Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach Murders 09:21 - Oct 11 with 43058 views1983

https://www.serenbooks.com/sites/default/files/styles/product_page_book_view/pub

Anybody read this book?

Clydach Murders on 09:21 - Oct 12 with 3544 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach Murders on 19:50 - Oct 11 by Wingstandwood

It's the same utterly sick and twisted denial/thinking that makes some believe that despite World Trade Center witness accounts and live TV coverage showing jets exploding? Some claim it was holograms that hit the twin towers.

Not only that, some seriously believe that hundreds of demolition operatives required to undertake the worlds largest ever take-down project somehow sneaked in overnight unseen and unheard.

Some seriously believe the demolition crews sneaked in overnight and unraveled mile upon mile of demolition cable, removed hundreds of upon hundreds of tons of inner-membrane material and pneumatically drilled and placed explosive charges. Not only that they then put back hundreds upon hundreds of tons of inner membrane back and swept up before the morning shift arrived.

Your second paragraph - are you sure about that? Because it seems, according to the direct testimony of Larry Silverstein - that Building 7 was somehow wired to be demolished (even though it was “burning out of control”) and the safest option, rather than let the fire burn itself out was to pull (demolish) the building. It fell directly into its own footprint after the central columns were severed, causing the building to kink in on itself (as witnessed by the roof centre collapsing first). This has been commented as being a classic controlled demolition, the building falling in on itself ensures no surrounding structures get damaged.

The video goes on to say he’s the luckiest man alive, not only missing his only day at work for two months but for the financial gain he unwittingly made. His initial investment to buy the whole complex of the NY Port Authority was $14 million. He also took out loans but that was his initial investment from his own pocket. He raked in between 6 and 7 billion dollars as a result of the insurance settlement.

It is probably a massive coincidence though but as that video shows he does admit the decision to “pull” Building 7.

I have no view or experience though on the main topic of this thread but I thought your point WSW needed addressing.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Clydach Murders on 09:24 - Oct 12 with 3531 viewsjackrmee

Clydach Murders on 21:40 - Oct 11 by WarwickHunt

Have a cool refreshing pint of shut the fûck up - there are grown-ups here and you’re embarrassing yourself.

How am I embarrassing myself by replying to a quote on Twin Towers?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Clydach Murders on 09:25 - Oct 12 with 3528 viewsjackrmee

Clydach Murders on 21:39 - Oct 11 by Flashberryjack

Stop what ?

Stop baiting me into replying, if you lot don't want me mentioning 9/11 on this thread.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Clydach Murders on 09:30 - Oct 12 with 3517 viewsjackrmee

Clydach Murders on 09:21 - Oct 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Your second paragraph - are you sure about that? Because it seems, according to the direct testimony of Larry Silverstein - that Building 7 was somehow wired to be demolished (even though it was “burning out of control”) and the safest option, rather than let the fire burn itself out was to pull (demolish) the building. It fell directly into its own footprint after the central columns were severed, causing the building to kink in on itself (as witnessed by the roof centre collapsing first). This has been commented as being a classic controlled demolition, the building falling in on itself ensures no surrounding structures get damaged.

The video goes on to say he’s the luckiest man alive, not only missing his only day at work for two months but for the financial gain he unwittingly made. His initial investment to buy the whole complex of the NY Port Authority was $14 million. He also took out loans but that was his initial investment from his own pocket. He raked in between 6 and 7 billion dollars as a result of the insurance settlement.

It is probably a massive coincidence though but as that video shows he does admit the decision to “pull” Building 7.

I have no view or experience though on the main topic of this thread but I thought your point WSW needed addressing.

That Larry guy is just "some some fûckwittery on YouTube" though right?

Now get off this thread, it's only for grown-ups

Clydach Murders on 09:41 - Oct 12 with 3501 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 09:21 - Oct 12 by Brynmill_Jack

It would take a substantial amount of operatives to demolish a steel structure like a sky scraper, It's a multi level top-to-bottom floor operation, Skyscrapers do not fall like chimney stacks with charges only required to be placed on the bottom.

There would be a lot of conspicuous activity required, I've seen (micro minuscule by comparison) colliery winding towers being taken down by Cardiff Demolition. The whole locality knew about it, how could they not?

