Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon 22:19 - Dec 31 with 5077 viewsdickythorpe

Is he about to play again in Welsh league? Rumour mill is turning down here in the West
Leon on 10:24 - Jan 1 with 4919 viewsskettyparkjack

Retired too soon I thought especially after seeing us drop down into the championship.
He's still better than half our current midfielders and would have been the first name on my team sheet.
Leon on 10:54 - Jan 1 with 4874 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leon on 10:24 - Jan 1 by skettyparkjack

Retired too soon I thought especially after seeing us drop down into the championship.
He's still better than half our current midfielders and would have been the first name on my team sheet.

As soon as we knew we weren't able to buy anyone else in August Potter should have been straight on the phone asking him to join in with training on a pay as you play contract or a year long deal.

We would be top 6 now definitely it he'd been in the team from October onwards.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leon on 11:28 - Jan 1 with 4818 viewswestwalesed

Oh man that would be awesome. If he were to decide to join Trundle at Haverfordwest County for the laughs...……..

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Leon on 11:29 - Jan 1 with 4816 views1462jack

Leon on 11:28 - Jan 1 by westwalesed

Oh man that would be awesome. If he were to decide to join Trundle at Haverfordwest County for the laughs...……..

Trundle has left them mate
Leon on 16:46 - Jan 1 with 4691 viewswestwalesed

Leon on 11:29 - Jan 1 by 1462jack

Trundle has left them mate

Just read that myself, gutted!

Leon on 01:48 - Jan 2 with 4446 viewsE20_TheMaverick

Leon on 10:54 - Jan 1 by Brynmill_Jack

As soon as we knew we weren't able to buy anyone else in August Potter should have been straight on the phone asking him to join in with training on a pay as you play contract or a year long deal.

We would be top 6 now definitely it he'd been in the team from October onwards.

Leon on 16:00 - Jan 3 with 4211 viewsblaenaugwentjack

On his way to Llanelli by all accounts? Good signing for them, hope it helps them move up the table.
Leon on 14:40 - Jan 4 with 3994 viewsdcd14

Done deal.
Login to get fewer ads

Leon on 18:15 - Jan 4 with 3783 viewsturkontour

Yes - signed for Llanelli this afternoon until the end of the season.
Hope to see a few of you st Stebo for the remaining games? Great value at £6 entry
Leon on 20:08 - Jan 4 with 3671 viewsLeonWasGod

Bonkers. I’m sure he’d still have been able to make us tick. It wouldn’t have mattered him ‘retiring’ if we had a decent replacement, except he’s exactly what we’re missing. But then if he thinks he’s done at this level then who am I to argue. And it’s given others a chance to step up, even if they’re not fit to lace his boots.
Leon on 20:23 - Jan 4 with 3650 viewsTenbySwan

Leon is in the Llanelli squad for their trip to Llandudno tomorrow .

Crazy. Old Trafford one year, Llandudno the next, but good luck to him.

https://clwbpeldroed.org/2019/01/04/leon-britton-llanelli-town-swansea-city/
Leon on 21:57 - Jan 4 with 3569 viewsbuilthjack

He will miss all their Saturday games when we are at home as he will be in the Legends lounge.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leon on 09:28 - Jan 5 with 3376 viewswestwalesed

Incredible signing for Llanelli, fair play to him, obviously playing for the love of the game.

Pkanetswans trip to Stebonheath?

Leon on 10:15 - Jan 5 with 3330 viewswestisbest

Leon on 20:23 - Jan 4 by TenbySwan

Leon is in the Llanelli squad for their trip to Llandudno tomorrow .

Crazy. Old Trafford one year, Llandudno the next, but good luck to him.

https://clwbpeldroed.org/2019/01/04/leon-britton-llanelli-town-swansea-city/

Llanelli town v Llandudno is a home game at Stebo. Details from llanelli town twitter

MATCH DAY
Our final home game of phase one. Adults £6 OAPS £3 U16s £1
Parking at the ground is limited so please arrive early.There is street parking around the ground but please park detsiresponsibly.Kick off is at 2.30pm
Leon on 11:13 - Jan 5 with 3280 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leon on 20:08 - Jan 4 by LeonWasGod

Bonkers. I’m sure he’d still have been able to make us tick. It wouldn’t have mattered him ‘retiring’ if we had a decent replacement, except he’s exactly what we’re missing. But then if he thinks he’s done at this level then who am I to argue. And it’s given others a chance to step up, even if they’re not fit to lace his boots.

He'd have been fine in this league and I'm confident we wouldn't have lost half the games we have. Top six with him no matter what pottypaul thinks. Would have been the ultimate mentor for Grimes

Leon on 21:45 - Jan 5 with 3109 viewsChief

Leon on 10:15 - Jan 5 by westisbest

Llanelli town v Llandudno is a home game at Stebo. Details from llanelli town twitter

MATCH DAY
Our final home game of phase one. Adults £6 OAPS £3 U16s £1
Parking at the ground is limited so please arrive early.There is street parking around the ground but please park detsiresponsibly.Kick off is at 2.30pm

2-1 to the reds today with Leon starting.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Leon on 21:50 - Jan 5 with 3100 viewsCooperman

Leon on 21:45 - Jan 5 by Chief

2-1 to the reds today with Leon starting.

Quiet first half but was very involved during the second (according to my dad).

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Leon on 07:14 - Jan 6 with 2891 viewswestisbest

Match report

https://clwbpeldroed.org/2019/01/05/loveridge-brace-llanelli-llandudno-wpl/
Leon on 08:48 - Jan 6 with 2852 viewsdickythorpe

Coughlin and loveridge playing as well
Leon on 09:04 - Jan 6 with 2838 viewsChief

Leon on 08:48 - Jan 6 by dickythorpe

Coughlin and loveridge playing as well

That is the son of Jimmy Loveridge, James who was on the books with the Swans about 6/7 years ago, had a spell on loan at MK Dons.

They've got Oliver Davies (the keeper), Kurtis March, Scott Tancock, Kyle Graves and Dan Alfei too.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Leon on 10:10 - Jan 6 with 2800 viewsharryhpalmer

Leon on 10:24 - Jan 1 by skettyparkjack

he has said, when asked that question, no. He couldn't keep training at the intensity needed to play at the current let alone PL level, as he kept getting injured because of it.

So no. he didnt retire from the Swans early. He knows his body better than anyone else.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Leon on 10:56 - Jan 6 with 2761 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leon on 10:10 - Jan 6 by harryhpalmer

he has said, when asked that question, no. He couldn't keep training at the intensity needed to play at the current let alone PL level, as he kept getting injured because of it.

So no. he didnt retire from the Swans early. He knows his body better than anyone else.

Fair enough

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024