Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C4 Tory Leadership debate 18:32 - Jun 16 with 14795 viewsbluey_the_blue

"Six men - and it is all men".

Oh dear.

Each candidate's schooling mentioned.

It's a bear pit as predicted.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:37 - Jun 18 with 1067 viewsHighjack

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:34 - Jun 18 by Nookiejack

How about thick? Because that is the other one to add to the list.

Oh yeah all the time. But I know I’m not because I got a few questions right whilst watching tipping point one time.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:38 - Jun 18 with 1065 viewsNookiejack

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:34 - Jun 18 by Nookiejack

How about thick? Because that is the other one to add to the list.

For the avoidance of doubt I wasn’t referring you as thick - just in case somebody read it that way.

Adding it to the list of

Morons
Bigots
Racists
Gammons
Thick
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 11:44 - Jun 18 with 1018 viewssherpajacob

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:18 - Jun 18 by Highjack

Did our people have the democratic choice to join?

The conservative manifesto at the 1970 general election

"we believe that it would be in the long-term interest of the British people for Britain to join the European Economic Community, and that it would make a major contribution to both the prosperity and the security of our country. The opportunities are immense. Economic growth and a higher standard of living would result from having a larger market.

so yes is the answer to your question.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 11:50 - Jun 18 with 1012 viewsbluey_the_blue

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 11:44 - Jun 18 by sherpajacob

The conservative manifesto at the 1970 general election

"we believe that it would be in the long-term interest of the British people for Britain to join the European Economic Community, and that it would make a major contribution to both the prosperity and the security of our country. The opportunities are immense. Economic growth and a higher standard of living would result from having a larger market.

so yes is the answer to your question.

That wasn't EU though.

EU only began with Maastricht, which was never put to the people.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 11:59 - Jun 18 with 1005 viewsBatterseajack

FAO Bluey, as the Plant swans sole representative in the forthcoming PM elections, how do your Brexit views align with that of your fellow Conservative members?

In your view, which of the criteria outlined below are prices worth paying for Brexit to be delivered?

[Post edited 18 Jun 2019 12:00]
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:02 - Jun 18 with 1002 viewsbluey_the_blue

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 11:59 - Jun 18 by Batterseajack

FAO Bluey, as the Plant swans sole representative in the forthcoming PM elections, how do your Brexit views align with that of your fellow Conservative members?

In your view, which of the criteria outlined below are prices worth paying for Brexit to be delivered?

[Post edited 18 Jun 2019 12:00]

Well, it's a flawed graph really.

It's an absolute, you'd need to factor in the chance of each event happening. It strikes me as being the type of analysis designed to provoke headlines more than anything
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:04 - Jun 18 with 993 viewsBatterseajack

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:02 - Jun 18 by bluey_the_blue

It's an absolute, you'd need to factor in the chance of each event happening. It strikes me as being the type of analysis designed to provoke headlines more than anything

Its fairly straight forward to be fair bluey. Even if you thought the outcome of Scotland leaving is minuscule, you can still hold the view that Brexit is worth it / no worth it if that outcome were to happen.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:06 - Jun 18 with 983 viewsWarwickHunt

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:38 - Jun 18 by Nookiejack

For the avoidance of doubt I wasn’t referring you as thick - just in case somebody read it that way.

Adding it to the list of

Morons
Bigots
Racists
Gammons
Thick

Dullards
Dolts
Fûckwits...

PS If it quacks like a duck...
Login to get fewer ads

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:10 - Jun 18 with 972 viewsbluey_the_blue

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:04 - Jun 18 by Batterseajack

Its fairly straight forward to be fair bluey. Even if you thought the outcome of Scotland leaving is minuscule, you can still hold the view that Brexit is worth it / no worth it if that outcome were to happen.

If Scotland and NI chose to leave the union, that's their consideration heck SNP Gnats have been whining "FREEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMM" for ages.

The economy question is supposition - does it also refer short term, medium term, long term?

The Corbyn scenario is also silly, there's zero chance he'd win.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:11 - Jun 18 with 968 viewscostalotta

Errr. No it’s not. It’s actually quite Stark!

And shows just how badly some want this Brexit. So much so that they’d accept SIGNIFICANT damage to our economy. Wow! They’d even go for the UK breaking up!

They’d even go for their own party being destroyed.

It’s madness and what’s crazy is these people are choosing the new PM.

The irony..". From a credit of 350m a week to significant economic damage, and they think it’s ok? And... they knew what they wer voting for in 2016...yeah right!
[Post edited 18 Jun 2019 12:33]
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:18 - Jun 18 with 956 viewsBrynCartwright

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:06 - Jun 18 by WarwickHunt

Dullards
Dolts
Fûckwits...

You forgot...

...Swivel-Eyed Loons....

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:18 - Jun 18 with 951 viewsbluey_the_blue

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:11 - Jun 18 by costalotta

Errr. No it’s not. It’s actually quite Stark!

And shows just how badly some want this Brexit. So much so that they’d accept SIGNIFICANT damage to our economy. Wow! They’d even go for the UK breaking up!

They’d even go for their own party being destroyed.

It’s madness and what’s crazy is these people are choosing the new PM.

