Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our 'thin" squad... 07:30 - Sep 30 with 3139 views_

Routs, Dyer, Bony not even in the match day squad. Ok Bony is injured but the other 2 are fit and available,

We've literally got cover coming out of our arse including 2 No. 1 keepers.

Carter Vickers not had a single minute in 2 games, Like I said, who would drop Rodon now? Lisa Trust has gone into hiding with her cheap shots and only a tiny minority mentioning a centre back problem.

This is as close to Total football as you'll ever witness as a Swansea fan.

It's a real shame a good percentage of you can't enjoy it because you've made mugs of yourselves.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Our 'thin" squad... on 13:54 - Sep 30 with 913 viewsE20Jack

Our 'thin" squad... on 12:01 - Sep 30 by Loyal

Naughton for sure.

You are saying I doubted Naughton?

Are you trolling? Lying? Or both?

Feel free to quote me then.

I never doubted our players and have championed them since day 1. No amount of made up nonsense will change that. Don’t drag me down to your level please.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Our 'thin" squad... on 13:55 - Sep 30 with 911 viewsE20Jack

Our 'thin" squad... on 13:44 - Sep 30 by westside

We could of done with another striker especially if it was known Bony wasn't ready for the start of the season.

Look at West Brom with Dwight Gayle.

Could have picked up a few more valuable points

Look at Barca with Messi.

We can’t afford Gayle, we can’t afford Messi.

Next.

Our 'thin" squad... on 13:57 - Sep 30 with 908 viewsE20Jack

Our 'thin" squad... on 12:50 - Sep 30 by jacksfullaces

to assume some of these players would step up shows faith but no great insight.

we are not top of the league, we are competitive.

it is a good start .. in the championship ..

neither side of the argument should claim the spoils yet

Nonsense. How on earth can you make that deduction?

You are, as usual, describing a situation as you want to see it and not how it actually is.

Our 'thin" squad... on 14:00 - Sep 30 with 901 viewsE20Jack

Our 'thin" squad... on 12:47 - Sep 30 by exiledclaseboy

Are we going to have threads of “I told you we were awesome” or “I told you we were f*cked” (delete as appropriate) after every win or defeat?

How about we all just accept that we all want what’s best for the club we all support. Personally I’ve loved this season so far. Potter continues to work minor miracles with the squad he has and more power to him.

This tag line also needs addressing.

Utterly disrespectful to our players. What do you mean he is working minor miricles with the squad he has? These players have been excellent and deserve recognition for that. Potter has been at the club 5 minutes, a very dangerous road to go down attributing all success to one man. Not to mention it being wholly inaccurate.

Our 'thin" squad... on 15:16 - Sep 30 with 860 views_

Our 'thin" squad... on 14:00 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

This tag line also needs addressing.

Utterly disrespectful to our players. What do you mean he is working minor miricles with the squad he has? These players have been excellent and deserve recognition for that. Potter has been at the club 5 minutes, a very dangerous road to go down attributing all success to one man. Not to mention it being wholly inaccurate.

It's the Trust mun, they've been spouting this crap all season. Probably trying to save face

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Our 'thin" squad... on 17:24 - Sep 30 with 806 viewscostalotta

Our 'thin" squad... on 12:47 - Sep 30 by exiledclaseboy

Are we going to have threads of “I told you we were awesome” or “I told you we were f*cked” (delete as appropriate) after every win or defeat?

How about we all just accept that we all want what’s best for the club we all support. Personally I’ve loved this season so far. Potter continues to work minor miracles with the squad he has and more power to him.

We probably will, same posters making the same claims depending on what happens after each match.

You’re right though. The work Potter has done so far is amazing. He’s successfully integrating these U23s into the first team squad, tactically he’s a step ahead and that confidence he exudes will be infectious to the young squad we have.

What’s more, it’s great to see these players buying into what we are doing, giving it all everygame and still I’m sur so much more to give.

Excellent work by all, but especially Potter.

Seasons been excellent so far but we’re on,y about 20% in so a long way to in every way including continued development of our younger players.
Our 'thin" squad... on 18:38 - Sep 30 with 764 viewsswanforthemoney

The one player we don't have proper cover for is VDH. He's grown 10 foot tall and tidies everything up time and again. Should be wearing his underpants over his shorts - superhero.
I wouldn't fancy Rodon and CarterVickers against a decent attack.
Just hope VDH stays fit. Should we have held on to Bartley who is currently playing for the team at the top of our league?
Whatever happens I don't think we will be relegated or finish in the top two. So it's all a bit moot

I stand in the North Stand

Our 'thin" squad... on 21:44 - Sep 30 with 712 viewsMoscowJack

Most people are right - we've been great and poor this season, in equal measure. We've got enough points on the board to keep us in a great position in the league.

