Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? 20:11 - Sep 1 with 1234 viewsjacks777

Is everything on hold until we lose a few games ?
What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 21:29 - Sep 1 with 1181 viewsmynamesjeff1

They ain’t going until we go up. Protests will only bring a bad vibe around the place. Bad vide may affect the team and if we want the yanks gone this team needs backing.
What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 22:31 - Sep 1 with 1099 viewsNortbankboy

What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 21:29 - Sep 1 by mynamesjeff1

They ain’t going until we go up. Protests will only bring a bad vibe around the place. Bad vide may affect the team and if we want the yanks gone this team needs backing.

Let sleeping dogs lay
What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 22:38 - Sep 1 with 1079 viewsChief

Well I'm still on my protest. Have only bought tickets from the club since they bought the club.

#nomoneyinuntiltheyputmoneyin

#hipflaskalliance

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 22:47 - Sep 1 with 1046 viewsNortbankboy

Well I'll support my club through thick and thin.
What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 23:09 - Sep 1 with 1006 viewsMagic_Michu

Maybe the Americans are actually doing a good job? 🤫

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 23:12 - Sep 1 with 996 viewsmajorraglan

I don’t think the American owners have been around for a while and they are letting Birch get on with things (which in my opinion isn’t a bad thing) so they not much point at the moment in protesting, let’s just let the legal stuff run its course.
What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 23:13 - Sep 1 with 988 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 23:09 - Sep 1 by Magic_Michu

Maybe the Americans are actually doing a good job? 🤫

The removal of Pearlman and the appointments from Birch onwards have been inspired. A master stroke hiring Curt “will I ever be allowed to retire” and Leon, there’s some imagination and pragmatism present now which hasn’t been there for some time. Loving my liberty and away fixes at the moment, can’t believe there’s no game next week! Roll on Forest

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 23:22 - Sep 1 with 971 viewsNotLoyal

What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 22:47 - Sep 1 by Nortbankboy

Well I'll support my club through thick and thin.

Yeah, but you don't get it do you ?
Same as your other name that started the thread.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 09:41 - Sep 2 with 792 viewsBadlands

What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 23:12 - Sep 1 by majorraglan

I don’t think the American owners have been around for a while and they are letting Birch get on with things (which in my opinion isn’t a bad thing) so they not much point at the moment in protesting, let’s just let the legal stuff run its course.

They are keeping a very close watch.
The trusted Jenkins to do a good job, but in his attempt to keep us up he cost the club a fortune.
Birch has instructions and parameters to keep within and as long as he does that he has control.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 10:12 - Sep 2 with 737 viewsjack247

What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 23:12 - Sep 1 by majorraglan

Pretty much how I see it. They lost interest once we were relegated, put Birch in charge after Jenkins stopped them loaning Dan James out and told him to run the club however he wants within the financial constraints they set. Don’t be surprised to see them pop back up later in the season if we’re still challenging at the top.

I’d guess they’d be looking to offload fairly quickly if we did go up anyway.
What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 10:30 - Sep 2 with 698 viewsJoe_bradshaw

What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 10:12 - Sep 2 by jack247

Pretty much how I see it. They lost interest once we were relegated, put Birch in charge after Jenkins stopped them loaning Dan James out and told him to run the club however he wants within the financial constraints they set. Don’t be surprised to see them pop back up later in the season if we’re still challenging at the top.

Difficult to offload the club with litigation ongoing...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 11:21 - Sep 2 with 642 viewsBadlands

What is happening with the protests to remove the Americans ? on 10:12 - Sep 2 by jack247

I don't think they have lost interest at all!
I think they have a lot of other business interests and realise when they come to games a section of the fans poison the atmosphere.

They have always said they are here for the long haul and unless there is a very good offer for the club (didn't happen in the past) they are going to be here for a while.
IMO they should have been more ruthless when then took over but they went with local knowledge.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024