You see it takes trucks, heavy moving equipment, noise and smoke emitting stuff like oxy-propane gear, cutting disks and manpower to expose underlying points for take-down. Absolutely impossible to be done undiscovered and unseen not unless invisible ray technology seen in the Claude Raines classic 'The Invisible Man' was used.

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 09:45 - Oct 12 with 3493 viewsWarwickHunt

Clydach Murders on 09:24 - Oct 12 by jackrmee

How am I embarrassing myself by replying to a quote on Twin Towers?

By posting inane fûcking drivel.

Try reading the independent, peer-reviewed papers on stuff like the effect of fire on the structure of that building. Or, alternatively, just carry on listening to nutjob conspiracy theories on YouTube...
Clydach Murders on 09:45 - Oct 12 with 3493 viewsexhmrc1

There was forensic evidence found there. There was a chain with paint on it that matched the paint from Morris house. He had continually denied it was his until his solicitor confronted him with the prosecution evidence just before the trial. When his solicitor confronted him he changed his story and said he had left it there when he had sex with Mandy the day before. It was this evidence that has led to 23 jurors with 2 different judges to all believe he did it and convict him. The judges are not from the area and the second trial took place in Newport with jurors from South East Wales. They heard the evidence and saw Morris' reaction. 23 decided he did it. None found he didnt. 2 unanimous verdicts with people unconnected to the family the Lewis' or Morris.
Clydach Murders on 09:46 - Oct 12 with 3489 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach Murders on 09:30 - Oct 12 by jackrmee

That Larry guy is just "some some fûckwittery on YouTube" though right?

Now get off this thread, it's only for grown-ups

No plane hit Building 7. Fires spontaneously started , there was no water available so fire fighters were taken away from the site at midday . The building collapsed at 5.20 pm, more than 7 hours after the first two. I was watching news 24 when they announce the collapse of building 7, BEFORE it collapsed!

Login to get fewer ads

Clydach Murders on 09:48 - Oct 12 with 3481 viewsladyjack

Weren't the towers designed to withstand an aircraft collision ?, ive been to the top of one of those towers and they were so tall surely the designers must have thought they would not come down if struck by an aircraft even a big passenger jet as there must have been the possibility of something going wrong and an aeroplane hitting one of them, did the designers get it totally wrong or is there some conspiracy theory afoot ?
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 9:54]
Clydach Murders on 09:49 - Oct 12 with 3471 viewsjackrmee

Clydach Murders on 09:41 - Oct 12 by Wingstandwood

It would take a substantial amount of operatives to demolish a steel structure like a sky scraper, It's a multi level top-to-bottom floor operation, Skyscrapers do not fall like chimney stacks with charges only required to be placed on the bottom.

There would be a lot of conspicuous activity required, I've seen (micro minuscule by comparison) colliery winding towers being taken down by Cardiff Demolition. The whole locality knew about it, how could they not?

You see it takes trucks, heavy moving equipment, noise and smoke emitting stuff like oxy-propane gear, cutting disks and manpower to expose underlying points for take-down. Absolutely impossible to be done undiscovered and unseen not unless invisible ray technology seen in the Claude Raines classic 'The Invisible Man' was used.

That's not what the architects and engineers say though. Should do some research.
Molten steel and Thermite was found and seen in the aftermath and the rubble.
Jet fuel cannot melt steel.

This is just one of the many eye opening documantary films, made by well respected "grown-ups", which everyone should see.

Anyway, stop baiting.

Clydach Murders on 09:53 - Oct 12 with 3458 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I was an explosives engineer for 10 years back in the 1980s working in quarries, opencast coal sites and demolition of chimneys, cooling towers and buildings. You are absolutely correct. It would have been impossible to prepare a building like this for demolition without everyone in the vicinity knowing about it. Brickwork would have had to be cut back, girders would have been weakened by cutting and finally charges would have been prepared and laid. The electric wiring would then have been guarded because it’s very easily broken.

Simply didn’t happen.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Clydach Murders on 09:58 - Oct 12 with 3439 viewsWarwickHunt

Clydach Murders on 09:49 - Oct 12 by jackrmee

That's not what the architects and engineers say though. Should do some research.
Molten steel and Thermite was found and seen in the aftermath and the rubble.
Jet fuel cannot melt steel.

This is just one of the many eye opening documantary films, made by well respected "grown-ups", which everyone should see.

Anyway, stop baiting.

More fûcking conspiracy nutjob drivel.

