Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea 10:19 - Nov 22 with 6706 viewspikeypaul

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/taxi-driver-caught-selling-crack-1

The sooner Uber get a license for Swansea the better.

1/2 the price and a no crack selling black cabbies driving around off their heads on cocaine to worry about.

[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 10:21]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 10:59 - Nov 22 with 5334 viewsDyfnant

The failure here is whoever approved his suitability to drive the public, given his previous convictions.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 11:12 - Nov 22 with 5321 viewspikeypaul

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 10:59 - Nov 22 by Dyfnant

The failure here is whoever approved his suitability to drive the public, given his previous convictions.

I agree.

It shows the “we are heavily regulated and governed”argument they put when arguing against any competition is total BS when they have someone with so many convictions driving around Swansea dealing crack.

The next time Uber apply in Swansea I am sure this case will be brought up by them.

I have sent the link to Uber HQ and already received thanks for it and told it would be passed on to the relevant department.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 11:17]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 11:23 - Nov 22 with 5281 viewsDarran

Can’t you sell drugs out of any other make of car then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 11:26 - Nov 22 with 5277 viewsDarran

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 11:23 - Nov 22 by Darran

Well bugger me would you just look at that.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4047614/Uber-drivers-boosting-earnings-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 11:56 - Nov 22 with 5270 viewsHCMC

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 11:23 - Nov 22 by Darran

Missing the point.

[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 11:59]
Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 12:02 - Nov 22 with 5254 viewsHumpty

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 11:26 - Nov 22 by Darran

Well bugger me would you just look at that.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4047614/Uber-drivers-boosting-earnings-

Quick Pikey.

Phone Uber up and tell them you've changed your mind.
Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 12:05 - Nov 22 with 5242 viewsLeonWasGod

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 12:02 - Nov 22 by Humpty

Quick Pikey.

Don't confuse him mun!
Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 12:09 - Nov 22 with 5240 viewsCooperman

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 11:56 - Nov 22 by HCMC

Missing the point.

[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 11:59]

In which case so am I.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 12:27 - Nov 22 with 5220 viewspikeypaul

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 12:02 - Nov 22 by Humpty

Quick Pikey.

Not at all,at least they now have a counter argument in this area when they go for their licence.

We all know there is good and bad in both and this case proves it and Uber now have the evidence.

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 12:36 - Nov 22 with 5201 viewsFlashberryjack

The only thing that surprises me about this case is that he was caught, most dealers are free to go about their business with impunity, unless, either they're stupid or unlucky.

Wherever you live, take a look at the number of youngsters driving about in flash cars that have never done a days work in their lives, you don't have to be super intelligent to guess where they get the cash from to fund their life styles.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 12:41 - Nov 22 with 5193 viewspikeypaul

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 12:09 - Nov 22 by Cooperman

In which case so am I.

The link article is emphasising the fact it's a "black cab driver" in a posistion of responsibility and trust and not just some lowlife dealing from his Ford Fiesta.

I think the headline makes that very clear and not to hard to understand.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 12:46]

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 12:42 - Nov 22 with 5189 viewsHumpty

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 12:36 - Nov 22 by Flashberryjack

The only thing that surprises me about this case is that he was caught, most dealers are free to go about their business with impunity, unless, either they're stupid or unlucky.

Wherever you live, take a look at the number of youngsters driving about in flash cars that have never done a days work in their lives, you don't have to be super intelligent to guess where they get the cash from to fund their life styles.

You can tell all that simply by the car they drive?

Ever considered a career with the police?
Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 13:02 - Nov 22 with 5144 viewsFlashberryjack

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 12:42 - Nov 22 by Humpty

You can tell all that simply by the car they drive?

Ever considered a career with the police?

No, but you can make an educated guess.

A bit like thinking all people going shopping still wearing their pyjamas under a coat are lazy f*ckers...not all are, but the majority are.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 13:13]

Hello

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 13:04 - Nov 22 with 5139 viewsbyron

Have you not got Uber yet? Didn’t know that, thought they were all over. Couldn’t live with out them

Benny

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 13:11 - Nov 22 with 5128 viewsdickythorpe

White cabbies, pink cabbies, tartan cabbies........all angels?
Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 13:56 - Nov 22 with 5051 viewssainthelens

"Been busy?" ..." What time you on till?"
Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 14:20 - Nov 22 with 5030 viewsCooperman

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 12:41 - Nov 22 by pikeypaul

The link article is emphasising the fact it's a "black cab driver" in a posistion of responsibility and trust and not just some lowlife dealing from his Ford Fiesta.

I think the headline makes that very clear and not to hard to understand.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 12:46]

Where is it emphasising the black cab element and the position of trust?

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 14:24 - Nov 22 with 5020 viewscmajack

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 11:12 - Nov 22 by pikeypaul

I agree.

It shows the “we are heavily regulated and governed”argument they put when arguing against any competition is total BS when they have someone with so many convictions driving around Swansea dealing crack.

The next time Uber apply in Swansea I am sure this case will be brought up by them.

I have sent the link to Uber HQ and already received thanks for it and told it would be passed on to the relevant department.

So uber drivers have a whiter than white record then have they?. Absolute nonsense. Try googling some of the cases of their drivers in court and then reply.
Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 00:55 - Nov 23 with 4769 viewsjackrmee

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 10:59 - Nov 22 by Dyfnant

"The court heard he had four previous convictions"
That's fuk all mate. The worst one they could come up with was possession of a class a drug. Big deal. Done his time and all that init.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 00:56 - Nov 23 with 4769 viewsjackrmee

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 12:36 - Nov 22 by Flashberryjack

What a judgemental old man.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 09:29 - Nov 23 with 4692 viewsGowerjack

We recently played a gig in the Smiths Llansamlet.

Very flash high end Beamers in and out of the car park all afternoon...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 09:31 - Nov 23 with 4689 viewsGowerjack

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 11:12 - Nov 22 by pikeypaul

I agree.

Fair play.

You are a 24 carat gold halfwit.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 11:03 - Nov 23 with 4663 viewsCooperman

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 09:31 - Nov 23 by Gowerjack

Fair play.

You are a 24 carat gold halfwit.

I concur.

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 15:00 - Nov 23 with 4578 viewsFlashberryjack

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 09:29 - Nov 23 by Gowerjack

We recently played a gig in the Smiths Llansamlet.

Very flash high end Beamers in and out of the car park all afternoon...

Grass !!

Hello

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 15:16 - Nov 23 with 4568 viewsDJack

Black cabbie selling crack from his cab in Swansea on 15:00 - Nov 23 by Flashberryjack

Grass !!

Nah, stuff stronger than that...

I would like to note that if your "grass" comment was not tongue in cheek then...
You're a fcking idiot!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024