Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City 21:20 - Dec 30 with 43122 viewsbuilthjack

Tickets are on sale tomorrow morning. 4200 if our club take the full allocation.
Our derby game. Who wouldn't want to go to this one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City on 11:02 - Jan 2 with 3223 viewspencoedjack

Bristol City on 10:57 - Jan 2 by builthjack

I have just been told by the ticket office that over 400 were sold within 45 minutes of going on sale

I had 6 of them.

Looking forward to this one.
Bristol City on 11:02 - Jan 2 with 3223 viewsandrew

Bristol City on 10:57 - Jan 2 by builthjack

I have just been told by the ticket office that over 400 were sold within 45 minutes of going on sale

Out of how many?

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Bristol City on 11:07 - Jan 2 with 3212 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 11:02 - Jan 2 by andrew

Out of how many?

Dunno. But get your skates on if you want them

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City on 11:20 - Jan 2 with 3181 viewspencoedjack

Bristol City on 11:02 - Jan 2 by andrew

Out of how many?

I heard yesterday we will only have 2400 on police advice.
Bristol City on 11:33 - Jan 2 with 3162 views34dfgdf54

Bristol City on 11:20 - Jan 2 by pencoedjack

I would have thought so.

No way would they let 4200, I think we'd sell out that aswell.
Bristol City on 11:51 - Jan 2 with 3126 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 11:33 - Jan 2 by 34dfgdf54

I would have thought so.

No way would they let 4200, I think we'd sell out that aswell.

I just bought 3. 480,481 and 482.
This will sell out quickly

Bristol City on 11:53 - Jan 2 with 3118 viewsLoyal

Bristol City on 11:20 - Jan 2 by pencoedjack

Then they can expect to have to monitor two groups mate, one in the ground and one outside in the city somewhere.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bristol City on 12:59 - Jan 2 with 3065 viewsandrew

Just got off the phone to ticket office, they couldn’t even tell me but he said “about 1500, for now”.

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City on 14:51 - Jan 2 with 2984 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 12:59 - Jan 2 by andrew

Just got off the phone to ticket office, they couldn’t even tell me but he said “about 1500, for now”.

It's a lot more than that. 730 sold in the first 4 hours.
Not bad.

Bristol City on 19:47 - Jan 2 with 2817 viewspatchboy

just got my train tickets in first class for 2 adults £34
Bristol City on 19:57 - Jan 2 with 2799 viewsAndy1300

Bristol City on 19:47 - Jan 2 by patchboy

just got my train tickets in first class for 2 adults £34

How come?

Number 1 team in Wales

Bristol City on 20:22 - Jan 2 with 2750 viewsGaryjack

Bristol City on 22:41 - Dec 31 by swanforthemoney

made me chuckle for some reason. Sounds a bit implausible tbh, except you remember the date. Didn't order welsh cakes did you ?

May sound implausible but really it isn't. They despise the Welsh in those parts. When i was a youngster i took up a relief management position at a shoe shop in Bath, within days i had to call in the area manager to sack two female members of staff in their 50's for calling me a Welsh vvanker etc!
Jane Seymour (yes, THE Jane Seymour) walked in one day, and i simply said "Hello Madam" she remarked " Are you Welsh? How gross". And walked out of the door! I wanted to tell her that she looked nothing like she did in the movies as her face was pit marked to fvck but thought better of it. But yes, they truly hate the Welsh over there!
Bristol City on 21:28 - Jan 2 with 2691 viewsbuilthjack

900 tickets gone today so far. its gonna sell out people.

Bristol City on 21:40 - Jan 2 with 2674 viewssainthelens

Bristol City on 20:22 - Jan 2 by Garyjack

May sound implausible but really it isn't. They despise the Welsh in those parts. When i was a youngster i took up a relief management position at a shoe shop in Bath, within days i had to call in the area manager to sack two female members of staff in their 50's for calling me a Welsh vvanker etc!
Jane Seymour (yes, THE Jane Seymour) walked in one day, and i simply said "Hello Madam" she remarked " Are you Welsh? How gross". And walked out of the door! I wanted to tell her that she looked nothing like she did in the movies as her face was pit marked to fvck but thought better of it. But yes, they truly hate the Welsh over there!

Serves you right for working in a shoe shop.
Bristol City on 21:46 - Jan 2 with 2657 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 21:40 - Jan 2 by sainthelens

He has a foot fetish

Bristol City on 21:46 - Jan 2 with 2657 viewsjackharris

Bristol City on 20:22 - Jan 2 by Garyjack

Jane Seymour is a good friend of our Darran! That’s one Welshman she likes!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Bristol City on 21:51 - Jan 2 with 2643 viewsGaryjack

Bristol City on 21:40 - Jan 2 by sainthelens

Chris was right about you.
Bristol City on 22:07 - Jan 2 with 2599 viewsGaryjack

Bristol City on 21:46 - Jan 2 by jackharris

Jane Seymour is a good friend of our Darran! That’s one Welshman she likes!

That was years ago mun. Heard he's running around with Lady Ga Ga since Whitney Houston kicked the bucket!
Bristol City on 22:09 - Jan 2 with 2592 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City on 22:07 - Jan 2 by Garyjack

That was years ago mun. Heard he's running around with Lady Ga Ga since Whitney Houston kicked the bucket!

Yeh, she thinks he's Raspoutine

Bristol City on 22:09 - Jan 2 with 2589 viewsGaryjack

Bristol City on 21:46 - Jan 2 by builthjack

He has a foot fetish

You're a size 6 i reckon!
Bristol City on 22:13 - Jan 2 with 2572 viewsGaryjack

Bristol City on 22:09 - Jan 2 by builthjack

Yeh, she thinks he's Raspoutine

Good shout!

Bristol City on 22:41 - Jan 2 with 2521 viewssainthelens

Bristol City on 21:51 - Jan 2 by Garyjack

Chris was right about you.

Yeah, that guy is a legend isn't he.
Bristol City on 09:23 - Jan 3 with 2325 viewsandrew

This is why the forum has gone to the dogs . Topic on bristol away and someone is talking about shoe shops.

Bristol City on 10:19 - Jan 3 with 2281 viewsLoyal

Bristol City on 09:23 - Jan 3 by andrew

This is why the forum has gone to the dogs . Topic on bristol away and someone is talking about shoe shops.

I knew a swans fan who was a window dresser in Bath, Paul was his name, from Haverfordwest I think. Does this change your opinion on the forum Andrew 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bristol City on 11:18 - Jan 3 with 2229 viewsPapaLazarou

Anyone got any real idea of what the allocation is? If it is only 2400 I can see it selling out by the first day of general sale.

On the 10:29 from Swansea down to Parson Street.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024