Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? 22:13 - Dec 8 with 55138 viewsjackharris

Anyone know what the F*ck happened there after the match. I heard that group of ‘our so called fans’ on the way back to Brentford Railway Station, tried to attack this Club. The Brentford fans in there are alleging a few of them had knives..! I think the Met Police broke things up really quickly but this could be quite a worrying turn of events?

There are of course two sides to every story, so it would be nice if there was someone present who could give the other side of the story?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:12 - Dec 10 with 3990 viewsswitchingcode

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 14:52 - Dec 10 by angryjack

There was someone knocked out I know him

Sadly you are right the consequences of looking for trouble and ruining a good day out for 90% of your fans who I doubt will get the usual hospitality from our pubs as I expect it will be home fans only next time you visit.Im hearing 2 other pubs got turned over by these scum bags with kids inside some Swan fans
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:39 - Dec 10 with 3910 viewscontroversial_jack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:12 - Dec 10 by switchingcode

Sadly you are right the consequences of looking for trouble and ruining a good day out for 90% of your fans who I doubt will get the usual hospitality from our pubs as I expect it will be home fans only next time you visit.Im hearing 2 other pubs got turned over by these scum bags with kids inside some Swan fans

Do we know who these idiots are - no names of course? They must be some younger element as the older guys wouldn't do this
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:47 - Dec 10 with 3869 viewsswitchingcode

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:39 - Dec 10 by controversial_jack

Do we know who these idiots are - no names of course? They must be some younger element as the older guys wouldn't do this

They weren’t youngsters they were 40s 50s
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:58 - Dec 10 with 3835 viewscontroversial_jack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:47 - Dec 10 by switchingcode

I'm surprised and shocked if that's true.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:10 - Dec 10 with 3779 viewsswitchingcode

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:58 - Dec 10 by controversial_jack

I'm surprised and shocked if that's true.

Sure more will come out in the coming days and these fans are identified especially as one was unconscious when the police arrived.So names would have been taken.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:14 - Dec 10 with 3765 viewssainthelens

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:10 - Dec 10 by switchingcode

Sure more will come out in the coming days and these fans are identified especially as one was unconscious when the police arrived.So names would have been taken.

Not being funny pal, but plenty on here have apologised for their behaviour, time you moved on now. Made your point.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:19 - Dec 10 with 3752 views1983

Lets get things right here

"3 Pubs got turned over by Swansea City fans" ???

Jesus wept how many Jacks were there to cause this amount of destruction? when we played Reading back in the mid 1990's we had 45 arrests for one game and not one pub was turned over....My my how things have changed

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:30 - Dec 10 with 3725 views34dfgdf54

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 16:47 - Dec 10 by switchingcode

No they weren’t.

30s max. People on here would know the group but I’m not one to give names out. I don’t know them personally.
Login to get fewer ads

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:39 - Dec 10 with 3684 viewscontroversial_jack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:30 - Dec 10 by 34dfgdf54

No they weren’t.

30s max. People on here would know the group but I’m not one to give names out. I don’t know them personally.

Could be the same group that said they were going into Birmingham after the Villa game to cause havoc.They were quite open about it too
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:10 - Dec 10 with 3597 viewsswitchingcode

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:14 - Dec 10 by sainthelens

Not being funny pal, but plenty on here have apologised for their behaviour, time you moved on now. Made your point.

Ok I expect you are right,this thread has been hihacked by others to talk bollox that has nothing to do with this incident so missed some so thanks to those who have condemned this and we al move on.good luck for the rest of the season look forward to my February visit to the liberty.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:56 - Dec 10 with 3485 viewssainthelens

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:10 - Dec 10 by switchingcode

Ok I expect you are right,this thread has been hihacked by others to talk bollox that has nothing to do with this incident so missed some so thanks to those who have condemned this and we al move on.good luck for the rest of the season look forward to my February visit to the liberty.

Nice one. Make sure you travel down, you'll have a good welcome.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:13 - Dec 10 with 3443 viewsBarrySwan

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:09 - Dec 9 by sainthelens

We've now got nutters from Belgium and Holland following us..
All we need now is a Moscow branch.

Bus loads of Kortrijk supporters have been going to various Swans games in London for decades.

The ultimate irony of course is that out of all the clubs in Belgium that he could have chosen to buy Vincent Tan bought the only one with a resident Swans supporters club amongst it's fans.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:26 - Dec 10 with 3385 viewssainthelens

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:13 - Dec 10 by BarrySwan

Bus loads of Kortrijk supporters have been going to various Swans games in London for decades.

The ultimate irony of course is that out of all the clubs in Belgium that he could have chosen to buy Vincent Tan bought the only one with a resident Swans supporters club amongst it's fans.

