Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well.Seems I am back 12:18 - Aug 28 with 3659 viewsperchrockjack

I aint a going through interminable shyte as to the whys and wherefores or why it was I was unable to log in for months suffice to say a text seems to have sorted mattters out
I missed the banter between those of you who have a sense of proportion and a little sense of the surreal.

NB...I will give £1000 to Ty Hafan if I post to insult DP and I pledge not to respond to anything he writes no matter how bad ,like the Creamfields classic.

For the rest of you bring it on.

It was easier without PS but easy isnt always the best and tempus fugit.

Now then...now then...now then.

I want to thank the many messages f support from my select band of chums whilst Ive been in the doghpuse

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Well.Seems I am back on 23:31 - Aug 28 with 927 viewsItchySphincter

I must be the only person here who couldn’t give a flying f*ck.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Well.Seems I am back on 23:31 - Aug 28 with 922 viewsEbo

Well.Seems I am back on 23:14 - Aug 28 by pikeypaul

Welcome back Perch.

Just put wheels on ignore job done,it's a much better place when he's silenced.

What a disgusting thing to say about someone who is disabled.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Well.Seems I am back on 23:35 - Aug 28 with 922 viewsItchySphincter

Well.Seems I am back on 23:31 - Aug 28 by Ebo

.....being offended on behalf of others, another reason this forum has gone downhill.

Political correctness gone mad.

I blame ECB.

Well.Seems I am back on 23:42 - Aug 28 with 906 viewsSwanDownUnder

Are you the police guy they told to wait in a toilet all night until homosexuals came in?
Well.Seems I am back on 23:44 - Aug 28 with 903 viewsItchySphincter

What about beating up miners for overtime?

Well.Seems I am back on 23:46 - Aug 28 with 902 viewsSwanDownUnder

Well.Seems I am back on 23:44 - Aug 28 by ItchySphincter

Yup same guy then
Well.Seems I am back on 06:12 - Aug 29 with 821 viewsjackal

You're certainly a divisive character. Perch.

For and against are pretty equal.

At least you spice up the forum.
Well.Seems I am back on 07:09 - Aug 29 with 802 viewsjack247

Well.Seems I am back on 20:48 - Aug 28 by perchrockjack

Thanks IceyThings still very much the same on here .
I do still have an issue with logging in.

Ive no idea as to what goes on behind enemy lines.

Im on "so you think you know Swansea".Its for old times mainly andfor Swansea people not outsiders.

It’s for self righteous twãts.

I used to enjoy it, there were some really interesting black and whites of the Kingsway, Castle gardens etc, but the vibe on that site is bordering on sycophantic. Anyone posts a photo of the air show or mentions something useful to people from Swansea, crash on Fabian Way for example and they get rounded on by a pack of Hyenas. Left ages ago.

I love Langland is nearly as bad. Nice beach and I get some of them are reliving their youth spent down there, but they think it’s some kind of Mecca. It’s as if there aren’t 10 better beaches within half an hour of it.
Login to get fewer ads

Well.Seems I am back on 07:32 - Aug 29 with 772 viewsWarwickHunt

Well.Seems I am back on 23:42 - Aug 28 by SwanDownUnder

Are you the police guy they told to wait in a toilet all night until homosexuals came in?

It’s the hope that kills you...
Well.Seems I am back on 07:40 - Aug 29 with 755 viewspikeypaul

Well.Seems I am back on 23:31 - Aug 28 by Ebo

Bad hair day yesterday was it son?

He insults more people than everyone on this site combined and that’s the reason I have had him on ignore for a couple of years.And I recommend Perch silences him also before he gets drawn into a slanging match with it and gets banned again.

Prevention is better than cure I always think, now go away and celebrate what a great day yesterday was both on and off the pitch.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Well.Seems I am back on 07:55 - Aug 29 with 743 viewspikeypaul

Well.Seems I am back on 23:35 - Aug 28 by ItchySphincter

.....being offended on behalf of others, another reason this forum has gone downhill.

I blame ECB.

Leftie ponces,

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Well.Seems I am back on 10:12 - Aug 29 with 666 viewsJackSomething

Well.Seems I am back on 23:14 - Aug 28 by pikeypaul

Welcome back Perch.

Just put wheels on ignore job done,it's a much better place when he's silenced.

While I am loath to agree with our old friend Dimi/E20, you haven't actually 'silenced' Darran by putting him on ignore. You've just shown you can't debate or reason with him, or that you lack the self control to not respond to him. Ignoring him means he's won and you've lost.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Well.Seems I am back on 10:22 - Aug 29 with 651 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well.Seems I am back on 23:35 - Aug 28 by ItchySphincter

I blame ECB.

seems fair.

Poll: Tory leader

Well.Seems I am back on 10:23 - Aug 29 with 645 viewsperchrockjack

I have already commented that I am not revisiting old ground;spats that are fully 3/4 yrs old.
I really do not give a fek what people feel about me ;my family think Im fine,a great father and granddad and one who has helps people big time.The last thing I would do is feed those on here with old scores to perpetuate. So carry on Down Under.She'll be right.

I cannot be more clearer ,can I?

It's up to you.

As regards the other site,I was banned for insulting Jeremy Corbyn and Brexiteers ;there will be more on that from me ,later, when we are fecked up with a no deal brexit and our Care Homes are desperate to replace the filthy ,greedy,rotten foreigners that flocked here taking our jobs etc.