The irony..". From a credit of 350m a week to significant economic damage, and they think it’s ok? And... they knew what they wer voting for in 2016...yeah right!
[Post edited 18 Jun 2019 12:33]

Sansa or Arya?
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:19 - Jun 18 with 947 viewsBatterseajack

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:10 - Jun 18 by bluey_the_blue

If Scotland and NI chose to leave the union, that's their consideration heck SNP Gnats have been whining "FREEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMM" for ages.

The economy question is supposition - does it also refer short term, medium term, long term?

The Corbyn scenario is also silly, there's zero chance he'd win.

So what your saying it, if any of the outcomes in that chart were to occur after Brexit, you would just argue that it was nothing to do with Brexit.

So with that, I can assume you would vote with the majority for all the outcomes apart from the Corbyn outcome.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:19 - Jun 18 with 946 viewsHighjack

Dullards
Dolts
Fûckwits...

Tinfoil hattery.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:23 - Jun 18 with 942 viewscostalotta

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:18 - Jun 18 by bluey_the_blue

Sansa or Arya?

Sansa. Her sister will help out for sure!
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:29 - Jun 18 with 931 viewsNookiejack

Dullards
Dolts
Fûckwits...

....and the liberal left say the right are intolerant - sums it up.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:31 - Jun 18 with 930 viewsbluey_the_blue

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:19 - Jun 18 by Batterseajack

So what your saying it, if any of the outcomes in that chart were to occur after Brexit, you would just argue that it was nothing to do with Brexit.

So with that, I can assume you would vote with the majority for all the outcomes apart from the Corbyn outcome.

Not at all, it's overly simplistic from a causation view to blame everything on Brexit. How long is the timescale? What is Jocks left / kicked out of union in 100 years - would that be Brexits fault too?

Brexit brings issues but also opportunities. In my opinion, the benefits of the opportunities outweigh the issues; after all, if Brexit works and works well then all of the issues raised in that poll disappear.

Again, I'm not voting on any of those outcomes for reasons I've explained.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:34 - Jun 18 with 928 viewsBatterseajack

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:31 - Jun 18 by bluey_the_blue

Not at all, it's overly simplistic from a causation view to blame everything on Brexit. How long is the timescale? What is Jocks left / kicked out of union in 100 years - would that be Brexits fault too?

Brexit brings issues but also opportunities. In my opinion, the benefits of the opportunities outweigh the issues; after all, if Brexit works and works well then all of the issues raised in that poll disappear.

Brexit opportunities!

Haven't heard any of the main stream politicians talking about these for a while.

What are they again?

"Again, I'm not voting on any of those outcomes for reasons I've explained."

So does this mean you would rather Brexit not go ahead if if meant any of those outcomes were to occur?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2019 12:34]
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:34 - Jun 18 with 924 viewslondonlisa2001

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 10:07 - Jun 18 by Nookiejack

So because they have different view from you they are morons

Nope.

They are morons because they believe Boris Johnson should be prime minister despite his complete unsuitability for the job.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:35 - Jun 18 with 924 viewscostalotta

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:31 - Jun 18 by bluey_the_blue

Opportunities.

I’d gues that list would be quite extensive right?

Give us the top 20?
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:37 - Jun 18 with 923 viewslondonlisa2001

No, it’s not. It’s a simple series of questions.

Members of the Conservative and Unionist party are happy to throw away the Union and to damage themselves and their families economically for a mythical Brexit.

Brexit has become a cult.

The emperor has no clothes Bluey.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:39 - Jun 18 with 922 viewsbluey_the_blue

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:23 - Jun 18 by costalotta

Sansa. Her sister will help out for sure!

Arya.

Sophie Turner as Sansa and indeed any other role ( see X Men ) would just stand there sucking acting oxygen out of the room.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:43 - Jun 18 with 919 viewsbluey_the_blue

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:37 - Jun 18 by londonlisa2001

No, it’s not. It’s a simple series of questions.

Members of the Conservative and Unionist party are happy to throw away the Union and to damage themselves and their families economically for a mythical Brexit.

Brexit has become a cult.

The emperor has no clothes Bluey.

Lisa, people *self identifying* as Conservative members on YouGov are answering those questions.

YouGov has no way of verifying those responding are actual Tory party members.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:47 - Jun 18 with 914 viewslondonlisa2001

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:43 - Jun 18 by bluey_the_blue

Lisa, people *self identifying* as Conservative members on YouGov are answering those questions.

YouGov has no way of verifying those responding are actual Tory party members.

I’ve watched interviews with conservative associations where they’ve said the same things.

Even members of the ERG have openly said such things.

It’s ridiculous.
C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:49 - Jun 18 with 909 viewsbluey_the_blue

C4 Tory Leadership debate on 12:47 - Jun 18 by londonlisa2001

I’ve watched interviews with conservative associations where they’ve said the same things.

Even members of the ERG have openly said such things.

It’s ridiculous.

I don't disagree, Lisa.

All I'm saying is there's no way YouGov can verify if someone responding is or isn't a Tory party member. There's a chance the voting has been skewed by non party members responding. It wouldn't, as a result, surprise me if the actual numbers were slightly less than those reported.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024