Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Rodon 13:36 - Oct 4 with 2685 viewsMagic_Michu

Joe doesn’t make the Wales squad but Declan John does!? How on Earth?

Surely he must be ahead of Ashley Williams now?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Joe Rodon on 13:47 - Oct 4 with 2634 viewsswanforthemoney

Good news. He will benefit from the break.

I stand in the North Stand

Joe Rodon on 13:50 - Oct 4 with 2628 viewsawayjack

Agree Rodon deserves a place but he’ll get his chance. Part of me removed he’ll get more rest with U21. Unlike Rodon, John needs the game time and hopefully get some confidence back against Spain!
Joe Rodon on 13:53 - Oct 4 with 2614 viewsCatullus

Apparently Giggs chose Jazz Richards instead of Rodon but that makes no sense. Anyway, who cares, Joe needs a rest. Besides which, if he played and shone it'd put him in another shop window.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Joe Rodon on 14:11 - Oct 4 with 2551 viewsbuilthjack

Joe Rodon on 13:47 - Oct 4 by swanforthemoney

Good news. He will benefit from the break.

You do know he, along with another 5 Swans players, are in the U21 squad which play 2 games next week?
Or perhaps you don't.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Joe Rodon on 14:21 - Oct 4 with 2520 viewsjasper_T

Joe Rodon on 14:11 - Oct 4 by builthjack

You do know he, along with another 5 Swans players, are in the U21 squad which play 2 games next week?
Or perhaps you don't.

They're not quite the same intensity of games, though, are they.
Joe Rodon on 14:35 - Oct 4 with 2484 viewsBytholWyn

Just as much chance of getting injured. I remember Jonny Williams breaking his leg on Welsh U21 duty.

It's just as well that Rodon isn't given the chance to shine against Spain. If the vultures aren't circling already - with his contract up in the summer - how much worse would it be if he put in a performance against Spain? We need to get him on a long term contract asap.

Long term there's a fair bit of competition at centre back, so Joe still has plenty of work to do to get in the starting eleven. But it's a matter of when not if.
Joe Rodon on 18:24 - Oct 4 with 2221 viewsChief

Joe Rodon on 13:53 - Oct 4 by Catullus

Apparently Giggs chose Jazz Richards instead of Rodon but that makes no sense. Anyway, who cares, Joe needs a rest. Besides which, if he played and shone it'd put him in another shop window.

I read a Walesonline article today (I know, silly me) entitled "Why Giggs picked Richards over Rodon" that in no way explained why Giggs picked Richards over Rodon.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Joe Rodon on 19:02 - Oct 4 with 2141 viewsDrGonzo

If this was purely a footballing decision then he would be called up over Williams. Only seen Mepham play for Wales and he was mighty impressive in our last 2 games.

Joe's time will come.
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Rodon on 19:09 - Oct 4 with 2131 viewsbuilthjack

Joe Rodon on 14:21 - Oct 4 by jasper_T

They're not quite the same intensity of games, though, are they.

I am not sure if you have watched them but they are very intense.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Joe Rodon on 19:16 - Oct 4 with 2112 viewsjasper_T

Joe Rodon on 19:09 - Oct 4 by builthjack

I am not sure if you have watched them but they are very intense.

Yeah I'm sure Romania and Switzerland U21s are going to be the same as playing fcking Spain. "Very intense" give over.

Portugal u21s was a test for Brandon Cooper against Diogo Jota, but the Liechtenstein game was a dodgy training session. It's a world apart from full internationals, especially as we're already out of u21s qualifying.
Joe Rodon on 19:48 - Oct 4 with 2059 viewsbuilthjack

Joe Rodon on 19:16 - Oct 4 by jasper_T

Yeah I'm sure Romania and Switzerland U21s are going to be the same as playing fcking Spain. "Very intense" give over.

Portugal u21s was a test for Brandon Cooper against Diogo Jota, but the Liechtenstein game was a dodgy training session. It's a world apart from full internationals, especially as we're already out of u21s qualifying.

So have you watched them?

Joe Rodon on 19:52 - Oct 4 with 2047 viewsjasper_T

Joe Rodon on 19:48 - Oct 4 by builthjack

So have you watched them?

Yeah.
Joe Rodon on 20:33 - Oct 4 with 1973 viewsbuilthjack

Joe Rodon on 19:52 - Oct 4 by jasper_T

Yeah.

Me too. Live.
Hope you enjoyed.

Joe Rodon on 21:29 - Oct 4 with 1897 viewshobo

Not sure if you're aware, but they play in different positions...
Joe Rodon on 19:45 - Oct 5 with 1566 viewsJohnw102

Joe Rodon on 21:29 - Oct 4 by hobo

Not sure if you're aware, but they play in different positions...

Wish we had no players in any international teams, less chance of injury and fatigue. Club 1st country 2nd.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Joe Rodon on 19:47 - Oct 5 with 1559 viewsLeonWasGod

Joe Rodon on 14:35 - Oct 4 by BytholWyn

Just as much chance of getting injured. I remember Jonny Williams breaking his leg on Welsh U21 duty.

It's just as well that Rodon isn't given the chance to shine against Spain. If the vultures aren't circling already - with his contract up in the summer - how much worse would it be if he put in a performance against Spain? We need to get him on a long term contract asap.

Long term there's a fair bit of competition at centre back, so Joe still has plenty of work to do to get in the starting eleven. But it's a matter of when not if.

Jonny williams could get injured tying his shoelaces!

Joe will get his chance. He looks destined for big things.
Joe Rodon on 20:37 - Oct 6 with 1300 viewsawayjack

Joe called up to replace Dummet.
Joe Rodon on 20:40 - Oct 6 with 1295 viewsdickythorpe

Joe Rodon on 20:37 - Oct 6 by awayjack

Joe called up to replace Dummet.

Well done Joe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024