Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Independence march merthyr 08:15 - Sep 8 with 27891 viewsCwmafanJack

Did anyone make the trip? Great speakers eddie butler and neville southall. Thousands in attendance with thousands more not being able to make it as trains where full coming from cardiff. Also busts the myth that theres no support for independence in the south. Well done all. Annibyniaeth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

Independence march merthyr on 14:31 - Sep 8 with 1583 viewsDarran

Independence march merthyr on 14:11 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

Probably because of people who say stuff like “narrow minded crap” and “get the feck over it”.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2019 19:28]

Just think of the vegetables.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Independence march merthyr on 14:33 - Sep 8 with 1577 viewsperchrockjack

The famous Hedd Wyn empty chair was where?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Independence march merthyr on 14:35 - Sep 8 with 1577 viewsjacks777

Independence march merthyr on 14:28 - Sep 8 by CwmafanJack

I have to I have no choice because norrow minded clowns like yourself have made no interest to even learn the language of our country that's not hypocrisy.

You might think its "grotesque and embarrassing " but a lot more people would say it's even more so of any welsh person worshiping a foreign flag and union before there own actual nation.

As I said little england will welcome you with open arms Wales will be for the better after you leave.

Must be absolutely killing you that your dream will never see the day of light....😂
Independence march merthyr on 14:39 - Sep 8 with 1570 viewsCwmafanJack

Independence march merthyr on 14:35 - Sep 8 by jacks777

Must be absolutely killing you that your dream will never see the day of light....😂

Its just the dawn and the dream is very much alive and very soon will be a reality. More than can be said for your so precious union 😂. Accept facts bach the union is dieing sooner you come to terms with it sooner you maybe accepted back into the new wales, dont keep your hopes up though.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2019 14:40]

Independence march merthyr on 14:42 - Sep 8 with 1563 viewsperchrockjack

Englan,by and large will,and it's why millions have gone there to live to avoid the narrow minded village mentality so evident in Wales .By some anyway.

Thankfully,old Swansea always put these language fascists to the sword.

Not much Welsh,not much nationalism down Sandfields or up in Portmead.

Independence march merthyr on 14:46 - Sep 8 with 1563 viewsKilkennyjack

Independence march merthyr on 10:53 - Sep 8 by WarwickHunt

That’s a bit like Cyril Smith calling Ken Clarke a fat bastard.

😂😂

Beware of the Risen People

Independence march merthyr on 14:48 - Sep 8 with 1562 viewsjacks777

Independence march merthyr on 14:39 - Sep 8 by CwmafanJack

Its just the dawn and the dream is very much alive and very soon will be a reality. More than can be said for your so precious union 😂. Accept facts bach the union is dieing sooner you come to terms with it sooner you maybe accepted back into the new wales, dont keep your hopes up though.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2019 14:40]

You really should stop taking crack........😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
Independence march merthyr on 14:48 - Sep 8 with 1562 viewsCwmafanJack

Independence march merthyr on 14:42 - Sep 8 by perchrockjack

Englan,by and large will,and it's why millions have gone there to live to avoid the narrow minded village mentality so evident in Wales .By some anyway.

Thankfully,old Swansea always put these language fascists to the sword.

Not much Welsh,not much nationalism down Sandfields or up in Portmead.

No but in the surrounding swansea valley and neath port talbot its growing. Proud welsh people being put " to the sword " as you say is disgraceful. Worshiping another country before your own? Get killed for that in many places around the world.

Login to get fewer ads

Independence march merthyr on 14:50 - Sep 8 with 1561 viewsCwmafanJack

Independence march merthyr on 14:48 - Sep 8 by jacks777

You really should stop taking crack........😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

You really should try and live in the real world 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 I can post emoji's to does that now make me hard and automatically right? Embarrassment to what it means to be welsh.

Independence march merthyr on 14:55 - Sep 8 with 1551 viewsjacks777

Independence march merthyr on 14:50 - Sep 8 by CwmafanJack

You really should try and live in the real world 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 I can post emoji's to does that now make me hard and automatically right? Embarrassment to what it means to be welsh.

Clueless 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
Independence march merthyr on 14:58 - Sep 8 with 1545 viewsCwmafanJack

Independence march merthyr on 14:55 - Sep 8 by jacks777

Clueless 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Annibyniaeth I Gymru 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Independence march merthyr on 15:00 - Sep 8 with 1543 viewsjacks777

Independence march merthyr on 14:58 - Sep 8 by CwmafanJack

Annibyniaeth I Gymru 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

When will independence be achieved lol 😂
Independence march merthyr on 15:02 - Sep 8 with 1542 viewsKilkennyjack

Water is quite important mind ....

The commercial sale point of water was £0.002 per litre.

So 243.25bn x £0.002 = £486.5million

On a very basic working , this indicated wales could potentially earn between £3-6bn pa based on a similar price to the current. (It could be more or less though depending on actual need, cost & price of course).

Plus water should be cheapest in Wales itself, and so attracts water heavy industries inwards.

But yes lets dismiss it as a joke.

Independence march merthyr on 15:14 - Sep 8 with 1533 viewsDJack

Independence march merthyr on 12:28 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

Scotland will definitely go if brexit happens. The harder the brexit the sooner it will happen.

