Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stormzy 23:08 - Nov 6 with 10641 viewsKerouac

...this c*nt sums up the modern Scummy Labour Party voter perfectly;

"‘Oi @Jacob_Rees_Mogg you need to resign you’re an actual piece of s**t. ‘I beg everyone watch this — MP Jacob Rees Mogg in a nutshell saying Grenfell Victims should of [sic] had the common sense to escape. ‘I can’t believe the cheek f**king hell these politicians are actual aliens.’ He added: ‘My man said “if either of us were in fire, whatever the fire brigade said, we’d leave a burning building” as if to say “come on bro, they were just dumb” as if those who lost their lives weren’t smart enough to escape. F**king hell this man is the scummiest. ‘You can’t even make this stuff up. Donny said “If you JUST ignore what you’re told and leave you are so much safer” BRUV!!!!! ‘Let’s bare [sic] in mind for 2 secs how horrifiying and terrifying the situation would of been for the victims. Deep that for 2 secs.
‘And then imagine they’re being instructed by fire fighters — trusted government authorities — to stay put. ‘This scumbag is saying “well boy you lot are dumb to of [sic] listened then” can you imagine ?!!!! Oi get this p***k out of here these man are scumbags and they are wicked and evil.’ "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Stormzy on 12:52 - Nov 23 with 1204 viewslondonlisa2001

Stormzy on 11:12 - Nov 23 by Lohengrin

What is a ‘Skepta’ anyway? It sounds like a Peloponnese island but is it some sort of slang word that has actual meaning?

It’s a variant on ‘sceptre’. Indicates he’s sovereign.
Stormzy on 12:55 - Nov 23 with 1194 viewslondonlisa2001

Stormzy on 12:04 - Nov 23 by Kerouac

The only thing I can find online is that the word can mean; “Slutty girl” in urban slang.
Again, nice.

The Labour Party is happy to court them.

You think he’s calling himself a slutty girl?

Lol.

It’s just a different spelling of ‘sceptre’.
Stormzy on 12:55 - Nov 23 with 1191 viewsLohengrin

Stormzy on 12:52 - Nov 23 by londonlisa2001

It’s a variant on ‘sceptre’. Indicates he’s sovereign.

Ooh! hark at you all down with your bad self...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Stormzy on 13:13 - Nov 23 with 1165 viewslondonlisa2001

Stormzy on 12:55 - Nov 23 by Lohengrin

Ooh! hark at you all down with your bad self...

Lol.

Function of knowing several London teenagers ...
Stormzy on 13:25 - Nov 23 with 1142 viewsLohengrin

Stormzy on 13:13 - Nov 23 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

Function of knowing several London teenagers ...

Do they roll their eyes when they translate this sort of thing for you as my youngest and her pals would for me?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Stormzy on 17:24 - Nov 23 with 1086 viewsAce_Jack

This thread is indicative of the current tone of this forum. It’s nothing more than a nasty, boring c**t hive on here nowadays and you’re all welcome to it. All the best.
Stormzy on 19:38 - Nov 23 with 1043 viewsDrizzy

There a few contenders for prize c*nt on this forum (Bluey, Highjack and Darran to name a few) but there's no one quite as deranged and poisonous as Kerouac.

Hideous racial overtones throughout this septic tank of a thread. I have no idea who's moderating the forum these days but something has to be done about the vitriol in every political thread.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Stormzy on 21:05 - Nov 23 with 1005 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Stormzy on 19:38 - Nov 23 by Drizzy

There a few contenders for prize c*nt on this forum (Bluey, Highjack and Darran to name a few) but there's no one quite as deranged and poisonous as Kerouac.

Hideous racial overtones throughout this septic tank of a thread. I have no idea who's moderating the forum these days but something has to be done about the vitriol in every political thread.

Leave him alone , don’t you know he is a Liberal Democrat mun? Actually I’m joking , Kerouac is a total c*nt
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 22:33]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Stormzy on 21:11 - Nov 23 with 994 viewsHighjack

You’re an angry little man aren’t you?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Stormzy on 21:33 - Nov 23 with 985 viewsDJack

Stormzy on 21:11 - Nov 23 by Highjack

You’re an angry little man aren’t you?

I find it strange that you would label Drizzy as such and yet not mention Kerouac.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Stormzy on 22:24 - Nov 23 with 963 viewsHighjack

Stormzy on 21:33 - Nov 23 by DJack

I find it strange that you would label Drizzy as such and yet not mention Kerouac.

