Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teacher gets 700k compensation 09:56 - Nov 18 with 7471 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-50441566

Surely his private life is just that? Who made this information public?
Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:13 - Nov 21 with 794 viewsNeath_Jack

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:03 - Nov 21 by Flashberryjack

If he were a middle aged teacher sh@gging 17 year old girls, would that be considered acceptable or would we be calling him a dirty old man ?

Innit.

I'd like to know from the outraged, what are acceptable age gaps in their morally perfect lives. Do the acceptable age gaps vary, depending on sexuality, or sex of the persons involved.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:25 - Nov 21 with 767 viewsjack247

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:03 - Nov 21 by Flashberryjack

If he were a middle aged teacher sh@gging 17 year old girls, would that be considered acceptable or would we be calling him a dirty old man ?

He’d be a dirty old man.

The principle (no pun intended) is exactly the same. He’d be a middle aged man shagging barely legal teenagers.
Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:32 - Nov 21 with 750 viewsjack247

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:13 - Nov 21 by Neath_Jack

Innit.

I'd like to know from the outraged, what are acceptable age gaps in their morally perfect lives. Do the acceptable age gaps vary, depending on sexuality, or sex of the persons involved.

Everyone is looking at this from their own moral compass. If people think 40 odd year olds having sex with 17 year olds is normal, that’s their prerogative.
Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:33 - Nov 21 with 747 viewsFlashberryjack

Innit.

Who is outraged ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:33 - Nov 21 with 747 viewsexiledclaseboy

Innit.

My old man was 17 years older than my mother. When I was born (number six) he was 46 and her 29.

Don’t know why I said that except that you mentioned age gaps.

Poll: Tory leader

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:37 - Nov 21 with 742 viewssherpajacob

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigitte_Macron

#lock her up, lock her up, lock her up#

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:39 - Nov 21 with 736 viewsNeath_Jack

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:33 - Nov 21 by Flashberryjack

Who is outraged ?

Plenty in this thread.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:40 - Nov 21 with 732 viewsNeath_Jack

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:32 - Nov 21 by jack247

Everyone is looking at this from their own moral compass. If people think 40 odd year olds having sex with 17 year olds is normal, that’s their prerogative.

Answer my question then, what is acceptable by you? And does it change depending on their sexuality and sex of the persons involved.

Login to get fewer ads

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:41 - Nov 21 with 725 viewsNeath_Jack

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:33 - Nov 21 by exiledclaseboy

My old man was 17 years older than my mother. When I was born (number six) he was 46 and her 29.

Don’t know why I said that except that you mentioned age gaps.

I wonder if there are posters on here that think that is not "normal".

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:45 - Nov 21 with 704 viewsexiledclaseboy

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:41 - Nov 21 by Neath_Jack

I wonder if there are posters on here that think that is not "normal".

Probably. It was the most normal thing in the world to me of course. Probably caused some scandal at the time mind. The over the fence gossips on here would have been up in arms no doubt.

Poll: Tory leader

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:49 - Nov 21 with 694 viewsFlashberryjack

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:39 - Nov 21 by Neath_Jack

Plenty in this thread.

I think they are just giving their opinions on this thread, admittedly, some a little stronger than others, but not outrage.
The lovely Lisa is more likely to show outrage, as she's very passionate on quite a subjects.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:51 - Nov 21 with 691 viewsNeath_Jack

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:45 - Nov 21 by exiledclaseboy

Probably. It was the most normal thing in the world to me of course. Probably caused some scandal at the time mind. The over the fence gossips on here would have been up in arms no doubt.

Of course they would have been, this thread is evidence enough.

Should change the forum name to Planet Gammon.

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:54 - Nov 21 with 683 viewsjack247

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:40 - Nov 21 by Neath_Jack

Answer my question then, what is acceptable by you? And does it change depending on their sexuality and sex of the persons involved.

Ok.

The age gap gets less relevant the older the younger party gets, if that makes sense. A 55 year old and a 30 year old, would not really be comparable to a 42 year old and a 17 year old, despite the same 25 year gap.

If you’re asking me at what age would be a reasonable upper age to have sex with a 17 year old, I’d say mid twenties, but that’s just my view.

No to the second question.

I’ve answered your questions, do you think a 42 year old headteacher having sex with 17 year olds (regardless of eithers gender or sexuality) is normal?
Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:58 - Nov 21 with 672 viewsDarran

We are getting close in this thread to someone saying that it would be ok for a teacher to be shagging one of her/his pupils.
I don’t think this is a gay issue myself. There’s nothing wrong with a man seeing another man a lot younger than himself I think it’s more of a man being in a position of trust,if he was a college lecture in his 40’s (how old is he?) for instance having an affair with student just over the age of consent he’d be struck off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:00 - Nov 21 with 668 viewsNeath_Jack

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:54 - Nov 21 by jack247

Ok.

The age gap gets less relevant the older the younger party gets, if that makes sense. A 55 year old and a 30 year old, would not really be comparable to a 42 year old and a 17 year old, despite the same 25 year gap.

