Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we have a second referendum? 13:04 - Oct 15 with 9577 viewsItchySphincter

Should we have a second referendum?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Should we have a second referendum? on 17:46 - Oct 15 with 1100 viewsGreatBritton

Should we have a second referendum? on 14:37 - Oct 15 by trinityann

Everyone I know over 65 voted remain.

clearly you mix with the wrong old people then
Should we have a second referendum? on 17:58 - Oct 15 with 1082 viewsJango

Should we have a second referendum? on 16:48 - Oct 15 by Shaky

I don’t remember there being a replay after the Maradona handball. Lineker is a tosser
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 17:59]
Should we have a second referendum? on 18:02 - Oct 15 with 1077 viewsLeonWasGod

Should we have a second referendum? on 17:21 - Oct 15 by Highjack

Yeah I suspect this has been the plan from the start. It’s clear it’s been Government policy since the day of the referendum result to reverse the vote in such a way that’ll keep us on the same direction of travel at all costs.

I'll be surprised if we leave in any meaningful form. The fascinating thing is how May thinks she can do it without committing political suicide.
Should we have a second referendum? on 18:09 - Oct 15 with 1070 viewsLeonWasGod

Should we have a second referendum? on 17:58 - Oct 15 by Jango

I don’t remember there being a replay after the Maradona handball. Lineker is a tosser
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 17:59]

I don't think he's helping, that's for sure! 😂
Should we have a second referendum? on 18:21 - Oct 15 with 1058 viewspeenemunde

Should we have a second referendum? on 16:22 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

No more general elections then?

What part of “once in a generation decision” don’t you understand, Jimmy. 🤣
St
Should we have a second referendum? on 18:28 - Oct 15 with 1046 viewsMorfa_Same

The situation is already beyond rescuing. Whatever the outcome of a second referendum it's not going to end well. The politicians know what's coming and that's why they're trying to distract us any way they can while they scramble to move their businesses to the EU and secure EU passports for their families. There's nothing left but to pull up a chair and watch the country burn.
Should we have a second referendum? on 18:34 - Oct 15 with 1024 viewspeenemunde

Should we have a second referendum? on 18:28 - Oct 15 by Morfa_Same

The situation is already beyond rescuing. Whatever the outcome of a second referendum it's not going to end well. The politicians know what's coming and that's why they're trying to distract us any way they can while they scramble to move their businesses to the EU and secure EU passports for their families. There's nothing left but to pull up a chair and watch the country burn.

Hopefully you’ll fookoff as well to an eu country. Bye 👋
Should we have a second referendum? on 18:38 - Oct 15 with 1018 viewstrampie

It is the start of the union breaking up, some people are saying leave alone, pain for the next few decades but then a free Wales will emerge on the back of the wreckage, free from right wing English rule, it might well be Gods will.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Should we have a second referendum? on 18:40 - Oct 15 with 1011 viewspeenemunde

Should we have a second referendum? on 18:38 - Oct 15 by trampie

It is the start of the union breaking up, some people are saying leave alone, pain for the next few decades but then a free Wales will emerge on the back of the wreckage, free from right wing English rule, it might well be Gods will.

Did you vote leave
Should we have a second referendum? on 18:50 - Oct 15 with 1004 viewsHighjack

Should we have a second referendum? on 18:02 - Oct 15 by LeonWasGod

I'll be surprised if we leave in any meaningful form. The fascinating thing is how May thinks she can do it without committing political suicide.

She’s stuck between a rock and a hard place. On one hand she’s been told by the electorate to leave, but sitting on the other shoulder is her mates in Bilderberg telling her to fudge the result and keep us in at all costs.

Which of those two entities does the average ruthless power minded common garden Tory usually prioritise?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Should we have a second referendum? on 18:51 - Oct 15 with 1000 viewsWarwickHunt

Should we have a second referendum? on 18:21 - Oct 15 by peenemunde

What part of “once in a generation decision” don’t you understand, Jimmy. 🤣
St

Did Miss Dianne tell you that was on the ballot paper, Benny?
Should we have a second referendum? on 18:57 - Oct 15 with 988 viewslondonlisa2001

Should we have a second referendum? on 18:50 - Oct 15 by Highjack

She’s stuck between a rock and a hard place. On one hand she’s been told by the electorate to leave, but sitting on the other shoulder is her mates in Bilderberg telling her to fudge the result and keep us in at all costs.

Which of those two entities does the average ruthless power minded common garden Tory usually prioritise?

Yeah, because the big supporters of leave, Rees Mogg, Boris, Farage, Trump, Putin, Dyson et al are all about stopping the force of big business and giving power back to the people.
Should we have a second referendum? on 19:02 - Oct 15 with 982 viewsHighjack

Should we have a second referendum? on 18:57 - Oct 15 by londonlisa2001

Yeah, because the big supporters of leave, Rees Mogg, Boris, Farage, Trump, Putin, Dyson et al are all about stopping the force of big business and giving power back to the people.

None of whom are in charge of delivering Brexit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Should we have a second referendum? on 19:04 - Oct 15 with 982 viewsCatullus

Should we have a second referendum? on 18:51 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

Did Miss Dianne tell you that was on the ballot paper, Benny?

General elections are held at least every 5 years (what use was the fixed term decision because we could well have another one in a few weeks). Referenda are meant to be one off decisions, they're not supposed to be "keep voting til we get the result we want" events.

This "we are allowed to change our minds" stuff is all well and good, can we have a referendum on devolution too, and another on independence for all home nations....then one for shall we abolish referenda?