Well.Seems I am back on 10:53 - Aug 29 with 615 viewsDarran

Well.Seems I am back on 23:44 - Aug 28 by ItchySphincter

Or just beating up people for fun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Well.Seems I am back on 11:01 - Aug 29 with 607 viewsItchySphincter

Well.Seems I am back on 10:23 - Aug 29 by perchrockjack

I have already commented that I am not revisiting old ground;spats that are fully 3/4 yrs old.
I really do not give a fek what people feel about me ;my family think Im fine,a great father and granddad and one who has helps people big time.The last thing I would do is feed those on here with old scores to perpetuate. So carry on Down Under.She'll be right.

I cannot be more clearer ,can I?

It's up to you.

As regards the other site,I was banned for insulting Jeremy Corbyn and Brexiteers ;there will be more on that from me ,later, when we are fecked up with a no deal brexit and our Care Homes are desperate to replace the filthy ,greedy,rotten foreigners that flocked here taking our jobs etc.

Well said.

Well.Seems I am back on 11:04 - Aug 29 with 604 viewsperchrockjack

I used Anusol for a few weeks but then had them cut out.

You have piles ,right?

Well.Seems I am back on 11:05 - Aug 29 with 599 viewsDarran

Well.Seems I am back on 11:01 - Aug 29 by ItchySphincter

Well said.

His family don’t know the half of what he’s said. His wife only knows what the scummy ćunt wants her to know.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 11:06]

Well.Seems I am back on 11:33 - Aug 29 with 577 viewsperchrockjack

Not all piles itch.Internal ones are manageable but the external ones are a pain ,literally.Best have them removed surgically. Only defecate when you feel the urge and not try to get into the habit of an early morning dump for the sake of having an early morning dump.

I find it hard to defecate if I am excited,like going on holiday, so my ablutions are delayed until I get that feeling to open my bowels.

If you pass blood ,dont panic unless they are in the stool itself. Piles can often bleed and be mistaken for bowel cancer. If in any doubt,get it checked immediately.

Well.Seems I am back on 11:43 - Aug 29 with 565 viewsHighjack

Well.Seems I am back on 11:33 - Aug 29 by perchrockjack

Not all piles itch.Internal ones are manageable but the external ones are a pain ,literally.Best have them removed surgically. Only defecate when you feel the urge and not try to get into the habit of an early morning dump for the sake of having an early morning dump.

I find it hard to defecate if I am excited,like going on holiday, so my ablutions are delayed until I get that feeling to open my bowels.

If you pass blood ,dont panic unless they are in the stool itself. Piles can often bleed and be mistaken for bowel cancer. If in any doubt,get it checked immediately.

I know this is good advice but does anybody actually examine their shit for blood? Is it something I should be doing? Usually just wipe (once up, once down and one to polish) and flush it straight away.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Well.Seems I am back on 11:53 - Aug 29 with 547 viewsEbo

Well.Seems I am back on 07:40 - Aug 29 by pikeypaul

Bad hair day yesterday was it son?

He insults more people than everyone on this site combined and that’s the reason I have had him on ignore for a couple of years.And I recommend Perch silences him also before he gets drawn into a slanging match with it and gets banned again.

Prevention is better than cure I always think, now go away and celebrate what a great day yesterday was both on and off the pitch.

You are on the same level of the vermin scale as Perch, nearly as illiterate as well.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Well.Seems I am back on 13:32 - Aug 29 with 495 viewsmonmouth

Well.Seems I am back on 11:43 - Aug 29 by Highjack

I know this is good advice but does anybody actually examine their shit for blood? Is it something I should be doing? Usually just wipe (once up, once down and one to polish) and flush it straight away.

Yes but only worry if it's dark blood. Then you need to get to the docs pronto. And Perch is right, if you get them cut out be prepared for some 'discomfort'.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Well.Seems I am back on 13:44 - Aug 29 with 481 viewsperchrockjack

Well.Seems I am back on 10:12 - Aug 29 by JackSomething

While I am loath to agree with our old friend Dimi/E20, you haven't actually 'silenced' Darran by putting him on ignore. You've just shown you can't debate or reason with him, or that you lack the self control to not respond to him. Ignoring him means he's won and you've lost.

JS,
It does no such thing.It is your perception,not mine.Why suffer the irritation with repeated ,interminable drivel from people you ve put up with for many many years. There comes a time when enough is enough and to leave them festering in their own vat of bitterness.

It is still a free country .

Memories are best sepia coloured.

Well.Seems I am back on 13:51 - Aug 29 with 464 viewsDarran

Well.Seems I am back on 10:12 - Aug 29 by JackSomething

He just replies to his 17 followers on twitter JS. I posted a thread on here about cars being wrecked at the Creamfields Festival and he jumped on twitter and suggested for some bizarre reason that I was taking the piss out of someone dying.
He’s a fuçking oddball
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 13:58]

Well.Seems I am back on 13:54 - Aug 29 with 458 viewsperchrockjack

Well.Seems I am back on 11:53 - Aug 29 by Ebo

You are on the same level of the vermin scale as Perch, nearly as illiterate as well.

Vermin eh? Heard that one before.

Very subjective .

That said,right now,I d see Corbyn as PM ,as it would do less harm than what we ahve right now.

Back to Berlin in the autumn. Back to the Stasi museum .You should try it,Ebo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024