If you’re asking me at what age would be a reasonable upper age to have sex with a 17 year old, I’d say mid twenties, but that’s just my view.

I’ve answered your questions, do you think a 42 year old headteacher having sex with 17 year olds (regardless of eithers gender or sexuality) is normal?

Thank you.

No such thing as normal is there.

Ask me would i have liked it if either of my daughters were with blokes over 40 when they were 17, then the answer would be no, I'd want to kill him. It took all my self control not to strangle the little bastards of their own age they brought home mind.

Would it bother me if my kids were in that school, with him being a head teacher, no it wouldn't. I have nephews that attend there at the moment.

End of the day, he hasn't broken any laws.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 22:03]

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:01 - Nov 21 with 664 viewssherpajacob

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:54 - Nov 21 by jack247

Ok.

Why does normal or not normal equate to right or wrong?

Who the f wants to live in a,world where everyone is normal or even go to a school where all the teachers are normal?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:02 - Nov 21 with 658 viewsNeath_Jack

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 21:58 - Nov 21 by Darran

We are getting close in this thread to someone saying that it would be ok for a teacher to be shagging one of her/his pupils.
I don’t think this is a gay issue myself. There’s nothing wrong with a man seeing another man a lot younger than himself I think it’s more of a man being in a position of trust,if he was a college lecture in his 40’s (how old is he?) for instance having an affair with student just over the age of consent he’d be struck off.

What would you have said to your son, had he come home when he was 17, and said he was banging a 43 year old head teacher of a junior school. Be honest.

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:06 - Nov 21 with 645 viewsDarran

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:02 - Nov 21 by Neath_Jack

What would you have said to your son, had he come home when he was 17, and said he was banging a 43 year old head teacher of a junior school. Be honest.

I would have said well done 🤣 but there’s always been regulations as such in these situations you can’t have teachers shagging 16/17 year olds just because they aren’t breaking the law.

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:09 - Nov 21 with 633 viewsNeath_Jack

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:06 - Nov 21 by Darran

I would have said well done 🤣 but there’s always been regulations as such in these situations you can’t have teachers shagging 16/17 year olds just because they aren’t breaking the law.

As would the majority of blokes if they were truthful.

What regulations are they? Bearing in mind he wasn't sleeping with pupils or ex pupils are far as i can know.

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:12 - Nov 21 with 623 viewsDarran

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:09 - Nov 21 by Neath_Jack

As would the majority of blokes if they were truthful.

What regulations are they? Bearing in mind he wasn't sleeping with pupils or ex pupils are far as i can know.

You know what the regulations are. I haven’t said this fella was sleeping with his own pupils but their age isn’t a good look for a teacher in a position of authority to be doing.
You know that though.

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:14 - Nov 21 with 622 viewsjack247

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:00 - Nov 21 by Neath_Jack

Thank you.

No such thing as normal is there.

Ask me would i have liked it if either of my daughters were with blokes over 40 when they were 17, then the answer would be no, I'd want to kill him. It took all my self control not to strangle the little bastards of their own age they brought home mind.

Would it bother me if my kids were in that school, with him being a head teacher, no it wouldn't. I have nephews that attend there at the moment.

End of the day, he hasn't broken any laws.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 22:03]

Ok, that’s a fair answer.

As a parent, you wouldn’t feel comfortable with your daughters in those boys position, but don’t feel the guy is a threat to children or people who don’t want to have sex with him (I don’t either).

We all agree he hasn’t broken any laws. If you take the last seat on a train, forcing a pregnant woman or an old man to stand, you haven’t broken any laws, but you’re still a twàt.
Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:16 - Nov 21 with 618 viewsDarran

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:14 - Nov 21 by jack247

Ok, that’s a fair answer.

As a parent, you wouldn’t feel comfortable with your daughters in those boys position, but don’t feel the guy is a threat to children or people who don’t want to have sex with him (I don’t either).

We all agree he hasn’t broken any laws. If you take the last seat on a train, forcing a pregnant woman or an old man to stand, you haven’t broken any laws, but you’re still a twàt.

Are you suggesting Neath_Jack is being a twát?

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:17 - Nov 21 with 615 viewsNeath_Jack

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:12 - Nov 21 by Darran

You know what the regulations are. I haven’t said this fella was sleeping with his own pupils but their age isn’t a good look for a teacher in a position of authority to be doing.
You know that though.

I haven’t got a clue what the regulations are you header, but I thought you must have as you brought them up 😂

So why would it have been sound for your boy to be doing it with a teacher then, what’s the difference?

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:18 - Nov 21 with 613 viewsjack247

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:02 - Nov 21 by Neath_Jack

That’s a completely different argument. I’d imagine most people with 43 year old sons would be a bit put out to hear they were banging 17 year olds.
Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:20 - Nov 21 with 602 viewsjack247

Teacher gets 700k compensation on 22:16 - Nov 21 by Darran

Are you suggesting Neath_Jack is being a twát?

No.

I’m suggesting it’s possible to be a twàt (or pervert) without breaking the law.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024