Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. 15:47 - Nov 9 with 9142 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Despicable.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7667719/Labour-shadow-minister-outraged
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 17:13]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:07 - Nov 10 with 1121 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:58 - Nov 10 by Darran

This is different. She does.

She doesn’t. Honestly now. Genuine. Anyone with even a cursory knowledge of how the UK’s electoral system works knows that the Libdems won’t be forming the next government.

David Steel’s party was polling at around 50% when he made that famous comment in 1981. He genuinely believed they had a chance. And they did for a while there until the Falklands intervened. They ended up with 23 seats. And that was two parties combined at the time. Bless them.

Poll: Tory leader

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:07 - Nov 10 with 1121 viewsLohengrin

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:05 - Nov 10 by londonlisa2001

My grandfather would have approved.

His idea of a real gentleman was a pair of Lobbs.

Did he own a pair? Blimey! his numbers come up on the pools?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:09 - Nov 10 with 1103 viewsWarwickHunt

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:01 - Nov 10 by londonlisa2001

Brian Sewell once said he didn’t ‘come out’ but rather ‘emerged’.

Brian Sewell was gay?
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:10 - Nov 10 with 1102 viewsLohengrin

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:07 - Nov 10 by exiledclaseboy

She doesn’t. Honestly now. Genuine. Anyone with even a cursory knowledge of how the UK’s electoral system works knows that the Libdems won’t be forming the next government.

David Steel’s party was polling at around 50% when he made that famous comment in 1981. He genuinely believed they had a chance. And they did for a while there until the Falklands intervened. They ended up with 23 seats. And that was two parties combined at the time. Bless them.

I think she quite sees herself in the role of Kingmaker mind, Clase.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:11 - Nov 10 with 1091 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:10 - Nov 10 by Lohengrin

I think she quite sees herself in the role of Kingmaker mind, Clase.

Which to be fair is a potentially realistic scenario but obviously markedly different from achieving the top job herself.

Poll: Tory leader

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:11 - Nov 10 with 1088 viewsLohengrin

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:09 - Nov 10 by WarwickHunt

Brian Sewell was gay?

Shocked the Hell out of me too when I found out.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2019 21:11]

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:11 - Nov 10 with 1082 viewsHighjack

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 20:37 - Nov 10 by londonlisa2001

It was when Johnson and Cummings, plus Corbyn and Milne (plus two others that I can’t remember) had a meeting about a timetable for the Johnson deal, she described them as 6 white men (which they were but it was irrelevant and therefore ill-advised).

I guess she was making the wider point about important decisions still usually being made by the same old, same old but it was clumsy at best and a little childish.

Clumsy and childish yet massively and obviously racist?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:12 - Nov 10 with 1073 viewsDarran

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:07 - Nov 10 by exiledclaseboy

She does fuçk off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:14 - Nov 10 with 1071 viewsLohengrin

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:07 - Nov 10 by londonlisa2001

Not particularly a decision of national importance I think we’d all agree. Certainly can’t imagine JRM commenting on it.

Aye, I suppose you’re right.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:16 - Nov 10 with 1066 viewsFlashberryjack

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:07 - Nov 10 by Lohengrin

The poor peoples footwear.
https://www.google.com/search?q=lobbs+shoes&rlz=1C1VEAD_enGB570GB576&oq=Lobbs&aq

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:16 - Nov 10 with 1060 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:06 - Nov 10 by Jango

I haven’t got an example no. That’s why I asked..

‘Would you have called it Ill advised and unnecessary if’

I think we all knew the answer anyway.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2019 21:07]

Swinson is white you buffoon. She called other people white.

Are you saying that’s racist?

A white person (Rees Mogg in your example) describing people as black may or may not be the same as Swinson calling people white. It depends on the context which is why I asked. He’s white, so needs to be more careful when talking about black people than he would if he was talking about other white people. That’s the way it is.

If you’re asking a more general point about whether black people are sometimes racist about white people, yes, yes they are.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:19 - Nov 10 with 1046 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:07 - Nov 10 by Lohengrin

No, he didn’t.

