Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? 18:40 - Oct 7 with 8643 viewsladyjack

Can Trump and America be trusted ?
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 22:03 - Oct 19 with 984 viewsAce_Jack

Still no answer from Tummer. Don’t be such a butthurt snowflake you massive apologist for racism and corruption.

Hahahaha w@nker.
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 23:19 - Oct 19 with 957 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 22:03 - Oct 19 by Ace_Jack

Still no answer from Tummer. Don’t be such a butthurt snowflake you massive apologist for racism and corruption.

Hahahaha w@nker.

Deep state mun.

Poll: Tory leader

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 08:39 - Oct 20 with 916 viewsjacks777

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 22:26 - Oct 7 by Lohengrin

As bizarre as it appears I’m afraid they are.

He’s completely insane.

So he’s insane because he wants to bring America troops home.
No the insane ones are Bush & Blair etc who set the Middle East on fire in the first place.

Well done Donald Trump. 👍
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 09:39 - Oct 20 with 898 viewsHumpty

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 08:39 - Oct 20 by jacks777

So he’s insane because he wants to bring America troops home.
No the insane ones are Bush & Blair etc who set the Middle East on fire in the first place.

Well done Donald Trump. 👍

Yeah. Except that the troops he's removing from Syria aren't coming home, they're being sent to Iraq instead. And he's in the process of sending an extra three thousand to Saudi Arabia. But that's ok according to Trump, because the Saudis are paying for them.

So he's not bringing US troops home out of harms way. That's just something he tells his moronic supporters such as yourself. He's actually pimping them out to head chopping Arab despots.

Well done Donald Trump.
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:00 - Oct 20 with 890 viewsjacks777

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 09:39 - Oct 20 by Humpty

Yeah. Except that the troops he's removing from Syria aren't coming home, they're being sent to Iraq instead. And he's in the process of sending an extra three thousand to Saudi Arabia. But that's ok according to Trump, because the Saudis are paying for them.

So he's not bringing US troops home out of harms way. That's just something he tells his moronic supporters such as yourself. He's actually pimping them out to head chopping Arab despots.

Well done Donald Trump.

He’s actually dropped less bombs than Obama did. People like you moan when the Americans intervene and moan when they don’t.
If you are that concerned go over to Syria and volunteer to fight the Turks.
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:33 - Oct 20 with 871 viewsHumpty

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:00 - Oct 20 by jacks777

He’s actually dropped less bombs than Obama did. People like you moan when the Americans intervene and moan when they don’t.
If you are that concerned go over to Syria and volunteer to fight the Turks.

So he's not bringing troops home then. He's sending more out there. And you were talking shit as usual.
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 11:21 - Oct 20 with 851 viewsjacks777

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 10:33 - Oct 20 by Humpty

So he's not bringing troops home then. He's sending more out there. And you were talking shit as usual.

You obviously don’t understand metaphorically language or do you think I meant the troops actually going back to the USA 😂

Withdrawal from northern Syria is one less conflict that the USA is actually involved in. Good news.
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 12:24 - Oct 20 with 835 viewsNotLoyal

Metaphoric.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 12:52 - Oct 20 with 825 viewsjacks777

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 12:24 - Oct 20 by NotLoyal

Metaphoric.

Actually it metaphorical. Maybe you had the same slip with predictive txt as I did. 😂
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 14:28 - Oct 20 with 804 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 13:34 - Oct 10 by JackSomething

I completely agree with this. People who were seeing their industries disappearing, their towns dying, are going to be receptive to someone promising to finally represent their interests in government rather than appease the 1%. Slightly harder to believe when the person saying it is part of the 1%, but still very appealing.

Hopefully enough of them are now realising it was all complete crap, but I guess we won't really know until the election.

So you and Lisa both think that President Trump has done nothing for the people who voted for him and hasn't tried his best to honour his Election Manifesto, despite being opposed and hounded for his entire 1000 days?