I watched most of the match in the baggage arrivals area of an airport yesterday so I'm not 100% sure that I got the whole picture but, as a team, we're far from cr@p and far from brilliant, but it's a HELL of a lot better than most (if not all) of us expected.

What I will add (and this is just an opinion before I get shot down by the usual one or two) is that it's most down to luck than judgement from the Yanks' side.

I've watched most U23s games over the past few seasons and I am surprised (and VERY proud) that so many have stepped up so well. I'm pretty sure that most of the U23 regulars will also admit that too, if they're completely honest.

Either way, it's a wonderful breath of fresh air and actually enjoying this season far more than I thought I would. I think Potter's type of experience and his impact on the kids has been critical to this.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Login to get fewer ads

Our 'thin" squad... on 21:55 - Sep 30 with 687 viewsE20Jack

Our 'thin" squad... on 21:44 - Sep 30 by MoscowJack

Most people are right - we've been great and poor this season, in equal measure. We've got enough points on the board to keep us in a great position in the league.

I watched most of the match in the baggage arrivals area of an airport yesterday so I'm not 100% sure that I got the whole picture but, as a team, we're far from cr@p and far from brilliant, but it's a HELL of a lot better than most (if not all) of us expected.

What I will add (and this is just an opinion before I get shot down by the usual one or two) is that it's most down to luck than judgement from the Yanks' side.

I've watched most U23s games over the past few seasons and I am surprised (and VERY proud) that so many have stepped up so well. I'm pretty sure that most of the U23 regulars will also admit that too, if they're completely honest.

Either way, it's a wonderful breath of fresh air and actually enjoying this season far more than I thought I would. I think Potter's type of experience and his impact on the kids has been critical to this.

If I was a 23 year old man and people in work kept calling me a kid when assessing my work I would be a little hacked off.

They are fully fledged professionals playing at the level they absolutely deserve, many of them also international players.

Potter is an excellent manager, but all these derogatory comments dressed up as backhanded compliments to the players - suggesting they are merely over-achieving in comparison to their ability and down to one man... really needs to stop.

I am amazed people actually see that as getting behind them.

Our 'thin" squad... on 22:04 - Sep 30 with 676 views_

Our 'thin" squad... on 21:44 - Sep 30 by MoscowJack

More luck than judgement.

This is all they have left now the Clutchers of Straws.

And watched all their games? That is impressive , if true, but even more impressive to not notice they were decent when beating most that went before them.

Our under 23's have been getting praise from all quarters of football, some have gone on loan as they were wanted by managers, there's rumours that bloody Man City were courting Rodon, yet stepping up into the shit championship was too much for them.

But the other thing, you put one or two in with seasoned pros and you will see a completely different player. Of course it will be sink or swim but if the talents there it will come out with older heads and experience around you.

And lastly I'm guessing you're talking aboutj ust the one player surprising you, Rodon, as Oli and Roberts both showed us enough last season in the EPL to suggest this league would be a doddle. Baker Richardson and Byers are still earning their stripes, squad players who are giving the manager something to think about and those nicer problems they always talk of.

More luck than judgement? No. 7 years of posters laughing about Falkirk and stockpiling keepers paying off.

But none of you would be man enough to admit that.

Our 'thin" squad... on 22:19 - Sep 30 with 640 viewsE20Jack

Our 'thin" squad... on 22:04 - Sep 30 by _

More luck than judgement.

This is all they have left now the Clutchers of Straws.

And watched all their games? That is impressive , if true, but even more impressive to not notice they were decent when beating most that went before them.

Our under 23's have been getting praise from all quarters of football, some have gone on loan as they were wanted by managers, there's rumours that bloody Man City were courting Rodon, yet stepping up into the shit championship was too much for them.

But the other thing, you put one or two in with seasoned pros and you will see a completely different player. Of course it will be sink or swim but if the talents there it will come out with older heads and experience around you.

And lastly I'm guessing you're talking aboutj ust the one player surprising you, Rodon, as Oli and Roberts both showed us enough last season in the EPL to suggest this league would be a doddle. Baker Richardson and Byers are still earning their stripes, squad players who are giving the manager something to think about and those nicer problems they always talk of.

More luck than judgement? No. 7 years of posters laughing about Falkirk and stockpiling keepers paying off.

But none of you would be man enough to admit that.

Indeed.

Said Falkirk player that scored last week and had people crying that he could be sold.

Our U23’s have been performing winderfully for years. Those that put them together clearly had more of a long term plan and vision than the morons claiming to be supporting them.

Our 'thin" squad... on 17:35 - Dec 29 with 373 viewsDarran

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024