Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread 09:49 - Jan 27 with 8833 viewsJackfath

Looking forward to this. Wales win Friday then the tournament is theirs for the taking. Let's hope a rusty French team appear on the night.

I'm also looking forward to it as it's the time of year when people who dislike rugby tell those that do that they don't like it and nobody else does for 11 months of the year etc etc etc...

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 11:50 - Mar 16 with 903 viewsPozuelosSideys

"You may think there is little room for magic in modern professional sport. Then you look at the Wales team. In every other country a good club player is an average international. In Wales, average club players become excellent internationals. "

Bingo. Absolutely the same can be said about the Swans players on our way up. Average players became excellent ones in the correct environment.

Nice article btw

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 11:53 - Mar 16 with 897 viewsBanosswan

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 11:50 - Mar 16 by PozuelosSideys

"You may think there is little room for magic in modern professional sport. Then you look at the Wales team. In every other country a good club player is an average international. In Wales, average club players become excellent internationals. "

Bingo. Absolutely the same can be said about the Swans players on our way up. Average players became excellent ones in the correct environment.

Nice article btw

The Times subscription is worth it occasionally.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 14:50 - Mar 16 with 850 viewsunion_jack

Great start.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 15:35 - Mar 16 with 827 viewsunion_jack

Well done Kryten, well done Wales. Half way there.

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 15:35 - Mar 16 with 826 viewsBLAZE

Didn't predict this score at HT 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 15:43 - Mar 16 with 811 viewsunion_jack

Is Jonathan Davies (in the Comms box) getting on anybody else’s nerves?

Also, the studio are doing their best to make excuses why Wales are winning and Ireland losing. Yellow card? Red card? Referee decisions? Live with it FFS.

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 15:47 - Mar 16 with 796 viewsWarwickHunt

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 15:43 - Mar 16 by union_jack

Is Jonathan Davies (in the Comms box) getting on anybody else’s nerves?

Also, the studio are doing their best to make excuses why Wales are winning and Ireland losing. Yellow card? Red card? Referee decisions? Live with it FFS.

Should have been a yellow - fair enough to talk about it.

If it had been the other way and they’d ignored it you’d be complaining...
The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 15:49 - Mar 16 with 787 viewsunion_jack

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 15:47 - Mar 16 by WarwickHunt

Should have been a yellow - fair enough to talk about it.

If it had been the other way and they’d ignored it you’d be complaining...

Well I may be in the minority but I wouldn’t. Adams came in and couldn’t stop. Even with his momentum being slowed with contact he still shot through. I don’t think there’s a lot he could do nor do I think there was anything deliberate in it.

Gareth Davies’s indiscretion could have been, possibly, maybe but not Adams.

Login to get fewer ads

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 16:01 - Mar 16 with 777 viewsdickythorpe

Nailed on. Have Ireland turned up yet?
The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 16:08 - Mar 16 with 772 viewsunion_jack

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 16:01 - Mar 16 by dickythorpe

Nailed on. Have Ireland turned up yet?

If they’ve got any chance at all, they’re going to have to turn up now. No sign of it so far.

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 16:31 - Mar 16 with 755 viewsWarwickHunt

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 15:49 - Mar 16 by union_jack

Well I may be in the minority but I wouldn’t. Adams came in and couldn’t stop. Even with his momentum being slowed with contact he still shot through. I don’t think there’s a lot he could do nor do I think there was anything deliberate in it.

Gareth Davies’s indiscretion could have been, possibly, maybe but not Adams.

Arf! Clear foul.

By the way, Gareth Davies is a fûcking awful scrum-half.
The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 16:42 - Mar 16 with 735 viewsunion_jack

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 16:31 - Mar 16 by WarwickHunt

Arf! Clear foul.

By the way, Gareth Davies is a fûcking awful scrum-half.

Awful? I wouldn’t say that but not in the top 10 of scrum halves we’ve had over the years.

Incredible win today, especially the margin of the score. Pity they crossed our line but I won’t let it spoil the evening😄

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 16:44 - Mar 16 with 729 viewsPozuelosSideys

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 16:42 - Mar 16 by union_jack

Awful? I wouldn’t say that but not in the top 10 of scrum halves we’ve had over the years.

