Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Agent Speaks - Sums us up 09:58 - Feb 1 with 12648 views34dfgdf54

Also confirms what we all knew.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/02/01/leeds-furious-swansea-pull-plug-

James’s agent, David Manasseh, told Telegraph Sport: “Swansea made no attempt to keep the player and at the first sign of money they couldn’t show him the door quickly enough. It is very disappointing but the player is philosophical about it.”

James had been Bielsa’s No 1 target in January and is likely to return for him in the summer. Championship leaders Leeds face second-placed Norwich at Elland Road on Saturday.
James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 11:45 - Feb 1 with 1513 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 11:43 - Feb 1 by _

Here we ago. Here's the first prick to harp on and on and on.

FFS mate, that's history now. We've got a future to be concerned about and you should be judging everything on it's individual merits

What future do we have owned by a Hedge Fund?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 11:46 - Feb 1 with 1510 viewsswan65split

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 10:54 - Feb 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

The issue is we are owned by a Hedge Fund.

You beat me too it.

Get this through our/your heads WEVE BEEN SOLD TO A HEDGE FUND
James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 11:47 - Feb 1 with 1513 viewsOldjack

back in the day agents were still bastards
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 12:51]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 11:47 - Feb 1 with 1513 viewsdcd14

I just hope our fans get behind the player.

Dan has been wanting a new deal for sometime to be on parity with fellow youngsters Rodon, Roberts, Fulton (all of whom recently have had new deals).

If he is offered a new deal on similar terms to the above I am sure he will sign.
James Agent Speaks - Sums us up (n/t) on 11:48 - Feb 1 with 1500 viewsswan65split

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 11:36 - Feb 1 by Dewi1jack

Ohhh.
Let's make Beaky the hero here.

We're in this fuggin financial mess because of Beaky, Shagger, Dimwit and the other selling b'stards.
They're the c*nts who financially mismanaged the club in the Prem.
They 're the c*nts who sold us out to a hedge fund manager.
They lied and cheated their way through the sale, even using club funds for their sales brochure, sorry film.
Still lying constantly to the fan base now.

They all need to be in Court for what they did to the Trust.
Unfortunately, we can't do anything to them legally for splitting the fanbase, but I'm hoping that this FUBAR transfer window shows everyone the light and we all start to band together again

Oh
And fuk James's agent.
He'll just be another greedy parasite.

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 11:48 - Feb 1 with 1509 viewsdcd14

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 11:20 - Feb 1 by STID2017

Tough on James and the agent.

The deal isn't done until it's done.

Anyway, if Leeds are such a big club, why didn't they come in with a big cash offer as soon as the window opened ?

Whatever our part, Leeds should look at the pathetic way they do business.
Cheapskates

Feck the agent.
James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 11:55 - Feb 1 with 1470 viewsOldjack

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 11:07 - Feb 1 by Darran

“A £70million black hole to fill”

Is there anyone left on this Forum that takes this prick seriously?

Where the fuk does he get his figures from, they keep on going up and down like a prostitute's knickers ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 11:59 - Feb 1 with 1444 viewsdobjack2

FFS mate, that's history now. We've got a future to be concerned about and you should be judging everything on it's individual merits

It may have happened in the past but it is at the root of what is happening now and what will happen in the immediate future.
Login to get fewer ads

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:07 - Feb 1 with 1413 viewsDewi1jack

I am judging everything on it's merits unlike some prick who harps on making up figures and facts that suit his agenda, using selective history to back up very weak arguments.

I am concerned about the future.
We're in a financial mess because of the past.
We haven't learned from our past mistakes and are still making them time and time again.

Harp on?
Kettle. Calling.Pot. Black.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:09 - Feb 1 with 1407 viewsLandore_Jack

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 10:50 - Feb 1 by _

You can't just blame anyone or everyone here

You have to look at things very deeply and try to understand our situation. And let's not use this discussion like other childish fans will to remind us all about our recent transfer mistakes which have cost us. We all know that already.

But on the face of what happened yesterday there's a precarious financial position and Dan James' agent couldn't give a monkey's chuff about that. He'll be a wealthy man regardless of whether we go out of business or not, so frankly he can shove his threats right up his arse.

