Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stateside Jack's meeting with club 19:01 - Feb 15 with 33219 viewsswanskid95

Seems a little fishy to me, looks like the trust have been shafted here..

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:27 - Feb 16 with 1857 viewsChief

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:21 - Feb 16 by theloneranger

Was Chris Pearlman one of the board members who spoke to the SSJ's by telephone yesterday ??

Yes and one other who cannot be named

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:30 - Feb 16 with 1839 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:27 - Feb 16 by Chief

Yes and one other who cannot be named

From what I know Chris Pearlman is quite easy to get hold of.

Ian who once sat on the Trust Board emailed him and he was happy to meet up with him and discuss his concerns.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:31 - Feb 16 with 1837 viewslonglostjack

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:43 - Feb 16 by The_E20

Fantastic post and agree on every front.

The Trust do come across as arrogant. Which is scary because although it is a body of what? 12 people? 13? We now know they have the pig headed nature to make those handful of ill thought out or biased views become mainstream within the wider membership, many of which have no idea what is going on and will follow them blind.

Too much water has passed under that bridge between club and Trust and free and sensible thought is clearly tainted there, personal feeling and emotion from the past is preventing a clear path. I personally feel that there should be absolutely nobody on the board today that was there at the time of the take-over and certainly none left from the disaster of the recommendation.

These fans in the States have every right to question the owners if they feel they need to, they have gone about it in a better way than protesting with confused views and torrents abuse. More power to them.

They have every right to question the owners but no right whatsoever to share the answers given. What on earth does that achieve?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:42 - Feb 16 with 1788 viewsChief

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:30 - Feb 16 by _

Ian who once sat on the Trust Board emailed him and he was happy to meet up with him and discuss his concerns.

Cool, I'll try and contact him and see if he'll have a conversation with me and my Welsh based Swansea supporting friends then

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:43 - Feb 16 with 1781 viewsjack247

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:17 - Feb 16 by jasper_T

I thought you might clarify what you meant. Stateside Jacks have come over and attended games (a lot harder and more expensive than me popping down on a Saturday). Are they not really fans in your eyes if they hadn't?

Everyone seems to have their own list of requirements for what makes "real" fans who should be catered to. Naturally they always include themselves within the lower limit.

You're not an actual fan unless you watch development games imo.

Not really the point though.

I’ve got nothing but admiration for anyone who goes to great personal expense and disruption to fly from the USA to London, travel to Swansea, watch a game and go home again. It’s serious dedication.

There are probably a handful of them that do it every season and the club makes maybe £40 a ticket and £100 in the shop each time? There’s maybe 15,000 season ticket holders paying £400+ year in year out. Borderline irrelevant in the PL, more and more important each season out of it.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:44 - Feb 16 with 1776 viewsIAN05

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:30 - Feb 16 by _

Yeah, very simple. Dropped him an email of points and then he invited me in. I think Stu Mac meets with him every week. He seems to have the got the Operational elements of the club quite well nailed down In fairness. He can’t and won’t answer questions on the strategy of the owners and shareholding’s etc as it isn’t his job to do so.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:44 - Feb 16 with 1776 viewsjack247

I don’t think anyone comes out of this particularly well. The club, the SSJ or the trust.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:46 - Feb 16 with 1764 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:42 - Feb 16 by Chief

Cool, I'll try and contact him and see if he'll have a conversation with me and my Welsh based Swansea supporting friends then

Well do it then, don't talk about it. Wait and see what he says or speak to Ian and find out what he spoke to him about.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:49 - Feb 16 with 1748 viewsDJack

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 09:16 - Feb 16 by _

I can help here I think...

Someone that gets roundly abused and accused of all sorts of bullshit by fans new and old, but especially new.

How did I do?

About as well as you usually do... a bit of truth and the rest is rubbish.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:49 - Feb 16 with 1744 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:44 - Feb 16 by IAN05

Yeah, very simple. Dropped him an email of points and then he invited me in. I think Stu Mac meets with him every week. He seems to have the got the Operational elements of the club quite well nailed down In fairness. He can’t and won’t answer questions on the strategy of the owners and shareholding’s etc as it isn’t his job to do so.

We haven't agreed on a few things the last few months but always respect your opinion. 👍

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:50 - Feb 16 with 1739 viewswhitemountains

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:21 - Feb 16 by theloneranger

Was Chris Pearlman one of the board members who spoke to the SSJ's by telephone yesterday ??

He isn't a board member is he ?
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:50 - Feb 16 with 1734 viewsChief

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:46 - Feb 16 by _

Well do it then, don't talk about it. Wait and see what he says or speak to Ian and find out what he spoke to him about.

