Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter deserves all the stick in the world 17:06 - Dec 29 with 27611 views_

Once again, absolutely shocking team selection.

A one man wrecking ball.

Potter SORT IT OUT.....!!!

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:07 - Dec 29 with 5901 views34dfgdf54

Today was atrocious.

He can have no excuses.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:09 - Dec 29 with 5870 viewsdickythorpe

He's out of his depth in this league.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:10 - Dec 29 with 5857 views_

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:07 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

Today was atrocious.

He can have no excuses.

It's not just today

It's been the whole season

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:11 - Dec 29 with 5838 viewsMrSwerve

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:09 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

I'm not sure if I'd go that far Dicky, he's shown previously that he can manage well.

Needs to be properly backed before we can judge imo.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:12 - Dec 29 with 5830 viewsNeathJack

Just set my clock.

Thanks.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:12 - Dec 29 with 5823 viewsWAFU

POTTER OUT
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:13 - Dec 29 with 5808 viewstrinityann

Worst 45 mins I have seen at the Liberty.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:13 - Dec 29 with 5806 views_

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:09 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

I am starting to think you're right.

We were all excited about his run in Sweden but they're literally a glorified pub team.

Who does he think he is??

And that melee at the end, the pure frustration... That's all on him.

Why waste 45 minutes of football? But not just today, this has been going on the whole bloody season

Login to get fewer ads

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:13 - Dec 29 with 5796 views_

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:11 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

I'm not sure if I'd go that far Dicky, he's shown previously that he can manage well.

No he hasn't

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:14 - Dec 29 with 5790 viewsdickythorpe

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:11 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

Players aren't in awe or fearful of him. Dreadful level of football in Osterstunds by the way
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:15]
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:15 - Dec 29 with 5777 views_

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:12 - Dec 29 by NeathJack

Just set my clock.

Thanks.

Can't remember posting for a while so your clock is as fake as you.

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:15 - Dec 29 with 5774 views34dfgdf54

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:10 - Dec 29 by _

It's not just today

Jenkins take responsibility too then? He took him on.

Both go

Ps - disagree anyway, but by you’re logic, both of them f*ck off
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:16 - Dec 29 with 5764 viewsSirjohnalot

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:12 - Dec 29 by WAFU

POTTER OUT

Let the Planet Swans Merry Go Round continue.

Alternatively, back him in a couple of transfer windows and give him 2-3 years to construct his own side. There’s only a couple of days left in Dec. It’s not compulsory, we sack a manager
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:16 - Dec 29 with 5760 viewsItchySphincter

He’s scrambling at the moment. Taking a stab at anything in the hope of finding something that works. A real shame as he has something about him but we’re lacking something in the heart of defence and in midfield. None of the players are terrible, they’re all just too similar - another goal from a cross today, Keeper not commanding the six yard box, centre halves unable to defend, its a familiar story.

Potter gave away the first half today and deserves some stick but it has to be said the referee lost control of that game in the first ten minutes, one of the worst displays I’ve seeen in years.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:18]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:16 - Dec 29 with 5762 viewsHighjack

Yes that first half was honestly as bad a half as I have ever seen in my twenty odd years of going down. Routledge right back, a young centre half at left back, mcburnie on the wing, pumping it forward to a guy we signed from Leamington Spa. How the f*ck could anyone think that would be a good idea?

But then if we are to be fair he changed it and got it right 2nd half where we probably could or should have won.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:17 - Dec 29 with 5740 viewsLeonWasGod

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:10 - Dec 29 by _

It's not just today

No it hasn’t
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:17 - Dec 29 with 5734 viewsLandore_Jack

Don't agree with the "out of his depth in this league" comments. He certainly is prone to mistakes and today was an example of this. Give him the funds in January and he turn this around.

#backtojack

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:18 - Dec 29 with 5727 viewsMrSwerve

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:13 - Dec 29 by _

No he hasn't

His record in Sweden says it all - and the Europa league.

I'm not saying that he's hugely talented or he's a World class manager. That is yet to be seen. This year has probably been spot on considering the position we're in financially and the players that he has.

Great? No.
Terrible? No.

Half-decent, considering the tools he has at his disposal? Yes.

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:19 - Dec 29 with 5706 views34dfgdf54

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:17 - Dec 29 by Landore_Jack

Don't agree with the "out of his depth in this league" comments. He certainly is prone to mistakes and today was an example of this. Give him the funds in January and he turn this around.

Agreed.

Today was awful from him admittedly, but he’s shown he can manage in this league.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:20 - Dec 29 with 5670 viewsdickythorpe

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:19 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

Agreed.

Today was awful from him admittedly, but he’s shown he can manage in this league.

I'm going to ask "how?", and I mean it respectfully not aggressively
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:21 - Dec 29 with 5657 viewsjacksfullaces

another jenkins appointment?

so he still hasn't refound the midas touch, is that what you are saying?
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:22 - Dec 29 with 5609 viewsswan65split

WTF is this nobhead on about?....more faces than a Rubik cube.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:23 - Dec 29 with 5612 views34dfgdf54

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:20 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

Just look at our results.

Millwall away, Sheff Utd away, we are 9 points off play offs in what was always going to be turbulent season.

Today has put pressure on us getting a good result at reading though
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:23 - Dec 29 with 5602 viewsMrSwerve

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:20 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

Our squad has been absolutely decimated, filled with youngsters (albeit promising). A slump was always going to happen around Dec/Jan onwards. Many of us said that at the start of the season.

He needs backing in January.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:24]

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:23 - Dec 29 with 5588 viewsDarran

What happen to all our strength in depth? lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024