The club have a 70m black hole to fill over the next two seasons and that should be a worry to everyone.

So the harsh reality is when any offer comes in we need to take it seriously because we have our clubs future riding on it.

No one really wanted Dan to go, especially the old Board Dan didn't want to go initially until it was so far gone he'd made the decision, but now he's pissed off as well.

It's a sorry state of affairs but we should all just be realistic that hard decisions have had to be made and we're clearly not out of the woods yet.

Jenkins and Co have an even greater affinity to our youth team and they spent most of yesterday trying to discuss with the Americans to reconsider.

Pray to god they did and now Dan is coming home.

His agent words are very unwelcome and he's pissed off he didn't pick up another ten per cent for doing next to nothing.

Dan needs to get back into the fold as quickly as possible, get back on that horse and realise SCFC very much want him, we're just trying to do the right thing by everyone including the future of the club.

Now let's get on with those play off aspirations, as summed up by Van Der Hoorn in an interview no one has mentioned on here.

Playoff aspirations after last nights circus? Jesus! The team spirit is well and truly down the pan. Just look at tweets from McBurnie, Michael Eames and Connor Roberts.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 12:12]

#backtojack

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:13 - Feb 1 with 1381 viewsjasper_T

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 11:47 - Feb 1 by dcd14

Dan has been wanting a new deal for sometime to be on parity with fellow youngsters Rodon, Roberts, Fulton (all of whom recently have had new deals).

If he is offered a new deal on similar terms to the above I am sure he will sign.

DJ has been comfortably out-earning the former pair for years, hasn't he? They certainly suggested as much at the start of the season.

He can survive a few months as the pauper, surely. There should be no panic from the club, just like there wasn't with Roberts and Rodon. Can't be held to ransom every time there's interest in a player with a year and a half left to run.

Sort him out in May when we know where we stand and his place in the squad is established.
James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:14 - Feb 1 with 1370 views_

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 11:47 - Feb 1 by dcd14

There also needs to be a bit of patience as well.

He was the FIRST one to have a new deal just over a year ago.

Everyone wants everything yesterday especially fans, players and their grubby agents.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:15 - Feb 1 with 1362 viewsdcd14

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:13 - Feb 1 by jasper_T

DJ has been comfortably out-earning the former pair for years, hasn't he? They certainly suggested as much at the start of the season.

He can survive a few months as the pauper, surely. There should be no panic from the club, just like there wasn't with Roberts and Rodon. Can't be held to ransom every time there's interest in a player with a year and a half left to run.

Sort him out in May when we know where we stand and his place in the squad is established.

Not sure on their deals prior.

Whilst I agree there shouldn't be any panic I'd like to see it done soon, now they know of a strong interest it would make no sense to wait.

Based on the squad we have left I think his place in the side is fixed.
James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:18 - Feb 1 with 1346 views_

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:07 - Feb 1 by Dewi1jack

I am judging everything on it's merits unlike some prick who harps on making up figures and facts that suit his agenda, using selective history to back up very weak arguments.

I am concerned about the future.
We're in a financial mess because of the past.
We haven't learned from our past mistakes and are still making them time and time again.

Harp on?
Kettle. Calling.Pot. Black.

I'm not making up figures as you will see before long. You can spend a lifetime listening to clowns or you can get your head out of the shitter and wake up.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:19 - Feb 1 with 1343 views_

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:09 - Feb 1 by Landore_Jack

Playoff aspirations after last nights circus? Jesus! The team spirit is well and truly down the pan. Just look at tweets from McBurnie, Michael Eames and Connor Roberts.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 12:12]

That was before the 11 o clock outcome.

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:22 - Feb 1 with 1323 viewsDewi1jack

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:18 - Feb 1 by _

I'm not making up figures as you will see before long. You can spend a lifetime listening to clowns or you can get your head out of the shitter and wake up.

So you've seen the books when it appears the Trust can't.
As you're a member, then kindly show them the figures and the rest of us members can judge properly.

You seem to struggle to understand we're in a mess because of the past.
We continually make the same mistakes
Maybe you need the alarm clock

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:23 - Feb 1 with 1318 viewsBadlands

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 10:10 - Feb 1 by 34dfgdf54

Don't you agree it sums us up though?

