Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So..how about that Cardiff heh? 01:25 - Dec 30 with 5153 viewsomarjack

Nicking a last minute winner against Leicester at King Power, the same Leicester who've beaten Chelsea and Man City back to back in the same week.

If someone told me before the season started, that the scum will total 18 pts in 20 matches I'd have called them absolute nonces. But here we are.

Meanwhile in the mighty championship, we are gobsh!te, goodnight all.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 01:33 - Dec 30 with 3921 viewsCooperman

Not now, Omar, there’s a good lad.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 01:51 - Dec 30 with 3899 viewsLoyal

Those seven seasons in the premier League made a right cnt out of you Omar, if it's that good down the road, fck off ...
Down the road.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 03:47 - Dec 30 with 3840 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 01:51 - Dec 30 by Loyal

Those seven seasons in the premier League made a right cnt out of you Omar, if it's that good down the road, fck off ...
Down the road.

Hear hear, can't we just send the f*cker down there? He'd seemed to have disappeared for a while and I'd forgotten all about him.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 10:10 - Dec 30 with 3644 viewstaffpunk

Surprising a lot of people, including me, still a long way to go though.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 10:12 - Dec 30 with 3620 viewsLeonWasGod

Surprised me too. Credit where it’s due. PL seems dire at the bottom this year.
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 10:14 - Dec 30 with 3615 views34dfgdf54

Cardiff will stay up this year and comfortably come the end imo.

Sol Bamba has shocked me, thought he was going to get found out but he has been outstanding for them.

Depends on Tan if they want to try and stay there a few years, will need strengthening for next year, second season is normally hardest as Hudds are finding out.
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 10:26 - Dec 30 with 3581 viewssainthelens

Truth be told, there are 6/7 sides there that would struggle in the championship. I still think they'll go.
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 10:50 - Dec 30 with 3535 viewsBlue_Blood

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 10:14 - Dec 30 by 34dfgdf54

Sol Bamba has shocked me, thought he was going to get found out but he has been outstanding for them.

Depends on Tan if they want to try and stay there a few years, will need strengthening for next year, second season is normally hardest as Hudds are finding out.

He hasn't really been outstanding, believe me.

He looks good cos he gets those limbs out to make last minute and last gasp blocks but it's usually cos he's out of position in the first place.

Having said that, he was very good yesterday, the whole team were and I thought we deserved the 3 points.

What we sometimes lack in quality we make up in character and dog. We genuinely have 6 or 7 leaders in the squad who you'd like in the trenches with you.

I think we may be ok (just). I think Burnley and Huddersfield will go down then it's probably between us, Fulham and Newcastle
Login to get fewer ads

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 10:55 - Dec 30 with 3522 viewsthornabyswan

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 10:26 - Dec 30 by sainthelens

Truth be told, there are 6/7 sides there that would struggle in the championship. I still think they'll go.

I think so as well Fulham are starting to pick up points under Ranieri and Cardiff have to play most of the top sides at home.
They also have to travel to Burnley and Fulham.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 11:23 - Dec 30 with 3456 views34dfgdf54

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 10:50 - Dec 30 by Blue_Blood

He hasn't really been outstanding, believe me.

He looks good cos he gets those limbs out to make last minute and last gasp blocks but it's usually cos he's out of position in the first place.

Having said that, he was very good yesterday, the whole team were and I thought we deserved the 3 points.

What we sometimes lack in quality we make up in character and dog. We genuinely have 6 or 7 leaders in the squad who you'd like in the trenches with you.

I think we may be ok (just). I think Burnley and Huddersfield will go down then it's probably between us, Fulham and Newcastle

Fair enough.

From the little I’ve seen he seems to get on the end of everything so stands out on highlights etc
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 11:54 - Dec 30 with 3390 viewsBlue_Blood

We wouldn't struggle in the championship
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 11:54 - Dec 30 with 3388 viewsLoyal

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 03:47 - Dec 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Hear hear, can't we just send the f*cker down there? He'd seemed to have disappeared for a while and I'd forgotten all about him.

There's enough in the tank now for you to survive.
Talking of old soldiers ...
The new picture Frame seduction Album is out in 2019, I've been privvy to a few tracks, blinding. They are on violated Records USA now. Apparently loads of different vinyl issues in various colours and the traditional CD Digi Pak. I wasn't sure how old they were but they all look young as fck, tossers 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 12:57 - Dec 30 with 3286 viewsomarjack

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 01:51 - Dec 30 by Loyal

Down the road.

Few clarifications wouldn't hurt I guess..

1st of all, I've always been kind of a c*nt, although my level of c*ntiness is usually vastly overestimated, and it has little to none to do with our PL status etc..

2nd of all, We've had more than a "taste" of PL football, we've took a massive gulp, and it's not easy to just move on quickly without some bitterness.