Wow...beware a 60 page thread.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:45 - Dec 10 with 3327 viewsangryjack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:30 - Dec 10 by 34dfgdf54

No they weren’t.

No it wasn't they were in their 5os but were attacked fact
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 19:47]
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:45 - Dec 10 with 3025 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 12:51 - Dec 10 by byron

Alright, I will. 🤷🏼‍♂️

No stop here your value on the forum is unrivalled 😂🇮🇱

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:23 - Dec 10 with 2920 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just hope the police catch the culprits and the courts deal with.

13 Cardiff and Aston villa fans convicted today after the trouble in Cardiff in August.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:30 - Dec 10 with 2908 viewsSlugster664

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:23 - Dec 10 by felixstowe_jack

13 Cardiff and Aston villa fans convicted today after the trouble in Cardiff in August.

Tut tut tut Villa starting on those women and children again 🤔

STID

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:39 - Dec 10 with 2866 viewstaffpunk

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:30 - Dec 10 by Slugster664

Tut tut tut Villa starting on those women and children again 🤔

A Villa hoolie based in South Wales sorted it all out, he made the call at 7pm when he knew there was next to no one left in there. Those who know know, simple as...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 23:49 - Dec 10 with 2730 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:39 - Dec 10 by taffpunk

A Villa hoolie based in South Wales sorted it all out, he made the call at 7pm when he knew there was next to no one left in there. Those who know know, simple as...

Same old same old 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 23:55 - Dec 10 with 2716 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:23 - Dec 10 by felixstowe_jack

Football fans attacking a pub with knives, people taken to hospital, nothing in the press ? We both know what happened, and it wasn't a lot.

Suffice to say any home ( especially London ) fans, mobs whatever yiu call them always come up with nonsense and shit when they are embarrassed. Yes, one swans fan had a whack but unlike the result on the pitch no Jacks were hanging on at the end. This needs putting to bed. This is the second time this season Millwall, QPR etc have called it on to those who are interested and failed miserably.

Ok, that's the genuine story, move on folks nothing to see here.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 00:00 - Dec 11 with 2705 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:26 - Dec 10 by sainthelens

Wow...beware a 60 page thread.

He is spot on mind, Kortrijk have been following Swansea since around 1996 when one of the club's main organisers father brought back merchandise, shirts etc from the old club shop in the eighties. He was at Swansea Uni. His son got in to the swans then his mates etc ... They used to be a bit of a handful but these days not so much. Not a lot different to the hundreds of ADO who turn out to support the swans as a result of Tenko's friendship with JVZ.

There was an ADO, Swansea, Juve flag at most Juve home games last season.
As much as that lot down the road hate it our support far outnumbers theirs and has done for years.

You won't hear many Cardiff fans mentioning Kortrijk as all their home games and many away have Swansea flags. Just got to deal with it, I'm sure they will make up excuses as usual in time.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 0:02]

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 00:13 - Dec 11 with 2686 viewsjacktar

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 23:55 - Dec 10 by Loyal

Football fans attacking a pub with knives, people taken to hospital, nothing in the press ? We both know what happened, and it wasn't a lot.

Suffice to say any home ( especially London ) fans, mobs whatever yiu call them always come up with nonsense and shit when they are embarrassed. Yes, one swans fan had a whack but unlike the result on the pitch no Jacks were hanging on at the end. This needs putting to bed. This is the second time this season Millwall, QPR etc have called it on to those who are interested and failed miserably.

Ok, that's the genuine story, move on folks nothing to see here.

I hope you're right Loyal.
I'd like to think so anyway.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 00:33 - Dec 11 with 2666 viewsKilkennyjack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 12:39 - Dec 10 by byron

You mean the chief and the bloke who started the rumours Shirley? I was merely making reference to Swansea fans attacking pubs in years gone by....I know, let’s forget that ever happened eh? We British are good at burying our heads in the sand.

We are Welsh. Just saying like ...

Beware of the Risen People

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 00:41 - Dec 11 with 2653 viewsowainglyndwr

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 01:03 - Dec 10 by Loyal

Silly cnt. And this from a Cardiff fan FFS 😂

The Scummers keep on about Canton.
Couple of things here.
I have never heard or of known of Swans boys in that area they claim on that day.

Years ago on the way back from Millwall loads stopped and headed for the corporation pub.
But I'm sure they just make things up for their books.
Most probably Valley Turds v City Turds once again
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 0:52]
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 02:06 - Dec 11 with 2596 viewsSwanjaxs

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 14:52 - Dec 10 by angryjack

There was someone knocked out I know him

If he got sparked out then it happens, always someone bigger aye, dust himself off and go again ... ask him if any blades were involved though please? I'm hoping not, if so then he got off lightly.... just saying like 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024