He didn't want to go, he was told to go for money, then screwed around. We are a complete clusterf*ck. I dread to think how bad we are in the sh*t financially.

I believe he was told to go for the money - by his agent but that's my prejudice.
One of the few things that did filter out was that James asked for the move when it seemed like negotiations were failing last week.
Conflicting reports as to who said what, when and to whom and we'll probably never get 100% true story.
We wanted him
Leeds made a decent offer.
We tripled that figure.
Leeds agreed, changed their minds, messed about
James stays here.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:23 - Feb 1 with 1317 viewsjasper_T

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:15 - Feb 1 by dcd14

Not sure on their deals prior.

Whilst I agree there shouldn't be any panic I'd like to see it done soon, now they know of a strong interest it would make no sense to wait.

Based on the squad we have left I think his place in the side is fixed.

If we give him "sub for Routs & Dyer" money now his agent might be screaming for "first name on the teamsheet" money come the summer. And then another club comes in for him and 3 years isn't enough he needs a new deal asap.

Ben Davies was on £700/week for most of his first season. Bit of patience all round.
James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:27 - Feb 1 with 1299 views34dfgdf54

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 11:35 - Feb 1 by _

A few weeks ago I interpreted a sentence from Potter, which if you remember, you corrected me.

That's all that was. Nothing more, nothing less. It wasn't a foregone conclusion we wouldn't be bringing anyone in as Potter has stated.

But we're still in a precarious position and we've still got a lot of money going out each month. That's our problem here. No one really pays that much attention to it.

The club didn't want him to go as has ultimately been proved but there's always a massive decision to be made when actual money is on the table.

The ideals or the necessity - which one do you choose. Clearly the fans choose the ideals but if they had their way every time we'd have no football club, surely you understand that?

It's a serious situation which has caused division in the boardroom and there's no right or wrong answer. Him coming back causes us more problems off the field than him going. Surely you can understand that too?

So who will be proved to be ultimately right, well no one, because the decision was made by everyone in the end not to sign the deal off.

I talk about play off hopes because I'm a lifelong fan, that's what we do. Van Der Hoorn talks about play off hopes because he's speaking to Potter and that's what Potter is telling him and that's why he's close to agreeing a new contract.

It's up to you what you want to believe or how deeply you want to look at things but I'm not the enemy here mate.

I'm just someone who's prepared to evaluate both sides of an argument to find some sense.

At the end of the thread you asked me if I thought we would be in the market, I said “no, do you”, and you said you thought we would, or something along those lines.

I know you’re not the enemy, but for me you’re defending the indefensible on this one. It’s widely believed that that if the yanks had their way yesterday we would be James, Fer, Bony and Montero down, I’m assuming Carroll was just because Fer couldn’t agree terms or failed a medical. I know we need to cut cloth, but at present they seem intent on flogging anything that moves, and they’ve lied about wanting to keep our youth talent and build around them. The fees talked about yesterday were pathetic.
James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:30 - Feb 1 with 1288 viewsDewi1jack

Once a parasite speaks- sorry agent speaks, then the club speaks treat it like the daily news.
Go down the middle and you're somewhere closer to the truth.

Cloughie was so right about football agents.
And club owners as well

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:40 - Feb 1 with 1251 viewspencoedjack

I couldn’t give a fuk about what Leeds, Dans agent or anyone else outside of Swansea City & it’s supporters think.

Let’s have a final push this season starting at Bristol tomorrow
James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:44 - Feb 1 with 1242 viewschad

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:23 - Feb 1 by Badlands

I believe he was told to go for the money - by his agent but that's my prejudice.
One of the few things that did filter out was that James asked for the move when it seemed like negotiations were failing last week.
Conflicting reports as to who said what, when and to whom and we'll probably never get 100% true story.
We wanted him
Leeds made a decent offer.
We tripled that figure.
James stays here.

Be interested in details / source for this

From what I have read it seems the terms were already agreed and we did a U turn

Of course delighted we still have Dan and he has little choice but to do his best

But if the lad was left for hours his head already at Leeds no idea what is going on it is totally unprofessional and as far as it is possible to get from building loyalty and team spirit.
James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:45 - Feb 1 with 1238 views_

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:27 - Feb 1 by 34dfgdf54

At the end of the thread you asked me if I thought we would be in the market, I said “no, do you”, and you said you thought we would, or something along those lines.

