Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teacher gets 700k compensation 09:56 - Nov 18 with 7474 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-50441566

Surely his private life is just that? Who made this information public?
Teacher gets 700k compensation on 10:05 - Nov 23 with 425 viewsDarran

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:50 - Nov 22 by Highjack

Similar age difference between Corbyn and his wife.

I thought he was shagging Diane Abbott? 🤷🏻‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 14:18 - Nov 23 with 369 viewsLohengrin

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 13:08 - Nov 22 by londonlisa2001

I only express outrage at other people’s outrage...

In this case, to be honest, it’s obvious that he broke no laws (as they weren’t pupils of his) and therefore was sacked unfairly. On the wider question, I think there’s something distasteful, fairly seedy in some ways, about someone in their forties shagging teenagers, whatever the sex of the people involved.

I also think some (not all) will have criticised because the teenagers were male rather than female.

I also, incidentally, think there’s something equally distasteful and seedy about a married man in his fifties in a very senior position shagging a woman in her twenties who’s his junior.
Some who’ve expressed distaste on this thread want to see that man as Prime Minister! I reference that as the age difference is exactly the same as in this case...
[Post edited 22 Nov 2019 13:15]

” On the wider question, I think there’s something distasteful, fairly seedy in some ways..”

There have been plenty of occasions on here when you and I have found ourselves completely at odds but I think we can at least agree that ‘seedy’ is about the last defining characteristic a parent would hope or expect to find in a Primary school head.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024