Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inexperience can do this sometimes 17:00 - Oct 6 with 2009 viewsMrSwerve

A great performance by our youngsters, things like this will happen. Let's learn and move on.

Well done boys, good effort.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Inexperience can do this sometimes on 17:02 - Oct 6 with 1988 viewsSteensig

Agreed, I am certainly not mad. Absolutely amazing performance, just sheer luck from Ipswich side winning this game. Positives from this side indeed. Much rather loose like this, than the last couple of years in Premier League
Inexperience can do this sometimes on 17:07 - Oct 6 with 1908 viewsicecoldjack

For sure, Dan James was just a cut above today, he should have left the field with 3 assists and a win, I felt we lacked a bit of calmness when Naughton went off, potter did an amazing job getting us back to 2-2 I bet he wished he had another sub to make though !

With a bit of extra quality we'd be top and cruising this league. So proud of the players.and potter for transforming the team, very bitter sweet today. No blame on the boys at all they did great, unlucky not to win.
Inexperience can do this sometimes on 17:26 - Oct 6 with 1780 views34dfgdf54

Haven’t seen any of the game, but I agree 100%. With a young side this will happen at times, big learning curve.

What I will say though is conceding three at home cannot be acceptable. We’ve been outstanding at the back and I’m hoping this was a one off. Not sure what the goals were like and if Nordfeldt could have done better on any, but I really don’t understand how Mulder was dropped out of the blue.
Inexperience can do this sometimes on 17:41 - Oct 6 with 1706 viewsswan65split

Good game , some nice football , but in the end was lacking what some have been saying for a while, striker and Defender.
Inexperience can do this sometimes on 17:47 - Oct 6 with 1669 viewsicecoldjack

Inexperience can do this sometimes on 17:41 - Oct 6 by swan65split

Good game , some nice football , but in the end was lacking what some have been saying for a while, striker and Defender.

Yep, and it ain't part of a master plan as to why we lack in those positions mentioned .
Inexperience can do this sometimes on 20:26 - Oct 6 with 1509 viewsawayjack

Inexperience can do this sometimes on 17:26 - Oct 6 by 34dfgdf54

Haven’t seen any of the game, but I agree 100%. With a young side this will happen at times, big learning curve.

What I will say though is conceding three at home cannot be acceptable. We’ve been outstanding at the back and I’m hoping this was a one off. Not sure what the goals were like and if Nordfeldt could have done better on any, but I really don’t understand how Mulder was dropped out of the blue.

Yup decent performance but 3 efforts on target and 3 goals. Mystified why Nordfelt was chosen again over Mulder. Anyway 12 games in 10th postion around pre-season expectations. Maybe calm down some of our clown fans who think this is an easy League.
Inexperience can do this sometimes on 21:22 - Oct 8 with 1362 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Inexperience can do this sometimes on 20:26 - Oct 6 by awayjack

Yup decent performance but 3 efforts on target and 3 goals. Mystified why Nordfelt was chosen again over Mulder. Anyway 12 games in 10th postion around pre-season expectations. Maybe calm down some of our clown fans who think this is an easy League.

We created enough chances to have accumulated six points this week. We ended up with one and even that bar a good save ironcally by Nordfelt could have been 0 .

Going against the grain of this thread I don't thik the youngsters let us down at all. It was a couple of older players (VDH - a very poor game by his standards and Nordfelt should have done better with two of the goals) and the manager for picking this slightly negative set up at home against a side that hadn't won all season.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Inexperience can do this sometimes on 09:32 - Oct 9 with 1278 views34dfgdf54

Inexperience can do this sometimes on 21:22 - Oct 8 by Brynmill_Jack

We created enough chances to have accumulated six points this week. We ended up with one and even that bar a good save ironcally by Nordfelt could have been 0 .

Going against the grain of this thread I don't thik the youngsters let us down at all. It was a couple of older players (VDH - a very poor game by his standards and Nordfelt should have done better with two of the goals) and the manager for picking this slightly negative set up at home against a side that hadn't won all season.

How was it a negative set up? We had 18 shots.

From the highlights I have seen, Mcburnie has to get on the end of one of those crosses, simple as that, he needs to do better.

I’m not saying you will, but I’m getting the feeling supporters are going to be quick turning on Potter which is mental.
Login to get fewer ads

Inexperience can do this sometimes on 10:13 - Oct 9 with 1241 viewsswan65split

Inexperience can do this sometimes on 09:32 - Oct 9 by 34dfgdf54

From the highlights I have seen, Mcburnie has to get on the end of one of those crosses, simple as that, he needs to do better.

I’m not saying you will, but I’m getting the feeling supporters are going to be quick turning on Potter which is mental.

Agree it wasn't negative, just one of those games that pop along every so often, maybe a older head or 2 there may have been a difference.