Well I've tweeted him several times and he has not replied. And I'm not the type to go abusing people or threatening but he has declined to reply. Is his email address in the public domain?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:55 - Feb 16 with 1710 viewsIAN05

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:49 - Feb 16 by _

We haven't agreed on a few things the last few months but always respect your opinion. 👍

Nothing wrong with disagreements mate it’s part of the fun. Tough one at the moment as there is a real mixed bag going on - Day to operations have improved markedly in my view, professionalism has returned on the playing side and we have an identity again but there is a big gulf between the owners and the fans and they aren’t particularly interested in closing that. Improving communications and biting the bullet to get around the table with the Trust would be a big step forward for all.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 16:02 - Feb 16 with 1688 viewsswan_si

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:20 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

You are a liar. Remember what I've said. You involve yourself with me, I will have no hesitation in involving the police.

You've been warned Chrissy.

Now, back to my question. Are you going to stand for the Trust, or not?

You come across as a right gobby tw@t, trying to wind people up and then run to tell if they retaliate, man up sir, or the kids will lose all respect for you.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 16:04 - Feb 16 with 1678 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:55 - Feb 16 by IAN05

Nothing wrong with disagreements mate it’s part of the fun. Tough one at the moment as there is a real mixed bag going on - Day to operations have improved markedly in my view, professionalism has returned on the playing side and we have an identity again but there is a big gulf between the owners and the fans and they aren’t particularly interested in closing that. Improving communications and biting the bullet to get around the table with the Trust would be a big step forward for all.

Have to agree with all that. As a fanbase we've taken relegation as bad as we could've expected. You could say like spoilt children but the owners haven't helped and that's a shame because like you say, I find the club is as professional as it's ever been, no scrap that, we've never been great off field and now we're almost unrecognisable.

That's a massive credit to them

But they need to sort themselves out with strategy and direction, although if they're true to their September statement I'll be happy.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 16:45 - Feb 16 with 1583 viewspencoedjack

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 16:02 - Feb 16 by swan_si

You come across as a right gobby tw@t, trying to wind people up and then run to tell if they retaliate, man up sir, or the kids will lose all respect for you.

Spot on
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 16:49 - Feb 16 with 1569 viewsJackfath

Never noticed you before so I can't offer an opinion on you. Not that I would do that anyway.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:05 - Feb 16 with 1523 viewsSwanjaxs

He's a big girls blouse mate, loves to get personal little digs in but squeals like a pig when he gets it back, can't actually remember him posting anything interesting about on the pitch matters either

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:08 - Feb 16 with 1508 viewsMiamiJack

Stay on track!
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:15 - Feb 16 with 1481 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:08 - Feb 16 by MiamiJack

Stay on track!

Indeed... here's my take, the Stateside Jacks (although well intentioned) are pìssing in the wind if they think the hedge fund are interested in building bridges, the last transfer window told us all we need to know (if we didn't already)

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:17 - Feb 16 with 1470 viewslondonlisa2001

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:44 - Feb 16 by MiamiJack

With all due respect its not the fault of SSJ if you guys and gals don’t check your mail.

With all due respect, let’s not attempt to rewrite history here.

The Trust was told that there was an attempt to arrange a meeting (a meeting with a proposed wider attendance).

The Trust was not told that a meeting had been arranged nor when it was happening nor that there had been a change from proposed attendees.

Not creating an argument but also not letting distortion of what happened become fact.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:19 - Feb 16 with 1458 viewslondonlisa2001

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:01 - Feb 16 by _

My thoughts exactly, to a word.

It's only on this site, The Trust Chairman's site, can members of the Trust
Board get away with such smug arrogance.

I hope whatever Lisa is doing with the financial's is worth it because for me she's been an absolute disaster with her football posts of late. I find them truly disgusting.

Your continued attacks on me which attempt to twist everything I say in an effort to change the conversation, let me know that I’m doing a good job. So thanks.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:22 - Feb 16 with 1438 viewsMiamiJack

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:17 - Feb 16 by londonlisa2001

With all due respect, let’s not attempt to rewrite history here.

The Trust was told that there was an attempt to arrange a meeting (a meeting with a proposed wider attendance).

The Trust was not told that a meeting had been arranged nor when it was happening nor that there had been a change from proposed attendees.

Not creating an argument but also not letting distortion of what happened become fact.

You are not actually on The Trust board are you? Are you the spokesperson?
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:26 - Feb 16 with 1420 viewslondonlisa2001

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:22 - Feb 16 by MiamiJack

Nope.

Are you the spokesperson for the Stateside Jacks?

Haven’t noticed you saying to anyone else that’s offered up an opinion that they shouldn’t? You’ll notice that I wasn’t as rude to ask you why you were interested in my response. I just answered you and corrected your mistaken belief that the Trust knew everything that was happening.

Have a good afternoon in the sunshine.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:27 - Feb 16 with 1410 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:22 - Feb 16 by MiamiJack

If you took an interest surely you know if she was or wasn't???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024