Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT 17:19 - Oct 4 with 4491 viewsGaryjack

Sorry if a ferdy but can't see it anywhere.
Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 17:21 - Oct 4 with 3664 viewsdickythorpe

Bring 'em on!!!!!
Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 17:35 - Oct 4 with 3640 viewsjackrmee

What happens when I buy season ticket after the Stoke game now then? Does that mean I won't be able to use it for this match?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 17:45 - Oct 4 with 3616 viewsOldjack

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 17:35 - Oct 4 by jackrmee

What happens when I buy season ticket after the Stoke game now then? Does that mean I won't be able to use it for this match?

looks like it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 17:51 - Oct 4 with 3579 viewsbluey_the_blue

Surely it they sell partial STs up until a certain date, wouldn't those seats be blocked from general sale until that date?
Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 18:18 - Oct 4 with 3540 viewsGlyn1

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 17:51 - Oct 4 by bluey_the_blue

Surely it they sell partial STs up until a certain date, wouldn't those seats be blocked from general sale until that date?

That would be too sensible. Are you new to football?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 18:34 - Oct 4 with 3504 viewsbluey_the_blue

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 18:18 - Oct 4 by Glyn1

That would be too sensible. Are you new to football?

True.
Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 18:40 - Oct 4 with 3501 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 17:51 - Oct 4 by bluey_the_blue

No people have had since may to buy season tickets. Why reserve seats when people want to buy them. I know cardiff can reserve 10,000 empty seats if anyone wants a season ticket.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 18:44 - Oct 4 with 3476 viewsbluey_the_blue

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 18:40 - Oct 4 by felixstowe_jack

No people have had since may to buy season tickets. Why reserve seats when people want to buy them. I know cardiff can reserve 10,000 empty seats if anyone wants a season ticket.

Well, people these days tend to want more flexible STs - shift patterns etc.

Bit difficult for us to do that, upper stand closed.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 18:46 - Oct 4 with 3487 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 18:44 - Oct 4 by bluey_the_blue

Well, people these days tend to want more flexible STs - shift patterns etc.

Bit difficult for us to do that, upper stand closed.

Is it unsafe already?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 18:50 - Oct 4 with 3472 viewsSwanDownUnder

If not you should be discounted for the match.
Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 18:51 - Oct 4 with 3459 viewsbluey_the_blue

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 18:46 - Oct 4 by felixstowe_jack

Is it unsafe already?

Nope, as well you know not as much demand in Champ.

Suspect it would be the same for you if same capacity.
Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 18:59 - Oct 4 with 3450 viewsjackharris

Quite obviously! Who the flying f*ck would buy a season ticket at this time of the season? Half seasons will be out just in time for Christmas.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 21:27 - Oct 4 with 3319 viewsSlugster664

Have they sold their allocation? I remember few seasons ago they only sold 5-600 for their away trip to their bitterest rivals, Brizzle City...

STID

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 21:31 - Oct 4 with 3300 viewsjackharris

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 21:27 - Oct 4 by Slugster664

Have they sold their allocation? I remember few seasons ago they only sold 5-600 for their away trip to their bitterest rivals, Brizzle City...

From what I have seen they haven’t been put on sale yet for Cardiff fans.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 21:38 - Oct 4 with 3274 viewsbluey_the_blue

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 21:27 - Oct 4 by Slugster664

From memory, heavy restrictions applied by Wurzels after their fans kicked off at ours.

They had little restrictions on them, I know a few who didn;t go as a protest.
Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 22:04 - Oct 4 with 3236 viewsGaryjack

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 21:38 - Oct 4 by bluey_the_blue

From memory, heavy restrictions applied by Wurzels after their fans kicked off at ours.

You've very rarely sold out there over the years Bluey, including your play off semi final.
Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 22:05 - Oct 4 with 3231 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 18:59 - Oct 4 by jackharris

Quite obviously! Who the flying f*ck would buy a season ticket at this time of the season? Half seasons will be out just in time for Christmas.

This ^
Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 22:09 - Oct 4 with 3214 viewsbluey_the_blue

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 22:04 - Oct 4 by Garyjack

You've very rarely sold out there over the years Bluey, including your play off semi final.

I know - my point was there were and have been restrictions in place.

Wurzels have deliberately not reciprocated lifting of restrictions, that does have an effect.
Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 22:29 - Oct 4 with 3192 viewsSlugster664

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 21:38 - Oct 4 by bluey_the_blue

Ah, that old chestnut

STID

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 22:31 - Oct 4 with 3186 viewsTNT

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 22:29 - Oct 4 by Slugster664

Ah, that old chestnut

Yeah, does this blue gatecrasher not realise how fkn ridiculous he comes across every time he posts on here?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 22:55 - Oct 4 with 3159 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 22:31 - Oct 4 by TNT

Yeah, does this blue gatecrasher not realise how fkn ridiculous he comes across every time he posts on here?

No

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 07:45 - Oct 7 with 2870 viewsjackrmee

They do half season tickets?
They are doing discounted rate after the Stoke game see.
£237 instead of £299 for students. Pretty decent price that.
I've already got JackPack for Brentford, Millwall and the scum anyway, so may be better if I wait til Christmas in that case.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 08:38 - Oct 7 with 2823 viewsSwanDownUnder

Why the f*ck do you care, arrogant c*nt.
Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 15:32 - Oct 7 with 2652 viewsandrew

If you haven’t got a ticket for the Cardiff game then More fool you, had 3 weeks to easily get one.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 15:41 - Oct 7 with 2641 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City V Cardiff City SOLD OUT on 15:32 - Oct 7 by andrew

If you haven’t got a ticket for the Cardiff game then More fool you, had 3 weeks to easily get one.

Already got JackPack, as already said, so more fool you tbh.
Just asking how it will work with my ST that's all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024