Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
British Army 08:55 - Nov 5 with 3354 viewstrampie

Taking on soldiers from foreign countries - oh dear.

What if there is a conflict of interest ?, who's side would they be on ?, would they all turn their guns on their own people if ordered to do so......hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

British Army on 09:07 - Nov 5 with 2401 viewstrampie

Could sleeper 5th columnist types join ?, the Brits have roped others in in the past/joined with others, but this seems quite a big step, how risky is it ?, taking back control hey.....hmm.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 9:45]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

British Army on 09:09 - Nov 5 with 2399 viewsraynor94

Commonwealth Countries

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

British Army on 09:33 - Nov 5 with 2377 viewstrampie

British Army on 09:09 - Nov 5 by raynor94

Commonwealth Countries

Exactly, if they were all WASP types (white Anglo Saxon protestants) that's one thing, not that that is ideal in my view, but countries that have been colonised that are not WASPs and the citizens not always been treated the same as citizens in mother England then .....hmm.

British Army on 09:55 - Nov 5 with 2350 viewscontroversial_jack

British Army on 09:33 - Nov 5 by trampie

Exactly, if they were all WASP types (white Anglo Saxon protestants) that's one thing, not that that is ideal in my view, but countries that have been colonised that are not WASPs and the citizens not always been treated the same as citizens in mother England then .....hmm.

The Gurkas have been doing it for ages
British Army on 10:11 - Nov 5 with 2338 viewstrampie

British Army on 09:55 - Nov 5 by controversial_jack

Yes I know, amongst others like Muslims of different nationalities all fighting for the Queen/King and mother England.

British Army on 10:43 - Nov 5 with 2304 viewsHighjack

British Army on 09:55 - Nov 5 by controversial_jack

Yeah hundreds of thousands from around the commonwealth fought and died alongside British soldiers in both world wars. There’s nothing new here.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

British Army on 10:50 - Nov 5 with 2302 viewsLord_Bony

British Army on 10:43 - Nov 5 by Highjack

Yeah hundreds of thousands from around the commonwealth fought and died alongside British soldiers in both world wars. There’s nothing new here.

This is true.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

British Army on 10:58 - Nov 5 with 2286 viewstrampie

They end up with a claim to being British citizens, the Empire has caused the floodgates to open.

Login to get fewer ads

British Army on 11:17 - Nov 5 with 2254 viewsLeonWasGod

The only thing that's changed is that Commonwealth citizens now do not need to have lived here to join up. So it'll make no difference wrt conflicts of interests (and we finished fighting the commonwealth countries ages ago in any case).

I'm sure foreigners will be welcomed with opened arms if they're prepared to die for us. It's all the others people don't like for some reason.
British Army on 17:59 - Nov 5 with 2109 viewsCatullus

British Army on 09:07 - Nov 5 by trampie

Could sleeper 5th columnist types join ?, the Brits have roped others in in the past/joined with others, but this seems quite a big step, how risky is it ?, taking back control hey.....hmm.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 9:45]

We could stay in the EU and find our troops under the control of the soon to be formed EU army!!
Yes that's tongue in cheek and meant to counter trampie's obviously ridiculous post. Non British people have been fighting for Britain for centuries. Way back, way way back, the Crown used to hire foreign mercenaries too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

British Army on 19:54 - Nov 5 with 2051 viewstrampie

British Army on 17:59 - Nov 5 by Catullus

We could stay in the EU and find our troops under the control of the soon to be formed EU army!!
Yes that's tongue in cheek and meant to counter trampie's obviously ridiculous post. Non British people have been fighting for Britain for centuries. Way back, way way back, the Crown used to hire foreign mercenaries too.

And don't us Welsh know it ?, the English sent an army in against us from lots of different parts of Europe, including hiring a countries navy, they failed.
I was told once that the English think they are a mix of the greatest fighting peoples, Romans, Vikings, Saxons, Normans etc, some Welsh have a name for such a mix that escapes me at the moment.

British Army on 16:40 - Nov 6 with 1909 viewsLoyal

And from Eire 😴

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

British Army on 16:44 - Nov 6 with 1907 viewsLohengrin

British Army on 16:40 - Nov 6 by Loyal

And from Eire 😴

You have to make allowances, he’s duller than Trigger’s brush.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

British Army on 17:27 - Nov 6 with 1894 viewsWingstandwood

British Army on 16:44 - Nov 6 by Lohengrin

You have to make allowances, he’s duller than Trigger’s brush.

