Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? 12:24 - Dec 5 with 31069 viewsDarran

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:52 - Dec 9 with 964 viewsEbo

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 14:15 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Stop lying, Ebo.

Survation poll 1-2 days before last election had Tories with 1% lead, within margin of errror.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_2017_United_Kingdom_genera

Corbynistas reject every poll but Survation. Now it showed a massive lead for Tories, it's inaccurate...
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 14:16]

I don't trust any of them - as I said they are at there to influence.

If Johnson gets in then I am seriously giving thought to leaving the UK. It's a racist, nasty cesspit.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:58 - Dec 9 with 950 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:52 - Dec 9 by Ebo

If Johnson gets in then I am seriously giving thought to leaving the UK. It's a racist, nasty cesspit.

You claimed Survation predicted a Tory landslide.

You were wrong.

How does a poll showing a party has a 1% lead, within margin of error, "influence"?

You'll not leave the UK anymore than the numerous Z list celebs who claim they'll leave if Tories win will, stop hyperbolising. Interesting you won't think of leaving if the party under EHRC investigating by some miracle win.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 16:03 - Dec 9 with 918 viewsHighjack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:52 - Dec 9 by Ebo

No it isn’t.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 16:22 - Dec 9 with 921 viewsWarwickHunt

ICM poll just out is 42-36 - hung parliament territory...Tories peaked a while ago.

Pinch of salt required but going as predicted.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 16:35 - Dec 9 with 907 viewsmonmouth

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 16:22 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

ICM poll just out is 42-36 - hung parliament territory...Tories peaked a while ago.

A couple more days of Johnno tossing off in public on tv should narrow that a bit further. Just lock grandpa in a cupboard.

All the opposition need to hit home with a concerted question now. Does the uk really want an untrustworthy, lying, incompetent, posh boy austerity party charlatan as its prime minister.

Better leave out misogynistic and racist for fear of the answer, based on this site.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 16:42 - Dec 9 with 892 viewsmajorraglan

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 16:22 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

You may be right about the hung parliament, but I think that the Tories who have one of the worst cadre of politicians that I can remember will have a majority. Their campaign hasn’t been particularly good and they have dropped quite a few flangers, but they are still in pole position. It says a lot about the quality of Labour and JC who a lot of traditional Labour voters won’t vote for. Swinson’s Played a blinder -not, she agitated for an election and has seen her support erode and it will be interesting to see what happens to the SNP. They have pushed for the vote where they could have allowed Boris to stew in his juices.

Bris has bumbled his way through and in the absence of a disaster of epic proportions between now and Thursday, he should win.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:01 - Dec 9 with 859 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour brownshirts showing their violent nature again, I see.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:14 - Dec 9 with 851 viewsWarwickHunt

Boris acting like the privileged, aloof cûnt he is over the picture of a 4 year old kid being treated on a hospital floor.

Kicking off nicely. Nice timing, you massive twàt. BIG mistake.😂
Login to get fewer ads

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:19 - Dec 9 with 839 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:14 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

Boris acting like the privileged, aloof cûnt he is over the picture of a 4 year old kid being treated on a hospital floor.

Kicking off nicely. Nice timing, you massive twàt. BIG mistake.😂

Big mistake of the Mirror.

Child had flu and tonsilitis, not pneumonia. Bit of a difference that; high demand, lower priority cases lose beds to higher priority ones which only an idiot would argue against.

Not be surprised if it wasn't a staged photo.

Amazing no mention of the violence against an advisor of Hancock.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:20 - Dec 9 with 840 viewsEbo

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:58 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

You were wrong.

How does a poll showing a party has a 1% lead, within margin of error, "influence"?

You'll not leave the UK anymore than the numerous Z list celebs who claim they'll leave if Tories win will, stop hyperbolising. Interesting you won't think of leaving if the party under EHRC investigating by some miracle win.

Bluey - the Mrs and I have been looking at/discussing the idea seriously this past year.

We don't want our daughter growing up not having the same opportunities we had and in a growing, very toxic society which offer nothing to our young unless you have plenty of money.

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:22 - Dec 9 with 836 viewsEbo

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 15:58 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

You were wrong.

aaaand here we go again with the jew baiting..........

