Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Re - Nordfeldt. 22:10 - Apr 19 with 7892 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

If it wasn't for his 2 brilliant saves we would have lost that game.
Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:12 - Apr 19 with 4386 viewsSwansea93

He's sh!t he will pull off 2 wonder saves but then let in soft as sh!t goals with no command of his area, he thinks he's better than he is.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:20 - Apr 19 with 4346 viewsBadlands

Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:12 - Apr 19 by Swansea93

He's sh!t he will pull off 2 wonder saves but then let in soft as sh!t goals with no command of his area, he thinks he's better than he is.

If it wasn't't for his shocking decision making we wouldn't have conceded 3!

And why, when he did catch the ball with their keeper on the edge of our area, didn't he hoof it the length of the field at their goal?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:24 - Apr 19 with 4329 viewsAndy1300

Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:20 - Apr 19 by Badlands

And why, when he did catch the ball with their keeper on the edge of our area, didn't he hoof it the length of the field at their goal?

Why don't we leave Dan up on half way for corners against us?

Number 1 team in Wales

Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:30 - Apr 19 with 4295 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:24 - Apr 19 by Andy1300

No idea, we just invite more attacks by leaving no one up front. If you leave one or more up front it takes an opponent(s) out the attack. Rogers used to do this?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:30 - Apr 19 with 4294 viewsnantywatcher

Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:20 - Apr 19 by Badlands

Because he took his time to distribute the ball thoughtfully which resulted in a superb move and a clear goal scoring opportunity but no - let's hoof the ball aimlessly up into no man's land.
The cretins were out in force today.
Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:31 - Apr 19 with 4291 viewstheloneranger

He's a good shot stopper and line keeper, but he's like the Swedish Dracula on crosses, and is glued to his line.

In the close season using updated goal line technology, the coaches should pepper him with crosses, and everytime he refuses to leave his goal line, press a button and send 240v up his arse!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:32 - Apr 19 with 4283 viewsAndy1300

Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:30 - Apr 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

No idea, we just invite more attacks by leaving no one up front. If you leave one or more up front it takes an opponent(s) out the attack. Rogers used to do this?

Someone as quick as Dan would make them leave at least 2 back to defend against his pace

Number 1 team in Wales

Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:35 - Apr 19 with 4267 viewsAndy1300

Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:30 - Apr 19 by nantywatcher

Because he took his time to distribute the ball thoughtfully which resulted in a superb move and a clear goal scoring opportunity but no - let's hoof the ball aimlessly up into no man's land.

He could have hoofed it towards their goal and possibly scored. Their keeper was in our box.

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:45 - Apr 19 with 4235 viewsItchySphincter

I reckon he’s as blind a bat. Must be.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:49 - Apr 19 with 4206 viewsicecoldjack

He’s the worst keeper we’ve had for many a year, every time a ball goes into the box I’m thinking it’s gonna be a soft goal conceded, Good at shot stoping but you’d expect nothing less, it’s his job after all !

He’s a great passer of the ball though, maybe we can play him in grimes position ? As a goalie he’s awful , just invites pressure and lacks bottle, looks like he’s afraid of going in where it hurts and loves the pretty football stuff instead, got his priorities all wrong in that respect.

A keeper that can’t command his area and catch crosses or deal with anything in the 6rd box is fatal in this league ,get rid ASAP !
Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:53 - Apr 19 with 4188 viewsnantywatcher

Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:35 - Apr 19 by Andy1300

He could have hoofed it towards their goal and possibly scored. Their keeper was in our box.

Seriously??
Give me strength.
Re - Nordfeldt. on 23:00 - Apr 19 with 4158 viewsAndy1300

Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:53 - Apr 19 by nantywatcher

Seriously??
Give me strength.

Their keeper kicked out and it ended up over our dead ball line.

Plenty around me were calling for him to do it

Number 1 team in Wales

Re - Nordfeldt. on 23:14 - Apr 19 with 4117 viewsjackrmee

WOL ratings:

"Kristoffer Nordfeldt 7

Little he could do about Rotherham's goals in truth. Pulled off a fine one-handed save just before half time to keep it at 1-2 and made two brilliant saves in the second half to deny Matt Crooks and Michael Smith."

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Re - Nordfeldt. on 00:01 - Apr 20 with 4041 viewsNeathJack

Re - Nordfeldt. on 23:00 - Apr 19 by Andy1300

Their keeper kicked out and it ended up over our dead ball line.

Plenty around me were calling for him to do it

There was a minute to go in a game we were winning by one goal. To do anything other than hold on to the ball and make sure we had comfortable, secure possession from his subsequent distribution would have been reckless.

