Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups 19:02 - Mar 30 with 5070 viewsHighjack

What is the opinion of the good folk of planetswans of these organisations who pretend to be kids online to snare dirty bastards who prey on kids? In favour of it if it gets said dirty bastards off the streets? Or should it be left to the police?

A bloke I was in school with was arrested in Neath abbey yesterday after being caught by one of these groups. His online name on several of the apps he was using was “Irapekids”. How did the app allow such a username?

Some sick puppies out there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 11:23 - Mar 31 with 1300 viewsLohengrin

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 11:14 - Mar 31 by exiledclaseboy

Can you remember who it was?

I’m buggered if I can put a name to it but you didn’t imagine the thread. It may well have been back on the old site.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 11:24 - Mar 31 with 1297 viewsexiledclaseboy

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 11:23 - Mar 31 by Lohengrin

I’m buggered if I can put a name to it but you didn’t imagine the thread. It may well have been back on the old site.

It was definitely not in this version of it. It was years ago. Probably back in the JA.net Rivals days.

Poll: Tory leader

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 12:41 - Mar 31 with 1241 viewsHighjack

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 11:08 - Mar 31 by exiledclaseboy

Fair enough. More than unlikely in that case. Memory must be playing tricks.

Is thi the source of all the animosity towards me over the years? Confusing me with a poster that beat up a paedo who was noncing up his niece about 20 years ago when I was a kid myself?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 12:56 - Mar 31 with 1220 viewsexiledclaseboy

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 12:41 - Mar 31 by Highjack

Is thi the source of all the animosity towards me over the years? Confusing me with a poster that beat up a paedo who was noncing up his niece about 20 years ago when I was a kid myself?

Animosity? You flatter yourself. I feel no ill will towards you. We just don’t agree on much. You need to separate the two. And even if I did harbour animosity towards you it wouldn’t have been because of that, I only remembered it when you started this thread yesterday.

And I never mentioned anyone beating anyone up. Odd that you did.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 12:56]

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 13:11 - Mar 31 with 1198 viewsNeath_Jack

It's the live streaming of it that doesn't sit right with me. Has a touch of the look at me's about it, coupled with it being on the most narcissistic social media platform.

But, a lot of them seem to do a lot of background work on these beasts, with many weeks or months worth of hard evidence to back it all up, so not much chance of mistaken identity.

I think some on here are confusing the hunter groups, with when a rumour starts spreading about so and so being a paedophile, which then spreads on social media. Now that is dangerous.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 13:17 - Mar 31 with 1191 viewshobo

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 13:11 - Mar 31 by Neath_Jack

It's the live streaming of it that doesn't sit right with me. Has a touch of the look at me's about it, coupled with it being on the most narcissistic social media platform.

But, a lot of them seem to do a lot of background work on these beasts, with many weeks or months worth of hard evidence to back it all up, so not much chance of mistaken identity.

I think some on here are confusing the hunter groups, with when a rumour starts spreading about so and so being a paedophile, which then spreads on social media. Now that is dangerous.

I watch quite a few of these videos, as I do find them strangely entertaining. The 'hunting' groups definitely do it for the attention though, and love the sound of their own voice. If you would tell them that they can continue what they are doing, just don't post videos onto social media, 99.5% of them wouldn't bother to continue
Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 13:42 - Mar 31 with 1163 viewsWingstandwood

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 13:17 - Mar 31 by hobo

I watch quite a few of these videos, as I do find them strangely entertaining. The 'hunting' groups definitely do it for the attention though, and love the sound of their own voice. If you would tell them that they can continue what they are doing, just don't post videos onto social media, 99.5% of them wouldn't bother to continue

They interfere with the legal process, they exhibit unprofessional standards, have confronted innocent people, have caused extreme mental suffering to innocent family members of 'investigated' subjects.

Watch this shorty video from beginning to end, it's rather enlightening. 4:51s onwards is significantly profound!

Argus!

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 17:51 - Mar 31 with 1070 viewsSirjohnalot

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 11:14 - Mar 31 by exiledclaseboy

Can you remember who it was?

Theoretically great but procedurally a nightmare to prosecute due to whole manner of problems such as entrapment and publishing things on Facebook leading to problems with a fair trial.
Login to get fewer ads

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 18:07 - Mar 31 with 1061 viewsWingstandwood

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 17:51 - Mar 31 by Sirjohnalot

Theoretically great but procedurally a nightmare to prosecute due to whole manner of problems such as entrapment and publishing things on Facebook leading to problems with a fair trial.

And getting the wrong person, an entirely innocent person does not help either.

Argus!

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 19:04 - Mar 31 with 1014 viewsDafyddHuw

Yahoo, let's get the pitchforks and burning torches out.
Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 20:23 - Mar 31 with 975 viewsDarran

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 18:07 - Mar 31 by Wingstandwood

And getting the wrong person, an entirely innocent person does not help either.

If that had been me accused of something I hadn’t done I’d have 100% run over him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 20:38 - Mar 31 with 957 viewsWingstandwood

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 20:23 - Mar 31 by Darran

If that had been me accused of something I hadn’t done I’d have 100% run over him.

They didn't even have the decency to apologise, any normal decent person would have been absolutely horrified.

Even when they were being shown up to be obscenely immoral, irresponsible, incompetent and downright wrong they still refused to accept reality and were refusing all justifiable explanation and explaination of innocence. And they see themselves as representatives of justice? What delusion and lack of self awareness.

Argus!

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 20:45 - Mar 31 with 946 viewsexiledclaseboy

I think the moral of this thread is that vigilantism is, in the main, a terrible idea. Unless you’re Batman. Then it’s cool.

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 21:12 - Mar 31 with 919 viewsDarran

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 20:45 - Mar 31 by exiledclaseboy

I think the moral of this thread is that vigilantism is, in the main, a terrible idea. Unless you’re Batman. Then it’s cool.

Batman’s not real.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 21:12 - Mar 31 with 918 viewsSirjohnalot

I’ve also defended in cases where they’ve been witnesses and, in my case, they were horrendous, awful witness, no idea of the law, very arrogant, and argumentative
Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 21:17 - Mar 31 with 913 viewsexiledclaseboy

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 21:12 - Mar 31 by Darran

Batman’s not real.

Don’t be silly.

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 23:11 - Mar 31 with 849 viewsHighjack

Vigilante “paedophile Hunter” groups on 21:12 - Mar 31 by Darran

Batman’s not real.

And the actor who plays him isn’t gay enough or Jewish enough.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024