I know you’re not the enemy, but for me you’re defending the indefensible on this one. It’s widely believed that that if the yanks had their way yesterday we would be James, Fer, Bony and Montero down, I’m assuming Carroll was just because Fer couldn’t agree terms or failed a medical. I know we need to cut cloth, but at present they seem intent on flogging anything that moves, and they’ve lied about wanting to keep our youth talent and build around them. The fees talked about yesterday were pathetic.

Yes, I know. I thought we would.

I was hoping until about 9 o clock we still would. But we didn't. My hopes were in vain. Is that such a damning thing then?

But you're not seeing everything from a completely holistic perspective.

Imagine it was your business and your family relied on it. You know you're in a lot of problems and you've got a huge wage bill and you've just lost a massive contract.

You know it's going to get worse next year and worse again the year after.

If you carry on making risky decisions you literally could risk the lot. That's not a joke, that's not to be taken lightly just because other businesses around you find a savour at the death, this is as serious as it gets...

But all of a sudden you get an offer for someone to relieve the pain, for your expenditure to be vastly reduced and you could maybe still be competitive in your own market.

This is only guaranteed for a week or two and you've got to make a big bastard of a decision. You don't want to lose your talent as you know you've invested in them for years, but if you don't weigh everything up your family could be out on the streets.

What do you do? One of your fellow Directors takes a decision because they've got a lesser emotional attachment to the talent but they know how serious the situation is.

What else can you do to keep your business alive and still be competitive? You take yet another risk. But you've been criticised to hell and high water for past risks so do you just do that again?

It's a 100m dollar question with no right or wrong answers. Yet you have to get it right ultimately or you lose the lot. Gone. Forever.

The past is the past and everyone can point the finger of blame as much as they like.

There's a catalogue of good things and bad things SCFC have done over the last 15 years but none of that is going to help us now, apart from maybe learning from those mistakes.

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:48 - Feb 1 with 1224 viewsLandore_Jack

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:45 - Feb 1 by _

Yes, I know. I thought we would.

I was hoping until about 9 o clock we still would. But we didn't. My hopes were in vain. Is that such a damning thing then?

But you're not seeing everything from a completely holistic perspective.

Imagine it was your business and your family relied on it. You know you're in a lot of problems and you've got a huge wage bill and you've just lost a massive contract.

You know it's going to get worse next year and worse again the year after.

If you carry on making risky decisions you literally could risk the lot. That's not a joke, that's not to be taken lightly just because other businesses around you find a savour at the death, this is as serious as it gets...

But all of a sudden you get an offer for someone to relieve the pain, for your expenditure to be vastly reduced and you could maybe still be competitive in your own market.

This is only guaranteed for a week or two and you've got to make a big bastard of a decision. You don't want to lose your talent as you know you've invested in them for years, but if you don't weigh everything up your family could be out on the streets.

What do you do? One of your fellow Directors takes a decision because they've got a lesser emotional attachment to the talent but they know how serious the situation is.

What else can you do to keep your business alive and still be competitive? You take yet another risk. But you've been criticised to hell and high water for past risks so do you just do that again?

It's a 100m dollar question with no right or wrong answers. Yet you have to get it right ultimately or you lose the lot. Gone. Forever.

The past is the past and everyone can point the finger of blame as much as they like.

There's a catalogue of good things and bad things SCFC have done over the last 15 years but none of that is going to help us now, apart from maybe learning from those mistakes.

"Imagine it was your business and your family relied on it. You know you're in a lot of problems and you've got a huge wage bill and you've just lost a massive contract."

What about the highly paid directors? None of them have received pay cuts.

#backtojack

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:50 - Feb 1 with 1218 views_

James Agent Speaks - Sums us up on 12:48 - Feb 1 by Landore_Jack

"Imagine it was your business and your family relied on it. You know you're in a lot of problems and you've got a huge wage bill and you've just lost a massive contract."

What about the highly paid directors? None of them have received pay cuts.

We don't know that for sure but I'm with you on that one. I don't think they should be on anything close to what they were on in the EPL.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024