Whilst we're at it?... We must indeed also make allowances to please the PC-loon lot? You know the ones whom would judge it to be morally/operationally acceptable to expect four 100 lb - 130 lb women to carry a severely bleeding 230 lb guardsman (hope they make it in time?) a mile or two to a rear medical outpost. Modern technology/ modern transportation and modern warfare does rather get hampered under a jungle canopy, in difficult impassable terrain or when that Chinook thingy has just taken a hit off a RPG.

Oh the British Army must now also accept a PC-loon pleasing ruling that a recently RTU'd (from maternity leave) female must put all previous maternal bonding and distractive "bay-beeeee" at home thoughts aside and be in a right "Warry" (not one L wary) state to lead an estrogen/oxytocin fuelled battle charge!

Argus!

British Army on 18:11 - Nov 6 with 1869 viewsWingstandwood

Forgot to add!

Sikhs have served the U.K, died for the U.K and shown awe-inspiring sacrifice/bravery and every one I've ever met have tended to be the most respectful, polite and decent of human beings.

It's a pity some pig ignorant individuals think they belong in the same box with radical Muslim hate preachers and are somehow deserving of disrespect or racial abuse.

Argus!

British Army on 19:56 - Nov 6 with 1840 viewstrampie

I've always thought of the British Army as the British Foreign Legion.

British Army on 00:19 - Nov 7 with 1792 viewsDJack

British Army on 19:56 - Nov 6 by trampie

Your posts suggest little thought on any topic...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

British Army on 10:22 - Nov 7 with 1740 viewsCatullus

British Army on 19:54 - Nov 5 by trampie

And don't us Welsh know it ?, the English sent an army in against us from lots of different parts of Europe, including hiring a countries navy, they failed.
I was told once that the English think they are a mix of the greatest fighting peoples, Romans, Vikings, Saxons, Normans etc, some Welsh have a name for such a mix that escapes me at the moment.

The English, like us Welsh and every other country are a massive mix of all races, colours, creeds, ethnicities, religions etc. There is no such thing as a pure blood nationality anymore, if indeed there ever was.
We are all the Foreign Legion. Not all of us are xenophobes though.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

British Army on 21:37 - Nov 8 with 1622 views1462jack

British Army on 19:56 - Nov 6 by trampie

Well I am sat on a coach en route back to camp after leaving brize norton , returning from a 8 month tour of Afghanistan, The first battalion welsh guards have just handed Kabul protection unit over to non other than the Gurkhas , sat opposite me is a Fijian and one in front is African , all of these foreigners as you call them , identitfy as British soldiers yes British , foreign and commonwealth soldiers have been part of this country’s army for a very long time and are amongst some of the bravest , one Sergeant in our battalion is a recipient of the Military cross for actions carried out in Afghanistan, guess what he’s a Fijian .
Welsh Scottish English Irish commonwealth all fought under one banner during both world wars and if it wasn’t for our natives and our so called foreigners our county would be in the hands of the Germans so old welsh nationalist TRAMPIE have some respect pal
British Army on 23:02 - Nov 8 with 1573 viewstrampie

British Army on 21:37 - Nov 8 by 1462jack

Well I am sat on a coach en route back to camp after leaving brize norton , returning from a 8 month tour of Afghanistan, The first battalion welsh guards have just handed Kabul protection unit over to non other than the Gurkhas , sat opposite me is a Fijian and one in front is African , all of these foreigners as you call them , identitfy as British soldiers yes British , foreign and commonwealth soldiers have been part of this country’s army for a very long time and are amongst some of the bravest , one Sergeant in our battalion is a recipient of the Military cross for actions carried out in Afghanistan, guess what he’s a Fijian .
Welsh Scottish English Irish commonwealth all fought under one banner during both world wars and if it wasn’t for our natives and our so called foreigners our county would be in the hands of the Germans so old welsh nationalist TRAMPIE have some respect pal

Our country is in the hands of Germans they have been here since about the 5th century.

[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 23:38]

British Army on 07:35 - Nov 9 with 1490 viewsLohengrin

Those South Sea Islanders won’t have done the Bn rugby and boxing teams any harm either.

Stay proud, boy. You’ve every right to be.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

British Army on 07:39 - Nov 9 with 1486 viewsCatullus

Welcome home safe and sound pal.

PS, well said.

British Army on 20:39 - Nov 9 with 1410 views1462jack

British Army on 07:35 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

Those South Sea Islanders won’t have done the Bn rugby and boxing teams any harm either.

Stay proud, boy. You’ve every right to be.

Cheers pal much appreciated
British Army on 20:39 - Nov 9 with 1408 views1462jack

British Army on 07:39 - Nov 9 by Catullus

Welcome home safe and sound pal.

PS, well said.

Thanks
British Army on 21:03 - Nov 9 with 1396 viewsDr_Winston

trampie is incapable of respect.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024