Have you ever bothered to look at how much better the US is doing than it ever did under Obama?

You obviously also do not believe in the deep state and attempted peaceful coup despite massive evidence to the contrary.

You suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrom, he may not be a nice guy but he is getting done what they voted him in to do.
That is why his rallies attract 10s of thousands who queue to take part in them.
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 14:39 - Oct 20 with 796 viewsHighjack

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 22:03 - Oct 19 by Ace_Jack

Hahahaha w@nker.

Kinder gentler politics.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 14:41 - Oct 20 with 795 viewsjacks777

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 14:28 - Oct 20 by A_Fans_Dad

So you and Lisa both think that President Trump has done nothing for the people who voted for him and hasn't tried his best to honour his Election Manifesto, despite being opposed and hounded for his entire 1000 days?

Have you ever bothered to look at how much better the US is doing than it ever did under Obama?

You obviously also do not believe in the deep state and attempted peaceful coup despite massive evidence to the contrary.

You suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrom, he may not be a nice guy but he is getting done what they voted him in to do.
That is why his rallies attract 10s of thousands who queue to take part in them.

I find it hysterical that people from this country hate Trump so much.
Look at his record on just about everything and you’ll find it’s much better than most of recent presidents, including dropping less bombs on the Middle East.
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 14:44 - Oct 20 with 789 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 14:41 - Oct 20 by jacks777

Look at his record on just about everything and you’ll find it’s much better than most of recent presidents, including dropping less bombs on the Middle East.

His work rate is at least 100% more than any other president, as is his interaction with the public.
Unlike previous presidents who smoozed the elite he talks to the little people and they love it.
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 14:45 - Oct 20 with 785 viewsjacks777

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 14:44 - Oct 20 by A_Fans_Dad

His work rate is at least 100% more than any other president, as is his interaction with the public.
Unlike previous presidents who smoozed the elite he talks to the little people and they love it.

You know that and I now that, but try telling that to the snowflakes 😂
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 14:49 - Oct 20 with 779 viewslonglostjack

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 14:41 - Oct 20 by jacks777

Fewer bombs

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 15:04 - Oct 20 with 759 viewsjacks777

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 14:49 - Oct 20 by longlostjack

Fewer bombs

Oh look just talking about snowflakes and you turn up 😂
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 15:14 - Oct 20 with 754 viewslonglostjack

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 15:04 - Oct 20 by jacks777

No need to thank me. I always find it helpful for native speakers to correct me when learning a foreign language. Don't you?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 15:15 - Oct 20 with 751 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 15:04 - Oct 20 by jacks777

Jack, have you seen this list?

Jack, I just tried to post the list of the President's achievements and it was blocked for use of unacceptable language.
Well how about that.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 15:19]
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 15:20 - Oct 20 with 743 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ineresting I can post it broken up but not as one piece, it didn't like the blog name.

https://www.investment
watch
blog
.com/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Wierd or what?
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 15:22]
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 15:39 - Oct 20 with 730 viewsHighjack

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 15:15 - Oct 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Jack, have you seen this list?

Jack, I just tried to post the list of the President's achievements and it was blocked for use of unacceptable language.
Well how about that.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 15:19]

Just delete Clinton’s achievements with Miss Lewinski and it should get through the swear filter.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 15:45 - Oct 20 with 725 viewsAce_Jack

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 14:39 - Oct 20 by Highjack

Kinder gentler politics.

I’m not kind or gentle to racists or their sycophantic supporters. Blow me.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 15:46]
Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 15:46 - Oct 20 with 722 viewsHighjack

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 15:45 - Oct 20 by Ace_Jack

I’m not kind or gentle to racists or their sycophantic supporters. Blow me.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 15:46]

I’m not that sort of boy.

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 16:20 - Oct 20 with 702 viewsLohengrin

Is America abandoning one of its allies ? on 15:46 - Oct 20 by Highjack

I’m not that sort of boy.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024