NI is a matter of demographics. At some point the Catholics are in the majority and unite with the Republic.

Which leaves Wales and England. Why it would be in Wales’ interests at that point to stay is beyond me. It would always be a second class citizen that would be treated with contempt. Far better off as an independent country within the EU.

Here, ladies and gentlemen, is the reality which faces us...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Independence march merthyr on 15:33 - Sep 8 with 1520 viewsSwanDownUnder

Independence march merthyr on 14:48 - Sep 8 by CwmafanJack

No but in the surrounding swansea valley and neath port talbot its growing. Proud welsh people being put " to the sword " as you say is disgraceful. Worshiping another country before your own? Get killed for that in many places around the world.

I visit my mum in the Swansea Valley 4 times a year and it gets more multicultural everytime, you ever been west?
Independence march merthyr on 15:39 - Sep 8 with 1509 viewsGroo

Now an independent Cardiff as a City State, I'd be all for that.

Groo does what Groo does best

Independence march merthyr on 16:10 - Sep 8 with 1488 viewsCwmafanJack

Independence march merthyr on 15:33 - Sep 8 by SwanDownUnder

I visit my mum in the Swansea Valley 4 times a year and it gets more multicultural everytime, you ever been west?

How west we talking st davids? Fishguard? I work in the ystalyfera/ godrergraig area twice a week and 90 percent of the time the conversations are in welsh. Welsh is the dominant language in the swansea valley. How them places are classed as neath port talbot is very confusing geographically.

Independence march merthyr on 16:15 - Sep 8 with 1480 viewsSwanDownUnder

You are full of sh*t my mother lives in Ystradgynlais and no-one speaks Welsh, and Aberystwth is all English.
Independence march merthyr on 16:35 - Sep 8 with 1452 viewsKilkennyjack

Independence march merthyr on 15:14 - Sep 8 by DJack

Here, ladies and gentlemen, is the reality which faces us...

My point is a small nation with fantastic natural resources can do very well, very quickly.
What are you scared of ? Stockholm syndrome ?

Ireland in Europe has done way way better than Wales in the UK. Fact.

An independent progressive Wales in Europe, or a Wales-shire in a idiot island one-sided deal with a never ending English Tory govt that wales never ever votes for.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺

Independence march merthyr on 16:39 - Sep 8 with 1447 viewsItchySphincter

Independence march merthyr on 13:21 - Sep 8 by CwmafanJack

Your spot on. I do have a chip and it's called english imperialist nonsense that has raped this country and given nothing back for centuries, beating out children for speaking our language, flooding our towns, denying us the opportunity to build our own lagoons for clean energy , dumping toxic waste of our capital do I need to go on? If standing up for my country in the face of oppression makes me have a chip on my shoulder so be it. Wales would have more than enough to survive and even flourish once we stop sending money to westminster and start putting money towards things that only benefit Wales. High speed to is a disgusting project taking money for Wales and using it on something that doesn't benefit us. Also stopping flight tax being devolved because it might make bristol poorer, well good because Cardiff is more of a priority than another countrys 30th biggest city. Independence is a must.

Where do you suggest Wales gets its handouts from if not Westminster? Just curious.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Independence march merthyr on 16:43 - Sep 8 with 1445 viewsKilkennyjack

Independence march merthyr on 16:39 - Sep 8 by ItchySphincter

Where do you suggest Wales gets its handouts from if not Westminster? Just curious.

The UK national debt stands at £1.786 trillion at the calendar year end 2018, or 85.2% of GDP; as published by the Office for National Statistics.

The UK simply cannot afford to be independent.

Independence march merthyr on 17:12 - Sep 8 with 1419 viewsFlashberryjack

Independence march merthyr on 11:38 - Sep 8 by Ebo

I went. Great peaceful march, good speeches, and great people. Tidy turn out too, would have been more if the train service had been up to scratch but 5300 is the official figure.

So over 3 million didn't turn up then, maybe next time, when the trains service is up to scratch.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Independence march merthyr on 17:13 - Sep 8 with 1418 viewsGroo

Independence march merthyr on 16:43 - Sep 8 by Kilkennyjack

The UK national debt stands at £1.786 trillion at the calendar year end 2018, or 85.2% of GDP; as published by the Office for National Statistics.

The UK simply cannot afford to be independent.

What amazes me is that virtually every Country in the World is in debt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt

https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/774/economics/list-of-national-debt-by-countr

[Post edited 8 Sep 2019 17:14]

Groo does what Groo does best

Independence march merthyr on 17:14 - Sep 8 with 1412 viewsperchrockjack

It's very sad all this.

Water will save Wales ? Just cannot respond but you all clearly hate England and English language.

That you do,makes you true hypocrites.

One world,one language

Independence march merthyr on 17:17 - Sep 8 with 1411 viewsCwmafanJack

Independence march merthyr on 16:15 - Sep 8 by SwanDownUnder

You are full of sh*t my mother lives in Ystradgynlais and no-one speaks Welsh, and Aberystwth is all English.

1. I didn't say ystradgynlais did I you dick.
2. So your telling me theres a welsh medium secondary school in the village and nobody speaks welsh you are having a laugh right. From brynamman down as far as godrergraig is predominantly welsh speaking.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024