Here you go, lad - fill yer boots...

www.popularmechanics.com/military/amp6384/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center/

*warning - this link contains science and stuff and may not be suitable for the hard of thinking*
Clydach Murders on 10:06 - Oct 12 with 3425 viewsjackrmee

Clydach Murders on 09:45 - Oct 12 by WarwickHunt

By posting inane fûcking drivel.

Try reading the independent, peer-reviewed papers on stuff like the effect of fire on the structure of that building. Or, alternatively, just carry on listening to nutjob conspiracy theories on YouTube...

Link me up with some peer reviewed papers mate. Cheers.

edit: you do know that "peer-reviewed" doesn't really mean that much? It's when the paper gets checked over for glaring mistakes, by people in the same field as the writer. Not an extensive analysis.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 10:22]

Clydach Murders on 10:08 - Oct 12 with 3421 viewsjackrmee

Clydach Murders on 09:46 - Oct 12 by Brynmill_Jack

No plane hit Building 7. Fires spontaneously started , there was no water available so fire fighters were taken away from the site at midday . The building collapsed at 5.20 pm, more than 7 hours after the first two. I was watching news 24 when they announce the collapse of building 7, BEFORE it collapsed!

Mate, I know all this. I agree totally. Dodgy as fuk.

But apparently they are just "nutjob conspiracy theories on YouTube" and we are not adults.

Clydach Murders on 10:09 - Oct 12 with 3420 viewsjackrmee

Clydach Murders on 09:48 - Oct 12 by ladyjack

Weren't the towers designed to withstand an aircraft collision ?, ive been to the top of one of those towers and they were so tall surely the designers must have thought they would not come down if struck by an aircraft even a big passenger jet as there must have been the possibility of something going wrong and an aeroplane hitting one of them, did the designers get it totally wrong or is there some conspiracy theory afoot ?
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 9:54]

Yes they were mate.

Clydach Murders on 10:09 - Oct 12 with 3425 viewsHighjack

Wasn’t building seven hit by the other two burning buildings that fell?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clydach Murders on 10:17 - Oct 12 with 3407 viewsjackrmee

Clydach Murders on 10:09 - Oct 12 by Highjack

Wasn’t building seven hit by the other two burning buildings that fell?

Nope.
Hit by some debris yes.
Officially collapsed due to fire. THE FIRST STEEL STRUCTURED BUILDING TO DO SO IN THE WORLD, EVER!

edit:
And as Mr Brynmill said, the news reported the building as collapsed, BEFORE it even happened, and it was still standing in the live pictures they were speaking on!
Plus the actual owner of the building said they made the decision to "pull" it.
But yeah, all a conspiracy.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 10:25]

Clydach Murders on 10:27 - Oct 12 with 3386 viewsWarwickHunt

Clydach Murders on 10:06 - Oct 12 by jackrmee

Link me up with some peer reviewed papers mate. Cheers.

edit: you do know that "peer-reviewed" doesn't really mean that much? It's when the paper gets checked over for glaring mistakes, by people in the same field as the writer. Not an extensive analysis.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 10:22]

Take a run at this page, you aching simpleton.

https://skepticalinquirer.org/2011/07/the_911_truth_movement_the_top_conspiracy_
Clydach Murders on 11:09 - Oct 12 with 3337 viewsjackrmee

Clydach Murders on 10:27 - Oct 12 by WarwickHunt

Take a run at this page, you aching simpleton.

https://skepticalinquirer.org/2011/07/the_911_truth_movement_the_top_conspiracy_

You are actually quite funny on occasion, but why you find it necessary to constantly call people names for no reason is beyond me...
And you try and tell other people to act like "grown -ups".
I did think you must be a kid, but going be people's comments on other threads, you are actually old as fuk hahaha. Strange.

I take it you are an academic, seen as you can call everyone else simpletons etc.
What's your qualifications if you don't mind me asking?

Clydach Murders on 12:37 - Oct 12 with 3261 viewsjackrmee

So they only "fall like chimney stacks" if they get hit by planes at the top is it?

Clydach Murders on 12:47 - Oct 12 with 3247 viewsWarwickHunt

Clydach Murders on 11:09 - Oct 12 by jackrmee

You are actually quite funny on occasion, but why you find it necessary to constantly call people names for no reason is beyond me...
And you try and tell other people to act like "grown -ups".
I did think you must be a kid, but going be people's comments on other threads, you are actually old as fuk hahaha. Strange.

