Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? 22:13 - Dec 8 with 55195 viewsjackharris

Anyone know what the F*ck happened there after the match. I heard that group of ‘our so called fans’ on the way back to Brentford Railway Station, tried to attack this Club. The Brentford fans in there are alleging a few of them had knives..! I think the Met Police broke things up really quickly but this could be quite a worrying turn of events?

There are of course two sides to every story, so it would be nice if there was someone present who could give the other side of the story?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 07:11 - Dec 11 with 3473 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 00:41 - Dec 11 by owainglyndwr

The Scummers keep on about Canton.
Couple of things here.
I have never heard or of known of Swans boys in that area they claim on that day.

Years ago on the way back from Millwall loads stopped and headed for the corporation pub.
But I'm sure they just make things up for their books.
Most probably Valley Turds v City Turds once again
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 0:52]

May be after Mansfield away was postponed ?
We had a couple of mini buses that got to Mansfield and their silly billys didn't like the look of Tooze, Wallis and all and offered to buy us all drinks. The day was a miserable as their shreds.
On the way back we stopped in Cardiff, they wanted to speak to certain others about no violence between Swans and Cardiff fans at coming internationals. Odd really seeing as since Dec 93 they were completely outclassed. Very time!y. Now everyone knows there is a Cardiff version to this, they really do hate it when we continually turn up in their city. Anyway the talking lasted about twelve seconds all hell broke lose. Landlord shit himself more than the landlord of the Ninian in 1993. Called the feds ( although it's on record one of the Cardiff rufty tuftys called them as well ) went on for about a minute and sirens were heard so everyone decamped and ran off in all directions. I knew one of the Cardiff lads, good guy so we ran over to his flat and took cover until it all blew over. Some of the boys got a train back, fair play our hosts smashed up an empty mini bus and picked off a few stragglers. But as we have always said, it was in Cardiff as usual, always had to go there to get a boo out of them throughout the 90's and beyond.
Qué, TaffPunk and Byron and sundry others with their own words of wisdom. Sorry if this annoys a few on here, it was very naughty of me and I apologise. But it's only a bit of early Tuesday morning culture and an answer to a question. I think this was around 2005. It's all actually on CCTV somewhere because one of their 'top chaps' made a complaint that the naughty Swansea fan knocked three of his teeth out. Fair play I thought it suited him. Running to the coppers 😂

Anyway time for breakfast.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 09:01 - Dec 11 with 3337 viewsBryanSwan

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 07:11 - Dec 11 by Loyal

We had a couple of mini buses that got to Mansfield and their silly billys didn't like the look of Tooze, Wallis and all and offered to buy us all drinks. The day was a miserable as their shreds.
On the way back we stopped in Cardiff, they wanted to speak to certain others about no violence between Swans and Cardiff fans at coming internationals. Odd really seeing as since Dec 93 they were completely outclassed. Very time!y. Now everyone knows there is a Cardiff version to this, they really do hate it when we continually turn up in their city. Anyway the talking lasted about twelve seconds all hell broke lose. Landlord shit himself more than the landlord of the Ninian in 1993. Called the feds ( although it's on record one of the Cardiff rufty tuftys called them as well ) went on for about a minute and sirens were heard so everyone decamped and ran off in all directions. I knew one of the Cardiff lads, good guy so we ran over to his flat and took cover until it all blew over. Some of the boys got a train back, fair play our hosts smashed up an empty mini bus and picked off a few stragglers. But as we have always said, it was in Cardiff as usual, always had to go there to get a boo out of them throughout the 90's and beyond.
Qué, TaffPunk and Byron and sundry others with their own words of wisdom. Sorry if this annoys a few on here, it was very naughty of me and I apologise. But it's only a bit of early Tuesday morning culture and an answer to a question. I think this was around 2005. It's all actually on CCTV somewhere because one of their 'top chaps' made a complaint that the naughty Swansea fan knocked three of his teeth out. Fair play I thought it suited him. Running to the coppers 😂

Don't get why you all try and look fondly back on football violence and hooliganism. Is a stain on the game and has no place.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 09:34 - Dec 11 with 3276 viewslifelong

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 09:01 - Dec 11 by BryanSwan

Don't get why you all try and look fondly back on football violence and hooliganism. Is a stain on the game and has no place.

Great post.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 09:56 - Dec 11 with 3229 viewstaffpunk

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 07:11 - Dec 11 by Loyal

As you know I only comment about things I was actually involved in, or have close friends who were there. Hence the Villa post.

Pleased to hear that no knives were involved at Brentford, though I didn't believe it in the first instance, Swansea certainly have no reputation for that sort of cowardly thing. Personally I've got no problem with these posts as long as people are honest in their replies, it was part of a lot of supporter's pasts.
However I do think anyone involved in football violence this century is a remedial of the highest order, with jail sentences and banning orders being dished out for 'handbags'.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 10:11 - Dec 11 with 3209 viewsLohengrin

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 09:56 - Dec 11 by taffpunk

As you know I only comment about things I was actually involved in, or have close friends who were there. Hence the Villa post.

Pleased to hear that no knives were involved at Brentford, though I didn't believe it in the first instance, Swansea certainly have no reputation for that sort of cowardly thing. Personally I've got no problem with these posts as long as people are honest in their replies, it was part of a lot of supporter's pasts.
However I do think anyone involved in football violence this century is a remedial of the highest order, with jail sentences and banning orders being dished out for 'handbags'.

”However I do think anyone involved in football violence this century is a remedial of the highest order, with jail sentences and banning orders being dished out for 'handbags'.