He would have done if his numbers had come up. First purchase probably, or at least just after he’d spent most of his win on records of the Berlin Phil conducted by Herbert Von Karajan.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:19 - Nov 10 with 1045 viewsLohengrin

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:16 - Nov 10 by Flashberryjack

The poor peoples footwear.
https://www.google.com/search?q=lobbs+shoes&rlz=1C1VEAD_enGB570GB576&oq=Lobbs&aq

Put it on the card, Flash. We’re a long time dead, spoil yourself.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:22 - Nov 10 with 1039 viewsLohengrin

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:19 - Nov 10 by londonlisa2001

No, he didn’t.

He would have done if his numbers had come up. First purchase probably, or at least just after he’d spent most of his win on records of the Berlin Phil conducted by Herbert Von Karajan.

He’d have liked me. I could have brought my box set of Messiah over and we could have sat in the kitchen with a tin of polish each and got busy.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:23 - Nov 10 with 1034 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:11 - Nov 10 by Highjack

Clumsy and childish yet massively and obviously racist?

How exactly is it ‘massively racist’?
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:24 - Nov 10 with 1029 viewsFlashberryjack

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:19 - Nov 10 by Lohengrin

My card is done for mate...missus been christmas shopping, a pair of crocs would be pushing it ATM.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:25 - Nov 10 with 1024 viewsLohengrin

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:24 - Nov 10 by Flashberryjack

My card is done for mate...missus been christmas shopping, a pair of crocs would be pushing it ATM.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:32 - Nov 10 with 1003 viewsJango

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:16 - Nov 10 by londonlisa2001

Swinson is white you buffoon. She called other people white.

Are you saying that’s racist?

A white person (Rees Mogg in your example) describing people as black may or may not be the same as Swinson calling people white. It depends on the context which is why I asked. He’s white, so needs to be more careful when talking about black people than he would if he was talking about other white people. That’s the way it is.

If you’re asking a more general point about whether black people are sometimes racist about white people, yes, yes they are.

Well if she’s white then that makes it all ok.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:49 - Nov 10 with 976 viewsHighjack

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:23 - Nov 10 by londonlisa2001

How exactly is it ‘massively racist’?

Massively sexist too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 12:26 - Nov 11 with 884 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:49 - Nov 10 by Highjack

Massively sexist too.

So you can’t describe how it’s ‘massively racist’ then.

As you were...
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 12:43 - Nov 11 with 873 viewsHighjack

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 12:26 - Nov 11 by londonlisa2001

So you can’t describe how it’s ‘massively racist’ then.

As you were...

Making disparaging remarks about people based entirely on their skin colour and gender. Not very liberal now is it?

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 12:51 - Nov 11 with 861 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 12:43 - Nov 11 by Highjack

Making disparaging remarks about people based entirely on their skin colour and gender. Not very liberal now is it?

It wouldn’t be, no. But then that’s not what she did.

The disparaging bit was ‘stuck in the past’.

Calling someone ‘white’ isn’t slightly racist let alone massively racist.

You poor oppressed petal. How do you get through a day?
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 12:57 - Nov 11 with 855 viewsHighjack

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 12:51 - Nov 11 by londonlisa2001

It wouldn’t be, no. But then that’s not what she did.

The disparaging bit was ‘stuck in the past’.

Calling someone ‘white’ isn’t slightly racist let alone massively racist.

You poor oppressed petal. How do you get through a day?

Just the thought of Mark Drakeford being right there for me always puts colour in my life and gets me through the tough bits.

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 13:01 - Nov 11 with 846 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 12:57 - Nov 11 by Highjack

Just the thought of Mark Drakeford being right there for me always puts colour in my life and gets me through the tough bits.

He’s a charismatic leader, that’s for sure.
Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 13:10 - Nov 11 with 833 viewsEbo

Labour Frontbench MP admits claiming a £17 Remembrance Day wreath on expenses. on 21:19 - Nov 10 by Lohengrin

Flash will have a Lobb on then Loh

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024