I guarantee if remain had one we'd not get a second vote, which is as it should be. The big difference is, if things have (and yes ok, I know) turned out really bad and parliament can't decide, yes we should vote again.
This people's vote nonsense though, what total BS, as if the first vote wasn't by people!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Should we have a second referendum? on 19:06 - Oct 15 with 978 viewsexiledclaseboy

Should we have a second referendum? on 17:21 - Oct 15 by Highjack

Yeah I suspect this has been the plan from the start. It’s clear it’s been Government policy since the day of the referendum result to reverse the vote in such a way that’ll keep us on the same direction of travel at all costs.

I can genuinely guarantee you that hasn’t been government policy.

Poll: Tory leader

Should we have a second referendum? on 19:11 - Oct 15 with 965 viewslondonlisa2001

Should we have a second referendum? on 19:02 - Oct 15 by Highjack

None of whom are in charge of delivering Brexit.

That’s irrelevant.

Your oft repeated position is that the EU is the bedfellow of the world’s elite and that the Tories are in bed with them. The post to which I replied was along your usual lines.

Trump and Putin are both vocal opponents of the EU.

The most scurrilous of all Tories, the likes of Rees Mogg, Redwood and Johnson are ardent leavers.

The reality doesn’t fit your narrative.
Should we have a second referendum? on 19:13 - Oct 15 with 958 viewslondonlisa2001

Should we have a second referendum? on 19:06 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

I can genuinely guarantee you that hasn’t been government policy.

As much as anything it would imply a level of competence and joined up thinking that is noticeably absent.
Should we have a second referendum? on 19:16 - Oct 15 with 954 viewsCatullus

Should we have a second referendum? on 19:11 - Oct 15 by londonlisa2001

That’s irrelevant.

Your oft repeated position is that the EU is the bedfellow of the world’s elite and that the Tories are in bed with them. The post to which I replied was along your usual lines.

Trump and Putin are both vocal opponents of the EU.

The most scurrilous of all Tories, the likes of Rees Mogg, Redwood and Johnson are ardent leavers.

The reality doesn’t fit your narrative.

The rich, famous, powerful and/or celebrities dupporting leave are very much in the minority. Obama was all for trying to scare us into remaining, remember his input?
Trump is different, a bit barmy and protectionist of his own country, he's a walking contradiction too.
The EU is a friend to corporate greed.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Should we have a second referendum? on 19:16 - Oct 15 with 954 viewsexiledclaseboy

Should we have a second referendum? on 19:13 - Oct 15 by londonlisa2001

As much as anything it would imply a level of competence and joined up thinking that is noticeably absent.

Yeah I almost added something similar. This lot are nowhere near coherent enough to hatch and execute even that most basic of plans.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 19:17]

Poll: Tory leader

Should we have a second referendum? on 19:23 - Oct 15 with 941 viewsLohengrin

Should we have a second referendum? on 18:38 - Oct 15 by trampie

God’s Will?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Should we have a second referendum? on 19:26 - Oct 15 with 934 viewslondonlisa2001

Should we have a second referendum? on 19:16 - Oct 15 by Catullus

The rich, famous, powerful and/or celebrities dupporting leave are very much in the minority. Obama was all for trying to scare us into remaining, remember his input?
Trump is different, a bit barmy and protectionist of his own country, he's a walking contradiction too.

Celebrities and the famous are irrelevant.

The EU is far less of a friend to corporate greed than the right wing of the Tory party, the Republican Party, Putin, etc etc.

Far more aligned to the centre ground, the Democrats in the States etc.

What they are, is a friend to what would be termed ‘liberals’. Those who welcome social progression, integration, reduction of national barriers etc. If people don’t like those things, which is their choice, they won’t like the EU. But the idea it’s some sort of right wing, sod the workers club is simply not true.
Should we have a second referendum? on 19:29 - Oct 15 with 932 viewssherpajacob

Should we have a second referendum? on 19:16 - Oct 15 by Catullus

Schrodingers EU,

A friend to corporate greed whilst simultaneously behaving like the Soviet union.

It's the extreme right and extreme left that hate the EU, which probably tells you that without being perfect, the EU have got it about right, if they've managed to piss off the loonies on the fringes.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Should we have a second referendum? on 19:32 - Oct 15 with 929 viewsWarwickHunt

Should we have a second referendum? on 19:04 - Oct 15 by Catullus

General elections are held at least every 5 years (what use was the fixed term decision because we could well have another one in a few weeks). Referenda are meant to be one off decisions, they're not supposed to be "keep voting til we get the result we want" events.

This "we are allowed to change our minds" stuff is all well and good, can we have a referendum on devolution too, and another on independence for all home nations....then one for shall we abolish referenda?

I guarantee if remain had one we'd not get a second vote, which is as it should be. The big difference is, if things have (and yes ok, I know) turned out really bad and parliament can't decide, yes we should vote again.
This people's vote nonsense though, what total BS, as if the first vote wasn't by people!

“I guarantee if remain had one we'd not get a second vote, which is as it should be.”

I think you mean “won”. Anyway, this guarantee of yours - could we have it in writing?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 19:32]
Should we have a second referendum? on 19:34 - Oct 15 with 917 viewslondonlisa2001

Should we have a second referendum? on 19:29 - Oct 15 by sherpajacob

Schrodingers EU,

A friend to corporate greed whilst simultaneously behaving like the Soviet union.

It's the extreme right and extreme left that hate the EU, which probably tells you that without being perfect, the EU have got it about right, if they've managed to piss off the loonies on the fringes.

It’s the home of Schrodinger’s immigrants mun. Simultaneously taking all our jobs and dossing about on benefits.
Should we have a second referendum? on 19:52 - Oct 15 with 878 viewsItchySphincter

It's close! Not much more than a fag paper between the remoaners and the xenophobes..........

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024