Absolutely, fella’. I was hammering that point home to some of the hotter headed kids in work last week. There can be few more horrible sounds (except for heavy metal or rap) than a cell door slamming closed.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 10:12]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 10:42 - Dec 11 with 3134 views1983

Pretty much what taffpunk said 80's & 90's it happened and dare I say it, it was a laugh and a buzz (tin hat on) A stinking transit van up to some sh!t northern town with a bag of cans from threshers still drunk from the night before, £30 in your pocket for the day then in some moody pub then onto some p1ss drenched terrace watching us get smashed 3-0 then a sketchy walk back to our van to see if is still in one piece, getting stoned and lost on the way home ending up in some random place like Ross-on-wye for the night.

I got nicked a few too many times but now I would rather take the dog for a walk and go blackberry picking with the kids,the biggest rows I have now are with the missus. The whole modern day football experience is cr@p anyway

Plastic fans, plastic grounds in the middle of nowhere surrounded by places like pizza hut & The Harvester, spending about £100 for the day just to watch a game where you have to sit down because little johhny can't see, you can't comment/say/sing that or the other in case it offends somebody who earns in a week more than I do in well over a year.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 10:52 - Dec 11 with 3111 viewsWarwickHunt

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 10:42 - Dec 11 by 1983

Pretty much what taffpunk said 80's & 90's it happened and dare I say it, it was a laugh and a buzz (tin hat on) A stinking transit van up to some sh!t northern town with a bag of cans from threshers still drunk from the night before, £30 in your pocket for the day then in some moody pub then onto some p1ss drenched terrace watching us get smashed 3-0 then a sketchy walk back to our van to see if is still in one piece, getting stoned and lost on the way home ending up in some random place like Ross-on-wye for the night.

I got nicked a few too many times but now I would rather take the dog for a walk and go blackberry picking with the kids,the biggest rows I have now are with the missus. The whole modern day football experience is cr@p anyway

Plastic fans, plastic grounds in the middle of nowhere surrounded by places like pizza hut & The Harvester, spending about £100 for the day just to watch a game where you have to sit down because little johhny can't see, you can't comment/say/sing that or the other in case it offends somebody who earns in a week more than I do in well over a year.

Taking the piss out of a player is fair game, racial abuse isn't, and never has been, acceptable though.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 10:55]
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:02 - Dec 11 with 3093 views1983

I didn't mention anything about race....I'm offended

Login to get fewer ads

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:08 - Dec 11 with 3084 viewsLohengrin

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:02 - Dec 11 by 1983

He’s posted on the wrong thread. It’s an age thing.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:12 - Dec 11 with 3078 viewsWarwickHunt

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:02 - Dec 11 by 1983

I'm offended if I offended you. I hope no one takes offence on 1983's behalf or that will be at least three of us.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:14 - Dec 11 with 3071 viewsLohengrin

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:12 - Dec 11 by WarwickHunt

I'm offended if I offended you. I hope no one takes offence on 1983's behalf or that will be at least three of us.

Too late. The train has left the station!

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:18 - Dec 11 with 3055 viewsWarwickHunt

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:14 - Dec 11 by Lohengrin

Too late. The train has left the station!

That video is clearly racist and vampirist. I'm going to out you on social media.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:19 - Dec 11 with 3051 viewsLohengrin

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:18 - Dec 11 by WarwickHunt

That video is clearly racist and vampirist. I'm going to out you on social media.

What a bastard I turned out to be!

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:23 - Dec 11 with 3040 viewstrampie

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 10:52 - Dec 11 by WarwickHunt

Taking the piss out of a player is fair game, racial abuse isn't, and never has been, acceptable though.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 10:55]

Is making up racial abuse as big a no no as actual racial abuse ?

And why is abuse of a player fair game ?, why is abuse of a player fair game and racial abuse not fair game ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:25 - Dec 11 with 3034 views1983

Why has he got to be pink???

How offensive

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:27 - Dec 11 with 3023 viewsLohengrin

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:25 - Dec 11 by 1983

Why has he got to be pink???

How offensive

His face is purple, mun. Big drinkers in Transylvania, must be the short days in Winter.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:28 - Dec 11 with 3023 viewsWarwickHunt

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:23 - Dec 11 by trampie

And why is abuse of a player fair game ?, why is abuse of a player fair game and racial abuse not fair game ?

Oh do shut the fûck up, you silly cùnt.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:28 - Dec 11 with 3022 views1983

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:23 - Dec 11 by trampie

Oooops somebody is offended

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:32 - Dec 11 with 3014 views1983

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:27 - Dec 11 by Lohengrin

His face is purple, mun. Big drinkers in Transylvania, must be the short days in Winter.

That's offensive not all Dracula's are from Transylvania,Christopher Lee was British....and Proud

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:32 - Dec 11 with 3011 viewswaynekerr55

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:28 - Dec 11 by WarwickHunt

General Mugabe's online diplomacy course has served you well, Warwick 😁

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:33 - Dec 11 with 3007 viewstrampie

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:28 - Dec 11 by WarwickHunt

I see no answer.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:33 - Dec 11 with 3006 viewsWarwickHunt

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:32 - Dec 11 by 1983

That's offensive not all Dracula's are from Transylvania,Christopher Lee was British....and Proud

Cultural appropriation!

Now I'm REALLY offended.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:35 - Dec 11 with 2999 viewsLohengrin

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:32 - Dec 11 by 1983

There are ginger ones in north Wales, God help us!

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:36 - Dec 11 with 2997 viewscontroversial_jack

You can't give offence you can only take it.I and most of us have been called a Welsh c*nt and a sheepshagger many many times.What's more offensive than being linked to bestiality? Do I get offended, no, I just ignore it and man up.

As the old ppl used to say," sticks and stones etc".
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:39 - Dec 11 with 2975 viewsWarwickHunt

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:32 - Dec 11 by waynekerr55

General Mugabe's online diplomacy course has served you well, Warwick 😁

I'm getting a refresher course for Xmas.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024