Come on a new poster signs up just to call me a c*nt and you suggest he’s not angry?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Stormzy on 22:28 - Nov 23 with 959 viewsDrizzy

Stormzy on 22:24 - Nov 23 by Highjack

Come on a new poster signs up just to call me a c*nt and you suggest he’s not angry?

I've had the misfortune of reading your drivel for many years.

Bemused bigot cowering beneath the veneer of humour.

Stormzy on 22:39 - Nov 23 with 940 viewsHighjack

Stormzy on 22:28 - Nov 23 by Drizzy

I've had the misfortune of reading your drivel for many years.

Bemused bigot cowering beneath the veneer of humour.

Examples?

Stormzy on 23:39 - Nov 23 with 906 viewsDrizzy

Stormzy on 22:39 - Nov 23 by Highjack

Examples?

Piggybacking on Kerouac's pathetic attempt to deride a grime MC for expressing animosity towards a contemptuous politician.

[Rachel Riley edits apartheid protest placard with anti-Corbyn message]
" I can’t imagine any scenario where the lovely Ms Riley could be labelled a disgrace. "

["Get Brexit done, get em out"]
"Surely the “get em out” is referring to getting out of the EU? Or he might be asking to see Boris’s tits? "

Bit of theme here isn't there? And that's just from the last week. I could keep going and dig up some of your posts about transgender people but that would require reading your posts for more than a minute.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 23:40]

Stormzy on 23:44 - Nov 23 with 893 viewsDarran

That hurts. Seriously it really does.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stormzy on 00:06 - Nov 24 with 872 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stormzy on 23:44 - Nov 23 by Darran

That hurts. Seriously it really does.

Something to think about perhaps.

Poll: Tory leader

Stormzy on 00:09 - Nov 24 with 868 viewsDarran

Stormzy on 00:06 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

Something to think about perhaps.

Prick.

Stormzy on 00:11 - Nov 24 with 867 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stormzy on 00:09 - Nov 24 by Darran

Prick.

Just saying. If I was being mentioned alongside Kerouac in the c*nt stakes I’d be f*cking gutted to be honest.

Stormzy on 00:15 - Nov 24 with 864 viewsDarran

Stormzy on 00:11 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

Just saying. If I was being mentioned alongside Kerouac in the c*nt stakes I’d be f*cking gutted to be honest.

Nasty piece of work you are.

Stormzy on 00:16 - Nov 24 with 863 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stormzy on 00:15 - Nov 24 by Darran

Nasty piece of work you are.

Truth hurts mush.

Stormzy on 00:39 - Nov 24 with 841 viewsHighjack

Stormzy on 23:39 - Nov 23 by Drizzy

Piggybacking on Kerouac's pathetic attempt to deride a grime MC for expressing animosity towards a contemptuous politician.

" I can’t imagine any scenario where the lovely Ms Riley could be labelled a disgrace. "

"Surely the “get em out” is referring to getting out of the EU? Or he might be asking to see Boris’s tits? "

Bit of theme here isn't there? And that's just from the last week. I could keep going and dig up some of your posts about transgender people but that would require reading your posts for more than a minute.

So no examples then.

Just use the ignore function if you really are that fragile.

Stormzy on 00:45 - Nov 24 with 835 viewsDarran

Stormzy on 23:39 - Nov 23 by Drizzy

Well said.

Stormzy on 02:24 - Nov 24 with 800 viewsDJack

Stormzy on 22:24 - Nov 23 by Highjack

If you are trying to say that drizzy is a new poster then you are more deluded than even I thought you were...or is the usual post-truth bullshit.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Stormzy on 08:40 - Nov 24 with 745 viewsKerouac

Interesting.

If you point out that the ‘Grime artists’ who so vocally support Corbyn and have so much to say about the character of people like Jacob Rees-Mogg and Boris Johnson, are in fact themselves a bunch of horrible bastards who have said (and usually done) far worse things...then you are “being racist”.

All I have done on this thread is pointed out that people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.
Nothing more, nothing less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Stormzy on 09:00 - Nov 24 with 735 viewswobbly

Stormzy on 00:39 - Nov 24 by Highjack

So no examples then.

Just use the ignore function if you really are that fragile.

Issit becoz you is schrodigender?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024