Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. 09:31 - Oct 27 with 3249 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50198123

Argus!

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 14:15 - Oct 27 with 3091 viewstheloneranger

The Cvnt blew himself up.

"Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi killed in US raid, he detonated a suicide vest and killed himself and three of his children"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2019/oct/27/abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-islamic-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 14:25 - Oct 27 with 3080 viewshobo

RIP
ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 14:51 - Oct 27 with 3044 viewsNogginthenog

Massive Swans fan
ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 16:11 - Oct 27 with 2976 viewsLohengrin

One less vote for Labour.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 16:15 - Oct 27 with 2969 viewsdickythorpe

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 14:15 - Oct 27 by theloneranger

"Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi killed in US raid, he detonated a suicide vest and killed himself and three of his children"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2019/oct/27/abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-islamic-

Saw the Cardiff team did he?
ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 19:23 - Oct 27 with 2883 viewsFlashberryjack

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 14:15 - Oct 27 by theloneranger

Very sad about the children, but at least he had the choice of killing his own children, unlike the parents of all the other children he murdered.

The planet is a better place without this piece of shyte...long may you rot in hell.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 19:28 - Oct 27 with 2875 viewsBrynmill_Jack

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 16:11 - Oct 27 by Lohengrin

One less vote for Labour.

I’m sorry but that has to be one of the tw*ttiest things you’ve ever said on here.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 19:39 - Oct 27 with 2862 viewsFlashberryjack

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 19:28 - Oct 27 by Brynmill_Jack

I’m sorry but that has to be one of the tw*ttiest things you’ve ever said on here.

So who do you think will be mourning his death the most then, Diane Abbott and Jeremy Corbyn ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 21:58 - Oct 27 with 2817 viewsDJack

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 19:39 - Oct 27 by Flashberryjack

So who do you think will be mourning his death the most then, Diane Abbott and Jeremy Corbyn ?

You are of your fùcking gourd if you think that Jeremy Corbyn wil be mourning him!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 22:21 - Oct 27 with 2793 viewsTummer_from_Texas

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 21:58 - Oct 27 by DJack

You are of your fùcking gourd if you think that Jeremy Corbyn wil be mourning him!

Not knowing much about Corbyn, that sounded really bizarre to me, too.

As it turns out though, this dude called Osama Bin Laden's assassination a "tragedy." WTF?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 22:32 - Oct 27 with 2774 viewsDJack

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 22:21 - Oct 27 by Tummer_from_Texas

Not knowing much about Corbyn, that sounded really bizarre to me, too.

As it turns out though, this dude called Osama Bin Laden's assassination a "tragedy." WTF?

Tummer, please listen VERY CAREFULLY... I am NOT a fan of Magic Grandpa, I actually believe that if he was the Prime Minister the Uk would be fùcked.

What I do say is that the state of "differences" in viewpoints in the UK is leaning towards the fùckwittery that is seen over your side of the pond..."If you disagree with X you must also think Y and Z" levels of stupidity.

Actually, the asasination of Bin Laden is a tragedy if you prefer the rule of law...(unless it really was not an option to capture him at the time).

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 19:33 - Oct 28 with 2601 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is he going in the big brother house next series?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 17:19 - Oct 29 with 2524 viewstheloneranger

"The Only Known Photo of Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi’s Funeral!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 11:02 - Oct 31 with 2440 viewscontroversial_jack

ISIS leader Major News Upcoming. on 22:32 - Oct 27 by DJack

Tummer, please listen VERY CAREFULLY... I am NOT a fan of Magic Grandpa, I actually believe that if he was the Prime Minister the Uk would be fùcked.

What I do say is that the state of "differences" in viewpoints in the UK is leaning towards the fùckwittery that is seen over your side of the pond..."If you disagree with X you must also think Y and Z" levels of stupidity.

Actually, the asasination of Bin Laden is a tragedy if you prefer the rule of law...(unless it really was not an option to capture him at the time).

No body? I doubt it even happened.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024