Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yanks don't seem so bad. 19:27 - Jul 25 with 10369 viewsjackrmee

Cue the down arrows and hate haha.

Reason I say this is because of the Birch appointment, the way they've given him almost total control to enable him to build a, quite frankly, highly exciting backroom team and potential for our club.

OK, player signings have been slow and last years clearout was harsh, but it really seems like we are moving forward now.

I am extremely happy with the non playing staff we have acquired this year and although we are only looking at loans or free transfers in this transfer window, these non players are definitely not free or cheap. They are a mix of young and hungry, and experienced and knowledgeable.

We are most definitely moving forward.

The words of our new head of recruitment shows that he is looking to be here for a while to come and I think he may just be the dogs bollocks (even though I didn't really know his background before).
If anyone is not chuffed with this article, they must be already dead (or a Cardiff fan) https://www.swanseacity.com/news/andy-scott-hopes-further-swansea-city-additions

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Yanks don't seem so bad. on 19:21 - Jul 28 with 955 viewsvetchonian

Yanks don't seem so bad. on 18:32 - Jul 28 by JJJack

Innit. A bit of sunshine and a few pre season wins and most of our fans start losing the plot. The Yanks are utter, utter kants and have achieved the near impossible of making me fall out of love with Swansea City FC. Many of my friends feel the same.

Jesus , people are blind.

So what have the yanks done that make you feel that way?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Yanks don't seem so bad. on 23:50 - Jul 28 with 805 viewshuwrichards57

Do agree with OP that the structure we have in place now is excellent. Cooper, Marsh, Margetson, Rands and Scott all excellent at what they do. But, as others say, it must all be allowed to sustain itself. That simple.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024