Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? 22:13 - Dec 8 with 55222 viewsjackharris

Anyone know what the F*ck happened there after the match. I heard that group of ‘our so called fans’ on the way back to Brentford Railway Station, tried to attack this Club. The Brentford fans in there are alleging a few of them had knives..! I think the Met Police broke things up really quickly but this could be quite a worrying turn of events?

There are of course two sides to every story, so it would be nice if there was someone present who could give the other side of the story?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:01 - Dec 9 with 3726 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:31 - Dec 9 by N_T_J

Ahh Cuba, the poor mans Caribbean holiday! Enjoy.

Really? Caribbean is full of c nuts who think they are rich, Cuba is good and real.

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:23 - Dec 9 with 3651 viewsFergal

You could tell there were a lot of kids giddy with the excitement of standing on a terrace for the first time in their lives.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:24 - Dec 9 with 3641 viewsGaryjack

15 guys, some armed with knives, and three of em end up being taken to hospital? Must be one of the worst results in football hooligan history!
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:34 - Dec 9 with 3592 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:24 - Dec 9 by Garyjack

15 guys, some armed with knives, and three of em end up being taken to hospital? Must be one of the worst results in football hooligan history!

Well, you are Swansea, anything is possible...😂😂

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:37 - Dec 9 with 3596 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

That’s the first time I’ve heard any of our nutters carrying knives to be fair .

Any of our overseas lunatics about yesterday?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:42 - Dec 9 with 3579 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Interesting that a Google search does not bring up much on this apart from this thread.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:46 - Dec 9 with 3555 viewsGaryjack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:34 - Dec 9 by byron

Well, you are Swansea, anything is possible...😂😂

Or maybe they weren't hooligans at all? Just mummies with young children just like you lot claim every time you get turned over!
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:51 - Dec 9 with 3530 viewsN_T_J

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:01 - Dec 9 by byron

Really? Caribbean is full of c nuts who think they are rich, Cuba is good and real.

🎣👌
Login to get fewer ads

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:55 - Dec 9 with 3513 views1983

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:21 - Dec 9 by byron

Move me on? Says the bloke who talks the talk regularly. You forgot to mention your bet for the season? Ah well, I guess it’s oxwich again for this years holidays...I’m off to Cuba again, loves it

Cuba

The Sun doing holiday vouchers there now as well?

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:04 - Dec 9 with 3476 viewsPacemaker

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:37 - Dec 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

That’s the first time I’ve heard any of our nutters carrying knives to be fair .

Any of our overseas lunatics about yesterday?

I read somewhere there were Belgian fans there yesterday who are apparently regulars, not seen any myself on previous trips, that’s not to say they were involved.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:09 - Dec 9 with 3454 viewswaynekerr55

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:46 - Dec 9 by byron

What’s true? Don’t say it’s the knives, you will never live it down

Poor show. Used to work for them back in the day, the opinion was that they didn't mind us and despised you, mainly due to said behaviour yesterday.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:09 - Dec 9 with 3453 viewssainthelens

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:04 - Dec 9 by Pacemaker

I read somewhere there were Belgian fans there yesterday who are apparently regulars, not seen any myself on previous trips, that’s not to say they were involved.

We've now got nutters from Belgium and Holland following us..
All we need now is a Moscow branch.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:17 - Dec 9 with 3424 viewsAndy1300

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:31 - Dec 9 by N_T_J

Ahh Cuba, the poor mans Caribbean holiday! Enjoy.

Cuba is a cracking place to Holiday, it's not cheap either.

Number 1 team in Wales

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:19 - Dec 9 with 3415 viewsAndy1300

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 17:25 - Dec 9 by switchingcode

I’m a Brentford fan who was drinking with Bees mates and Swans in the Griffin Pub while these scumbags who chose to abuse our hospitality and attack the Inverness and muck it up for the vast majority of your fans who behaved and enjoyed the freedom of mixing with home fans.

We were in the Griffin, nice little pub.

Had a chat with that old gent in his gold waistcoat that sits at the bar.

If what you are saying is true then please accept our apologies for a handful of idiots.

We are not like that on the whole but I guess all clubs have their idiots.

Number 1 team in Wales

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:24 - Dec 9 with 3398 viewsLohengrin

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:04 - Dec 9 by Pacemaker

I’ve got a sort of nodding acquaintance with a group of Belgians that have travelled back and forth for quite a few years, mate. I think it unlikely they would have been involved in any disorder, impossible to believe they could have initiated it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:42 - Dec 9 with 3323 viewsPacemaker

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:24 - Dec 9 by Lohengrin

I’ve got a sort of nodding acquaintance with a group of Belgians that have travelled back and forth for quite a few years, mate. I think it unlikely they would have been involved in any disorder, impossible to believe they could have initiated it.

Just answering a question, no suggestion they were involved.

It seems odd that the only time I have been aware of any nonsense in recent years where our fans have been the instigators has been at London clubs ie Palace and now Brentford.

Loftus road usually got a bit tasty but that was usually the Springbok crowd.

Find it odd that it should occur at Brentford of all places, far more pressure on the game when we both in the promotion stakes a few years back and no problems then.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 20:07 - Dec 9 with 3215 viewsFireboy2

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:17 - Dec 9 by Andy1300

Cuba is a cracking place to Holiday, it's not cheap either.

One place ive always wanted to go
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 20:12 - Dec 9 with 3199 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:09 - Dec 9 by sainthelens

WE are already here comrade

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 20:19 - Dec 9 with 3162 viewsAguycalledJack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:42 - Dec 9 by Pacemaker

Just answering a question, no suggestion they were involved.

It seems odd that the only time I have been aware of any nonsense in recent years where our fans have been the instigators has been at London clubs ie Palace and now Brentford.

Loftus road usually got a bit tasty but that was usually the Springbok crowd.

Find it odd that it should occur at Brentford of all places, far more pressure on the game when we both in the promotion stakes a few years back and no problems then.

If it’s the play offs your talking about there were quite a few problems that day.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 20:24 - Dec 9 with 3134 viewsthornabyswan

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:09 - Dec 9 by sainthelens

The only time I ever saw Belgians supporting us was at Barnet long time ago though.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 20:45 - Dec 9 with 3043 viewsLeonWasGod

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:26 - Dec 9 by byron

Innocent, you mean the mob of 200 of Chelsea’s finest oldies who wanted bother and took a pasting? Lol....quite a few went to jail for that and about 80 bans if I remember rightly. Bloody idiots the lot of them.

As someone asked Pikey recently, are you actually an adult?
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 20:47 - Dec 9 with 3031 viewsWarwickHunt

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:24 - Dec 9 by Lohengrin

The Kortrijk lot are a good bunch. Massive piss artists but certainly not knife-wielding cowards.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 20:49 - Dec 9 with 3021 viewsFlashberryjack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:02 - Dec 9 by Garyjack

Shit! I just up arrowed Byron by mistake!

Worse than that...mart6 the lurker give you an up arrow

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:10 - Dec 9 with 2942 viewsBadlands

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:50 - Dec 9 by byron

Really, we used to roll through Swansea on a regular basis back in the day, many would go in small groups to avoid the plod as you well know. or do you mean when a mini bus or your finest plums attacked a pub in canton after an away game somewhere and were chased off by 9 Cardiff fans? It’s funny the way you always use the numbers guff as an excuse for you lot being sh*iiiiiiiit outs

Were you wearing your armbands?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:11 - Dec 9 with 2940 viewsLohengrin

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 20:47 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

The Kortrijk lot are a good bunch. Massive piss artists but certainly not knife-wielding cowards.

I’ll happily second that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024