You are doing yourself no favours, you are fanning the flames if anything,

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:25 - Dec 9 with 831 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:20 - Dec 9 by Ebo

Bluey - the Mrs and I have been looking at/discussing the idea seriously this past year.

We don't want our daughter growing up not having the same opportunities we had and in a growing, very toxic society which offer nothing to our young unless you have plenty of money.

Of course you have...

I assume Israel isn't on the list of destinations?
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:27 - Dec 9 with 828 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:22 - Dec 9 by Ebo

aaaand here we go again with the jew baiting..........

You are doing yourself no favours, you are fanning the flames if anything,

LMFAO.

Your mantra is "Tories racist, Labour cannot be because Magic Grandpa is cuddly so those evil Jews must be lying".

Ah, so Jews who complain about antisemitism deserve antisemitism is what you're now claiming?

Yup, I guess Israel is definitely off your list. Too many Jews for you.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:27 - Dec 9 with 831 viewsEbo

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:25 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Of course you have...

I assume Israel isn't on the list of destinations?

Absolutely not - does that make me a jew hater in your book?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:32 - Dec 9 with 820 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:27 - Dec 9 by Ebo

Absolutely not - does that make me a jew hater in your book?

Not at all, shows you've the common sense to grasp you'd not be welcomed.

You could always go to Venezuela - any money you have would be worth squillions there.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:32 - Dec 9 with 822 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:19 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Child had flu and tonsilitis, not pneumonia. Bit of a difference that; high demand, lower priority cases lose beds to higher priority ones which only an idiot would argue against.

Ah, Bluey. You never fail.

Poll: Tory leader

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:33 - Dec 9 with 816 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:32 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

Ah, Bluey. You never fail.

Given the father of the previous stunt was a Labour activist, wouldn't put it past them, especially given the organised movement of activists to the hospital when they knew Hancock was going there.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:42 - Dec 9 with 811 viewsNeathJack

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:33 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Given the father of the previous stunt was a Labour activist, wouldn't put it past them, especially given the organised movement of activists to the hospital when they knew Hancock was going there.

Maybe you should actually stop believing the lies from the right wing press/bloggers?

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:46 - Dec 9 with 804 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:42 - Dec 9 by NeathJack

Maybe you should actually stop believing the lies from the right wing press/bloggers?

Reported by several journos, skippy.

Claim was made that an arrest was made.

EDIT: First read about it on that well know right wing Guardian website...
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 17:58]
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:47 - Dec 9 with 806 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:46 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Wrong then weren’t they.

Poll: Tory leader

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:48 - Dec 9 with 799 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:47 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

Wrong then weren’t they.

Clearly they are if that was the incident in question - although complaint could've been made and arrest made after.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:05 - Dec 9 with 781 viewsWarwickHunt

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:46 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

Just heard an eye-witness BBC news reporter saying no violence...
Matt Hancock rapidly dispatched to clear up Boris’ steaming pile of shite.

Have another go, Bluey.
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:08 - Dec 9 with 769 viewsWarwickHunt

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 17:19 - Dec 9 by bluey_the_blue

From what I can gather, the storm is about Boris’ reaction to being shown the photo rather than the photo itself.

Like I said, BIG mistake...
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:08 - Dec 9 with 764 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:05 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

Just heard an eye-witness BBC news reporter saying no violence...
Matt Hancock rapidly dispatched to clear up Boris’ steaming pile of shite.

Have another go, Bluey.

As I said, first mentioned in right wing Guardian...

Plenty of media got it wrong.

Wind yer neck in or I'll ring rentamob up...
Who’s going to win the 2019 General Election? on 18:10 - Dec 9 with 763 viewslondonlisa2001

A very young kid was lying on the floor of a hospital.

With suspected pneumonia.

The fact that it thankfully turned out to be flu and tonsillitis is irrelevant.

A very young kid was lying on the floor of a hospital.

What part of this don’t you get?

And as for the ‘violence’ - it was made up. Completely made up. And amplified all over the media including national newspaper sites by Kuenssberg and Peston amongst others. The two political editors of our two largest TV outlets. One of which is paid for by us and is supposed to be totally impartial rather than a propaganda mouthpiece for Cummings.

Interestingly of course, it shows that the Tory internal polling is showing nothing like a 14 point lead. Otherwise they wouldn’t be acting in the way they are today.

You have turned into something deeply unpleasant Bluey. I mean that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024