Incredible win today, especially the margin of the score. Pity they crossed our line but I won’t let it spoil the evening😄

Yeah, i dont understand that comment either. Hotheaded, but overall he is very very good.

Massive performance from the whole team today though. Happy days

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 16:50 - Mar 16 with 716 viewsWarwickHunt

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 16:42 - Mar 16 by union_jack

Gives away possession time after time with badly executed, needless box kicks.

Drives me fûcking nuts.
The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 17:04 - Mar 16 with 688 viewsunion_jack

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 16:50 - Mar 16 by WarwickHunt

Gives away possession time after time with badly executed, needless box kicks.

Drives me fûcking nuts.

Those are the tactics and they’re difficult to exercise especially in conditions like today. He’s the best Wales have got I suggest and he’s a key member of a GS team.

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 17:09 - Mar 16 with 679 viewsWarwickHunt

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 17:04 - Mar 16 by union_jack

Those are the tactics and they’re difficult to exercise especially in conditions like today. He’s the best Wales have got I suggest and he’s a key member of a GS team.

It may well be tactics but his execution all season has been woeful.
The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 17:12 - Mar 16 with 674 viewsrockinjk

I don't understand why I just don't care, I used to. What is it?

Is it the ridiculous daffodil heads and media bollox that has ruined it?

The more defensive nature?

Getting older?

I've no idea, I'm happy but something has changed with my attitude towards the six nations
The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 17:22 - Mar 16 with 669 viewsSgorioFruit

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 17:12 - Mar 16 by rockinjk

I don't understand why I just don't care, I used to. What is it?

Is it the ridiculous daffodil heads and media bollox that has ruined it?

The more defensive nature?

Getting older?

I've no idea, I'm happy but something has changed with my attitude towards the six nations

the silliness off the pitch i.e the daffodil hats etc I think is ok as long as it stays the way it is, all silly celebrations off the pitch
However on the pitch, that was effing brilliant.

Im trying my hardest to take an interest in the game, but I just cant understand what is going on, I understand what a try is, and that gets me up off my seat, and I know they have to kick the ball between the posts for a kick. I enjoyed watching them kicks being bang on target today.

Overall that is brilliant stuff from Wales.

Arddechog Cyrmu

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 17:40 - Mar 16 with 644 viewsrockinjk

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 17:22 - Mar 16 by SgorioFruit

the silliness off the pitch i.e the daffodil hats etc I think is ok as long as it stays the way it is, all silly celebrations off the pitch
However on the pitch, that was effing brilliant.

Im trying my hardest to take an interest in the game, but I just cant understand what is going on, I understand what a try is, and that gets me up off my seat, and I know they have to kick the ball between the posts for a kick. I enjoyed watching them kicks being bang on target today.

Overall that is brilliant stuff from Wales.

Arddechog Cyrmu

I'm trying to self analyse because I used to really enjoy it
The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 18:00 - Mar 16 with 623 viewstheloneranger

Great atmosphere in the stadium, not a classic game but superb defensive display by Wales

One word for Wales ... Clinical

Ainscombe had his best game for Wales, but Alun Wyn Jones, what a superb all round performance and what a leader.

Signing off ... Guinness getting warm 😂😂 Well it is St Patricks day tomorrow.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 18:29 - Mar 16 with 591 viewsLord_Bony

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 18:00 - Mar 16 by theloneranger

Great atmosphere in the stadium, not a classic game but superb defensive display by Wales

One word for Wales ... Clinical

Ainscombe had his best game for Wales, but Alun Wyn Jones, what a superb all round performance and what a leader.

Signing off ... Guinness getting warm 😂😂 Well it is St Patricks day tomorrow.

Indeed.

What a bloody marvelous day for Welsh sport.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 18:45 - Mar 16 with 578 viewsBLAZE

WTF happened to England? I turned it off when they were 31-0 up
The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 18:49 - Mar 16 with 572 viewsdickythorpe

I'd be resigning if I was Eddie Jones. Biggest capitulation in history of game!!!!
The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 18:53 - Mar 16 with 564 viewsBLAZE

Bastards salvaged a draw at the death I
The OFFICIAL 2019 Guinness 6 Nations Thread on 18:55 - Mar 16 with 557 viewsdickythorpe

Fecking rubbish!!!.who cares or remembers who came 2nd
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024