Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How bad is the weekend weather going to be? 20:46 - Aug 8 with 2232 viewsDarran

Boardmasters festival in Cornwall cancelled,lifeboat festival down Aberavon Beach cancelled all because of the incoming weather.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How bad is the weekend weather going to be? on 15:29 - Aug 9 with 607 viewsMrSwerve

How bad is the weekend weather going to be? on 11:45 - Aug 9 by Pegojack

It's 35C here, not a cloud in the sky, very gentle breeze, forecast to get up to 37C this afternoon. I'm sitting in the shade by my pool, reading, might go and get myself a G&T soon, if I can be arsed. It's a hard life.

But can ew get a Joe’s ice cream though?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

How bad is the weekend weather going to be? on 15:32 - Aug 9 with 601 viewsMrSwerve

How bad is the weekend weather going to be? on 14:57 - Aug 9 by AlfieMooresSon

Just a bit of facking rain, the Worlds gone soft!

I have to admit, I’m kind of thinking the same at the moment. Yeah there are some downpours and it’ll be windy on the weekend, but people are acting like the apocalypse is coming. Cancelling events in advance...ffs. People are even cancelling going for a beer tomorrow eve because of the weather warnings.

Guaranteed it’ll be windy, hammer down here or there...and that’ll be it. Unless you’re flying out of Cardiff or Bristol over the next few days, nothing to worry about.

How bad is the weekend weather going to be? on 16:51 - Aug 9 with 536 viewsmonmouth

How bad is the weekend weather going to be? on 15:32 - Aug 9 by MrSwerve

I have to admit, I’m kind of thinking the same at the moment. Yeah there are some downpours and it’ll be windy on the weekend, but people are acting like the apocalypse is coming. Cancelling events in advance...ffs. People are even cancelling going for a beer tomorrow eve because of the weather warnings.

Guaranteed it’ll be windy, hammer down here or there...and that’ll be it. Unless you’re flying out of Cardiff or Bristol over the next few days, nothing to worry about.

Ha, ha. F*cker!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How bad is the weekend weather going to be? on 17:09 - Aug 9 with 516 viewsMrSwerve

How bad is the weekend weather going to be? on 16:51 - Aug 9 by monmouth

Ha, ha. F*cker!

Sorry Mon.

I'm sure it'll be fine. Especially after a few 5 am drinks.

How bad is the weekend weather going to be? on 17:11 - Aug 9 with 512 viewsBanosswan

Boardmasters is basically on a cliff so probably best.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

How bad is the weekend weather going to be? on 17:27 - Aug 9 with 497 viewsHighjack

Experts are claiming this weather is definitely caused by the threat of a looming brexit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

How bad is the weekend weather going to be? on 23:15 - Aug 9 with 425 viewsDJack

How bad is the weekend weather going to be? on 17:27 - Aug 9 by Highjack

Experts are claiming this weather is definitely caused by the threat of a looming brexit.

Experts are claiming this weather is definitely caused by the threat of a loony brexit.

FTFY

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

How bad is the weekend weather going to be? on 06:55 - Aug 10 with 369 viewsepaul

Running repairs to the fencing throughout the night........not worked as we've lost 2 6ft panels with this wind, in truth didn't think they'd make it through the winter, ah well thats my Saturday sorted, saying that probto windto replace them today

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024