Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer 19:30 - Dec 22 with 2220 viewsFireboy2

Absolute joke of a player

Supposed to be a leader but just ambles around doing what he wants

I feel for big mike,doing his bit and helping rodon out on his jack
Fer on 19:36 - Dec 22 with 2193 viewsNogginthenog

Thought he might be key player for us at this level but he's hiding , no way is he a captain. File under w#nk.
Fer on 20:20 - Dec 22 with 2134 viewsjacabertawe

I watch our matches with some dread.
Waiting for Fer to foul and give away a free kick.
And when he passes to the opposition.
And watching his poor positional sense.
I do hope that we get rid of him sooner, rather than later. He is a real liability.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Fer on 21:00 - Dec 22 with 2080 viewsbuilthjack

Fer on 19:36 - Dec 22 by Nogginthenog

Thought he might be key player for us at this level but he's hiding , no way is he a captain. File under w#nk.

He has been hiding for years. If he is our answer it's time to give up.
Has half a good game then four and a half shit games. Didn't even jump for the second goal.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 21:37]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fer on 21:03 - Dec 22 with 2060 viewsFireboy2

Fer on 21:00 - Dec 22 by builthjack

Has half a good game then four and a half shit games. Didn't even jump for the second goal.

Spot on ken

Im sick of watching games whether it be live or on the box when i spend alot of time guffawing at his mistakes
Fer on 21:08 - Dec 22 with 2043 viewsElmo

Agreed.

Our core is so weak and has been for some time.

Overall, our core and GP's backbone need sorting.

Toughen up, ffs
Fer on 21:09 - Dec 22 with 2030 viewscmajack

Been saying it for a long time. He should be this teams Darren pratley, a box to box midfielder weighing in with his fair share of goals. Sadly he's a million miles from that and captain he definitely shouldn't be.
Fer on 21:28 - Dec 22 with 1982 viewsbuilthjack

Fer on 21:03 - Dec 22 by Fireboy2

Spot on ken

Im sick of watching games whether it be live or on the box when i spend alot of time guffawing at his mistakes

I am really not sure what the attraction to Fer is for some fans. Desperation I guess.
Did you get my text about Villa?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fer on 21:33 - Dec 22 with 1950 views3swan

Fer on 21:00 - Dec 22 by builthjack

" Didn't even jump for the third goal."

Agreed, but even if not jumping, a player with his number of games (experience) should know at least to put weight against the player to put him off balance etc
Login to get fewer ads

Fer on 21:35 - Dec 22 with 1942 viewsbuilthjack

Fer on 21:33 - Dec 22 by 3swan

Agreed, but even if not jumping, a player with his number of games (experience) should know at least to put weight against the player to put him off balance etc

All he had to do was rise a foot. Pathetic.

Fer on 21:37 - Dec 22 with 1927 viewsFireboy2

Fer on 21:33 - Dec 22 by 3swan

The player who scored had soooo much space to jump and attack the ball it waa unreal
Fer on 23:34 - Dec 22 with 1761 viewsswancity

He’s got talent but the heart of a mouse

It’s disturbing and worrying that the manager sees him as Captain material as a leader of men he certainly is not

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Fer on 23:41 - Dec 22 with 1742 viewskeith_gatebroth

Fer on 21:35 - Dec 22 by builthjack

All he had to do was rise a foot. Pathetic.

He’s 6’2” and the strongest man at the club. At Feyenoord he was nicknamed “The Bouncer”.
Yet he can’t get off the ground to head a ball, nor use his physical strength to put off the player he’s supposed to be marking?
Fer on 06:35 - Dec 23 with 1601 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fer on 23:41 - Dec 22 by keith_gatebroth

He’s 6’2” and the strongest man at the club. At Feyenoord he was nicknamed “The Bouncer”.
Yet he can’t get off the ground to head a ball, nor use his physical strength to put off the player he’s supposed to be marking?

Seems to be coasting until a better offer comes along. I sincerely hope it does and we can replace him with someone far more suitable.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fer on 19:46 - Dec 23 with 1354 viewsFlashberryjack

Fer on 06:35 - Dec 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Seems to be coasting until a better offer comes along. I sincerely hope it does and we can replace him with someone far more suitable.

Playing shyte like he is, there won't be be any better offers coming his way that's for sure.
Unless there's another club dull enough to have a roofer as their DOF.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Fer on 18:28 - Dec 24 with 1150 viewsperplex

Another worrying aspect is Potter making him the Captain in the first place, seems to be getting quite a few things wrong now.
Fer on 18:31 - Dec 24 with 1146 viewsLoyal

Fer on 18:28 - Dec 24 by perplex

Another worrying aspect is Potter making him the Captain in the first place, seems to be getting quite a few things wrong now.

If he hears half the stuff said about him he would agree. Starting off by agreeing to manage Swansea City.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fer on 18:52 - Dec 24 with 1139 viewsjasper_T

Fer on 18:31 - Dec 24 by Loyal

If he hears half the stuff said about him he would agree. Starting off by agreeing to manage Swansea City.

He seems pretty comfortable with the idea of criticism in his press conferences. Not a big time Charlie crying himself to sleep over people pointing out his mistakes. Freely admits to making them, and needing to improve himself as a manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024