I take it you are an academic, seen as you can call everyone else simpletons etc.
What's your qualifications if you don't mind me asking?

English degree, as the more astute on here (not you, obviously) might have noticed. It allows me to read and understand stuff. Were those links with science in them a bit much for you then?

If it wasn’t for the fact that you appear to be struggling to reach puberty, I’d have you down for a Fûckwittery graduate.
Clydach Murders on 13:55 - Oct 12 with 3182 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 12:37 - Oct 12 by jackrmee

So they only "fall like chimney stacks" if they get hit by planes at the top is it?

Once the heat/raging fire from an estimated 10,000 to 20,000 + gallons of aviation fuel had severely weakened the structural steel (not enough to melt) and additionally weakened coupling/holding holes with heat expansion effect ..... Collapse was inevitable.

The end result was the complete and utter inability for the structures to hold their own colossal weight. That resulted in collapse/accompanying catastrophic huge downward force involving hundred upon hundred of thousands of tons of weight.

Indeed, a cascading domino effect collapse cold-shearing tens upon tens of thousands of bolts in buildings already suffering catastrophic damage/structural weakening from earlier jet impact. That also sheared tens upon tens of thousands of bolts.

The short video will show a cold temperature shear guillotine effect. (*note* galvanized surface not tarnished/blackened by heat!) Steel erectors, iron workers, engineers. welders and fabricated welders etc see this as utterly normal. That is why the buildings fell at the rate of speed they did.

The percussive jet impact damage and fire(s) from combined amount approx 50,000 gallons of aviation fuel collapsed all those buildings not explosives.

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 14:37 - Oct 12 with 3147 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach Murders on 13:55 - Oct 12 by Wingstandwood

Once the heat/raging fire from an estimated 10,000 to 20,000 + gallons of aviation fuel had severely weakened the structural steel (not enough to melt) and additionally weakened coupling/holding holes with heat expansion effect ..... Collapse was inevitable.

The end result was the complete and utter inability for the structures to hold their own colossal weight. That resulted in collapse/accompanying catastrophic huge downward force involving hundred upon hundred of thousands of tons of weight.

Indeed, a cascading domino effect collapse cold-shearing tens upon tens of thousands of bolts in buildings already suffering catastrophic damage/structural weakening from earlier jet impact. That also sheared tens upon tens of thousands of bolts.

The short video will show a cold temperature shear guillotine effect. (*note* galvanized surface not tarnished/blackened by heat!) Steel erectors, iron workers, engineers. welders and fabricated welders etc see this as utterly normal. That is why the buildings fell at the rate of speed they did.

The percussive jet impact damage and fire(s) from combined amount approx 50,000 gallons of aviation fuel collapsed all those buildings not explosives.

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/wtc/how-hot.htm

Interesting link here WSW - the quantities of fuel required to get to LA from Boston are around half or maybe less than half the amounts you’ve assumed. They never carry full loads because it adds a lot of money onto the flights operating cost.

They’re saying that after the impact fireball and leakage there may have been 3500 gallons left. Interesting quotes there from survivors on floors above and below. The duty fire chief radioed command around 30 minutes before collapse saying he only needed two hoses to finish the remainder of the fire off. In other words it was dying anyway. The steel, if weakened at all, would have been in recovery mode by then.

They also had seriously intense fires in the WTC before which just needed refurbishment.

Clydach Murders on 19:28 - Oct 12 with 3001 viewsTaffvalerowdy

Clydach Murders on 13:17 - Oct 11 by dickythorpe

Roger Quittenton should have been murdered for sending Ringer off Loh!!!

David Burnett was the ref who dismissed Ringer.

Quittenton was the ref when Andy Haden dived👍🏼
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 19:28]
Clydach Murders on 19:49 - Oct 12 with 2988 viewslonglostjack

Clydach Murders on 19:28 - Oct 12 by Taffvalerowdy

David Burnett was the ref who dismissed Ringer.

Quittenton was the ref when Andy Haden dived👍🏼
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 19:28]

I was there! Three of us got in under a turnstile after asking a steward to get us a programme from his stall 30 yards in. His back was turned for long enough. Those were the days. Paul Ringer Aberporth boy. He used to have a black mini and his girlfriend was smart. Ricky took over the baton.

Edit: Rephrase that. I mean rugby hero and not the girlfriend!
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 19:52]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024