I hope the fans dont turn on Potter, but then again with the W*nks non existent, or visible! who else is there besides conkwomble.
Inexperience can do this sometimes on 10:15 - Oct 9 with 1240 viewsBadlands

The 18 shots must have included headers which were never going to trouble the goal and some low crosses!
But I don't recall their keeper making a save.
Our first ricocheted in but was intended to be driven across the goal and therefore was not a shot (or if it was it would have gone out for a throw rather than trouble the goal) and we skimmed the woodwork a couple of times; does that count?
From memory we only hit the target once (possibly a shot that cold have been a back pass) and that was the goal.
Both McBurnie and Celina had great chances and both took far, far too long to adjust and were easily deal with. Perhaps James, Celina, Naughton and Roberts should have been more direct and gone for goal themselves instead of seeking to find McBurnie (it seemed like orders).

Some fans have already turned on Potter and see him as 'another yes man' for the 'owners'.
As for our supporters - we gave almost nothing during the game until the final stages.
And the venom directed at the club from the stands during the early part of the season (a carry over from last season) is affecting the players.
7 home games played but just 8 points gained.
17 points - just 3 more than in the premier league last season.
For fans who are not interested in the quality of play (which is the most enjoyable I've seen since Laudrup's time) those stats will be enough to turn the manager.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Inexperience can do this sometimes on 19:50 - Oct 9 with 1172 viewsBrynmill_Jack

"Turning on the manager" - f*cking hell!

The set up should have been a 4-5-1 with Naughton sitting in front of the back 4 not part of it. Byers dropped in favour of having Mackay on the other wing to DJ. If I'm suggesting Graham maybe should have had CBR as a back up to an injured and knackered Ollie - how do you construe that as turning on him? Seems common sense to me.

Inexperience can do this sometimes on 20:04 - Oct 9 with 1155 viewsLeonWasGod

Inexperience can do this sometimes on 10:15 - Oct 9 by Badlands

The 18 shots must have included headers which were never going to trouble the goal and some low crosses!
But I don't recall their keeper making a save.
Our first ricocheted in but was intended to be driven across the goal and therefore was not a shot (or if it was it would have gone out for a throw rather than trouble the goal) and we skimmed the woodwork a couple of times; does that count?
From memory we only hit the target once (possibly a shot that cold have been a back pass) and that was the goal.
Both McBurnie and Celina had great chances and both took far, far too long to adjust and were easily deal with. Perhaps James, Celina, Naughton and Roberts should have been more direct and gone for goal themselves instead of seeking to find McBurnie (it seemed like orders).

Some fans have already turned on Potter and see him as 'another yes man' for the 'owners'.
As for our supporters - we gave almost nothing during the game until the final stages.
And the venom directed at the club from the stands during the early part of the season (a carry over from last season) is affecting the players.
7 home games played but just 8 points gained.
17 points - just 3 more than in the premier league last season.
For fans who are not interested in the quality of play (which is the most enjoyable I've seen since Laudrup's time) those stats will be enough to turn the manager.

Prople get so hung up on these stats but fail to read a game. We had ample opportunities; more than enough to win that game terce over.

The issue isn’t inexperience imo, it’s simply quality and ability to finish. An in form Scotland or Michu or Wilf and we’d have had 5 or 6.

Nobody’s turned on Potter - I think you’re making that up. Same with your “negative atmosphere” lie. The support has been excellent down there. But tou seem to have a vendetta against the fans for some reason. Very odd.
Inexperience can do this sometimes on 20:13 - Oct 9 with 1151 viewsbonymine

Inexperience can do this sometimes on 20:04 - Oct 9 by LeonWasGod

Prople get so hung up on these stats but fail to read a game. We had ample opportunities; more than enough to win that game terce over.

The issue isn’t inexperience imo, it’s simply quality and ability to finish. An in form Scotland or Michu or Wilf and we’d have had 5 or 6.

Nobody’s turned on Potter - I think you’re making that up. Same with your “negative atmosphere” lie. The support has been excellent down there. But tou seem to have a vendetta against the fans for some reason. Very odd.

Yes mate simply a Sellout trying to deflect the attention and scrutiny from their own past actions AGAINST the Club which have ultimately ruined ‘our Club’ so nothing new there then....

What’s it like to be Huw’s Chauffeur these days Tenko ? Dai you did a great job with TITS etc years ago we had lots of mutual mates but these days you are simply another Sellout Kunt just like Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, The Clog etc .....

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club....💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Inexperience can do this sometimes on 20:42 - Oct 9 with 1136 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Inexperience can do this sometimes on 20:13 - Oct 9 by bonymine

Yes mate simply a Sellout trying to deflect the attention and scrutiny from their own past actions AGAINST the Club which have ultimately ruined ‘our Club’ so nothing new there then....

What’s it like to be Huw’s Chauffeur these days Tenko ? Dai you did a great job with TITS etc years ago we had lots of mutual mates but these days you are simply another Sellout Kunt just like Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, The Clog etc .....

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club....💪💪💪

Tits were great weren't they. Loved those away days

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024