3rd of all, We all want the best for our club, PL football is best for our club, city and people, that's a fact. Feeling bitter about being stick in mediocrity is natural.

As for Brynmill Jack, well that's just plain mean and uncalled for. I'm all teary eyed now.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 12:59 - Dec 30 with 3279 viewsBluebird

Your doing ok. Yes you could do a Burnley or Newcastle and go straight back up but you could be doing a sunderland or Norwich and go down again.
With the squad you have i honestly think your doing ok.
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 13:02 - Dec 30 with 3268 viewscmajack

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 10:14 - Dec 30 by 34dfgdf54

Huddersfield struggled the first season. If we hadn't imploded the last 9 games they would have got relegated last season.
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 13:17 - Dec 30 with 3243 views34dfgdf54

The same side Cardiff have got now, came second last year?

They are awful to watch and I wish them nothing but failure, but they are effective. They’d score off every set piece against us for example.
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 13:26 - Dec 30 with 3226 viewsThornburyswan

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 10:12 - Dec 30 by LeonWasGod

Surprised me too. Credit where it’s due. PL seems dire at the bottom this year.

Yup, as you'd expect under Warnock they are well organised & happy to put a shift in every week regardless of possession/style etc - Huddersfield are gonners already for me, then it's perm 2 from the next 6.

If Palace can buy/borrow a goal scorer in Jan they should pull away but little or nothing to chose between the other 5 so Cardiff's team ethic could be enough.
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 13:43 - Dec 30 with 3192 viewssainthelens

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 13:17 - Dec 30 by 34dfgdf54

The same side Cardiff have got now, came second last year?

They are awful to watch and I wish them nothing but failure, but they are effective. They’d score off every set piece against us for example.

Top 6 in the championship is far stronger than last year. Given that's not saying much. They wouldn't be top 6 imo.
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 13:44 - Dec 30 with 3189 viewsJack_Kass

I've come to realise that I don't really give a f**k about them at the moment.

We haven't played them in what, 5 years? If it was still the team that had the circus of t**ts such as Chopra, Bothroyd et al, I'd be spitting, but I really couldn't name you 2 of their players.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 13:47 - Dec 30 with 3180 viewssainthelens

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 13:44 - Dec 30 by Jack_Kass

We haven't played them in what, 5 years? If it was still the team that had the circus of t**ts such as Chopra, Bothroyd et al, I'd be spitting, but I really couldn't name you 2 of their players.

Morrison and Arter are cvnts.
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 22:18 - Dec 30 with 2993 viewstaffpunk

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 13:44 - Dec 30 by Jack_Kass

Of course you care, that's the beauty of local rivalry, football would be so boring without it.

I want you to lose every game you play, no matter what division you're in.
In the last seven years, the young uns/general public in South Wales knew all of your players, now they know very few. They now know ALL of ours, just the way it us with the fickle public...swings and roundabouts, ups and downs...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 22:24 - Dec 30 with 2977 viewssainthelens

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 22:18 - Dec 30 by taffpunk

Of course you care, that's the beauty of local rivalry, football would be so boring without it.

I want you to lose every game you play, no matter what division you're in.
In the last seven years, the young uns/general public in South Wales knew all of your players, now they know very few. They now know ALL of ours, just the way it us with the fickle public...swings and roundabouts, ups and downs...

I would lay good odds that the young public of South Wales couldn't name more than 3 or 4 of your side. Back in your box yeah.
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 22:26 - Dec 30 with 2969 viewslifelong

I’ve watched Cardiff play half a dozen times this season, they’re a difficult side to play against, especially at home, they have spirit in the side which will see them stay up.
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 22:47 - Dec 30 with 2933 viewsThe_undecided

What they are doing if nothing else is making many on here look a bunch of fools. Before a ball had even been kicked many on here could not keep quiet and instead of focusing on our club were openly predicting Cardiffs fate.

I dont have the time to troll through pages of comments, but some of those I remember. "Warnock sacked by Christmas", "Colin will implode after the first 10 defeats", "They will not get a single win", "They will embarrass Wales", "Straight back down with the worst points tally of any premier league club" etc etc etc ....You get the message.

Personally I have never shown much interest of what goes on at a club 30-40 miles up the road, but did watch MOTD on Saturday and to be fair based on this one game and 5 minutes of highlights they seem to be doing alright, the team spirit seems to be there along with the belief that they can now go on and survive. They look to be well organised and could imagine them now 20 or so games into PL football difficult to beat, they have a real chance of surviving the first season as hard as that may be to take for some on here.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2018 22:50]
So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 22:57 - Dec 30 with 2919 viewstaffpunk

So..how about that Cardiff heh? on 22:24 - Dec 30 by sainthelens

I would lay good odds that the young public of South Wales couldn't name more than 3 or 4 of your side. Back in your box yeah.

I don't need to ask them, I own a Record Shop where the young hip kids come from all over South Wales to buy their Vinyl, they all love THE City.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024