Imagine the pelters he'd have got if he'd hoofed it, they'd won it back and then equalised.
Re - Nordfeldt. on 07:51 - Apr 20 with 3850 viewsicecoldjack

Re - Nordfeldt. on 23:14 - Apr 19 by jackrmee

WOL ratings:

"Kristoffer Nordfeldt 7

Little he could do about Rotherham's goals in truth. Pulled off a fine one-handed save just before half time to keep it at 1-2 and made two brilliant saves in the second half to deny Matt Crooks and Michael Smith."

Well if the WOL have spoken then it’s the gospel !

7/10. Heady heights indeed. How much did he get in the last game ?

3/10.
“Sloppiness typified the Swans early on. Wasn't commanding enough in his own box and really set the wrong kind of tone for what was a nervy display at the back”

Look, I’d. Love Nordfeldt to be the answer but he clearly isn’t, he’s been here years in the British game and can’t adapt to the basics of these leagues, lovely footballer and a good shot stopper but the basic nuts and bolts job of being a keeper he doesn’t do well at all.
Can’t command his area, won’t move off his line, is weak as a kitten the very few times he does and isn’t a physical presence at all despite his size, soft as fook for this league I’m afraid to say.

Nothing I’d love more for him to prove me wrong but can’t see that happening .
[Post edited 20 Apr 2019 8:00]
Re - Nordfeldt. on 08:00 - Apr 20 with 3817 viewsBlasterJack

He's a Championship standard keeper playing in a Championship team.
As much as I would love to have someone the calibre of Fabianski or Vorm playing for us between the sticks it isn't going to happen any time soon.
We've been spoilt with keepers for the last 10 years since De Vries arrived.

That said, would still prefer Mulder 😂

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Re - Nordfeldt. on 09:57 - Apr 20 with 3618 viewsjasper_T

Re - Nordfeldt. on 08:00 - Apr 20 by BlasterJack

He's a Championship standard keeper playing in a Championship team.
As much as I would love to have someone the calibre of Fabianski or Vorm playing for us between the sticks it isn't going to happen any time soon.
We've been spoilt with keepers for the last 10 years since De Vries arrived.

That said, would still prefer Mulder 😂

His save percentage is the second worst in the league. It's a stretch to call him a Championship standard goalkeeper when he's in the relegation zone for basic goalkeeping attributes. Are Fulham a Premier League standard team?
Re - Nordfeldt. on 10:01 - Apr 20 with 3608 viewsBadlands

Nordfeflt can easily reach the dead ball line, he can aim a long kick reasonably well, with no-one in their half and the ball in his hands he had a very good chance of scoring.
At worst it would have been a goal kick to Rotherham, their keeper would have had to get back and time would have been taken up when we were getting battered, couldn't relieve the pressure but could easily have conceded another.

It wouldn't have been aimless, it isn't cretinous, it's quick thinking.

Maybe Nordfeldt's long pass to Dyer was Nordfelt being a cretin, maybe the long balls we play or maybe you haven't got a clue.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Re - Nordfeldt. on 10:15 - Apr 20 with 3590 viewstreboeth1966

Morons
Re - Nordfeldt. on 10:31 - Apr 20 with 3545 viewsAndy1300

Did it pass you by that the ref allowed their keeper to waste time all of the 1st half, the first time that we took a few seconds too long, the ref blew his whistle at him.

Number 1 team in Wales

Re - Nordfeldt. on 15:39 - Apr 20 with 3350 viewsAl_Bundy

Opposition getting free headers on our 6 yard line because Nordfeldt is afraid to come and collect the ball and stop it.

He is a shite keeper.. hopefully gone in the summer replaced with a keeper with balls who can deal with the aerial threat in the league.
Re - Nordfeldt. on 16:11 - Apr 20 with 3320 viewsSwansea93

And to think Nordfeldt turned down Liverpool a few years ago.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Re - Nordfeldt. on 16:18 - Apr 20 with 3306 viewsjasper_T

Re - Nordfeldt. on 16:11 - Apr 20 by Swansea93

And to think Nordfeldt turned down Liverpool a few years ago.

He might have got games ahead of Mignolet and Karius.
Re - Nordfeldt. on 17:20 - Apr 20 with 3236 viewsThornburyswan

Re - Nordfeldt. on 22:24 - Apr 19 by Andy1300

This x 1000% - we actually did it early on & then once Rotherham scored we bottled it, at the very least he needs to be between our box & half-way to give us a possible quick out ball.
Re - Nordfeldt. on 19:11 - Apr 20 with 3163 viewsBytholWyn

It does seems hard to understand. In fact, with James up the pitch Rotherham would probably have to keep two defenders back in case of the breakaway. He was also a bit at fault for the third goal, with some suspect positioning allowing Vaulks an unchallenged effort.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024