Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carmarthen v Ammanford 20:16 - Dec 6 with 2716 viewsTenbySwan

Welsh Cup now on S4C live.

Magic Daps and Robinson (?) Playing for Ammanford, Oleary Carmarthen manager 0 0 after 15m
Carmarthen v Ammanford on 20:19 - Dec 6 with 2712 viewsBest_loser

Pitch looks good
Carmarthen v Ammanford on 20:27 - Dec 6 with 2691 viewsTenbySwan

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 20:19 - Dec 6 by Best_loser

Pitch looks good

Plastic 3g or 4g
Carmarthen v Ammanford on 20:52 - Dec 6 with 2641 viewsBest_loser

They could rewind the s4c feed and pretend they have VAR
Carmarthen v Ammanford on 21:42 - Dec 6 with 2581 viewsBanosswan

Could still do a job...

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 21:49 - Dec 6 with 2572 viewsTenbySwan

Welsh League Ammanford beat Welsh Premier Carmarthen 4-0 . 2 super goals from Trundle. Exquisite skill for the second. Pity he is 43 and a bit overweight. 😊
Carmarthen v Ammanford on 21:51 - Dec 6 with 2566 viewsBest_loser

Still got great feet
Carmarthen v Ammanford on 21:58 - Dec 6 with 2545 viewsbuilthjack

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 21:49 - Dec 6 by TenbySwan

Welsh League Ammanford beat Welsh Premier Carmarthen 4-0 . 2 super goals from Trundle. Exquisite skill for the second. Pity he is 43 and a bit overweight. 😊

Blast from the past for me. I played with Huw Preece, first team coach many moons ago.
Also, Phil Fisher, another ex playing colleague has both his boys playing there.
Well done Ammanford.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 22:02 - Dec 6 with 2537 viewsNotLoyal

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 21:49 - Dec 6 by TenbySwan

Who would you bet on in front of goal?
Baston or Trundle.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 22:07 - Dec 6 with 2524 viewsbuilthjack

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 22:02 - Dec 6 by NotLoyal

Who would you bet on in front of goal?
Baston or Trundle.

Trunds would win that, and the beer drinking contest.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 22:09 - Dec 6 with 2515 viewsNotLoyal

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 22:07 - Dec 6 by builthjack

Trunds would win that, and the beer drinking contest.

It's incredible the talent he has, got to be the fact he turned pro so late, Cardiff will never have a Trundle. Or michu, the list is endless.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 20:38 - Dec 7 with 2283 viewstheloneranger

https://mobile.twitter.com/sportbible/status/1203240892427059200

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 20:43 - Dec 7 with 2271 viewsdickythorpe

Carmarthen Town are a fücking disgrace. Used to train up in Cwmbran as no local boys get selected over the mercenaries they fork out for the further East you get away from Port Talbot.
Carmarthen v Ammanford on 20:47 - Dec 7 with 2265 views34dfgdf54

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 20:43 - Dec 7 by dickythorpe

Carmarthen Town are a fücking disgrace. Used to train up in Cwmbran as no local boys get selected over the mercenaries they fork out for the further East you get away from Port Talbot.

I’m pretty sure they still train up here? Definitely a few seasons ago they were.
Carmarthen v Ammanford on 20:47 - Dec 7 with 2259 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 22:09 - Dec 6 by NotLoyal

It's incredible the talent he has, got to be the fact he turned pro so late, Cardiff will never have a Trundle. Or michu, the list is endless.

Even after he turned pro he was incredibly lazy and wasted his natural talent. He should be made an example of to the children in the youth teams.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 20:50 - Dec 7 with 2250 viewsdickythorpe

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 20:47 - Dec 7 by 34dfgdf54

I’m pretty sure they still train up here? Definitely a few seasons ago they were.

The local boys in the town can't wait to see them relegated, plus in truth some of the committee as well.
There are 2 teams that started up down here due to town boys being shàt on.
Carmarthen Stars, FC Carmarthen get far bigger crowds and the town supports them.
Carmarthen v Ammanford on 10:10 - Dec 8 with 2093 viewsItchySphincter

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 20:43 - Dec 7 by dickythorpe

Haverfordwest used to train down the Morfa because it was all Llanelli, Swansea and east playing for them. Always been that way.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 16:48 - Jan 24 with 1841 viewsTenbySwan

Ammanford v Caernarfon in the next round of the Welsh Cup live on S4C tonight . Not sure if Trundle and Robinson playing though.
Carmarthen v Ammanford on 17:27 - Jan 24 with 1763 viewsdickythorpe

Trundle not playing
Carmarthen v Ammanford on 21:45 - Jan 24 with 1539 viewspencoedjack

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 22:09 - Dec 6 by NotLoyal

11 players sold for higher transfer fees than their record fee received makes that post a fact.
Carmarthen v Ammanford on 23:21 - Jan 24 with 1434 viewsChief

Andy Robinson came off the bench for Ammanford in the second half but game was well over by then.

I've looked on YouTube but can't find it, but does anyone know where there's footage of the last game at the vetch? In which of course Robbo scored the last goal?

What a day that was. Electric atmosphere. Very surreal feeling at the end. The north bank encroaching onto the pitch while the match was ongoing was a sight to behold. Fvk knows what the Wrexham players must have been thinking.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Carmarthen v Ammanford on 15:56 - Jan 25 with 1194 viewsSgorioFruit

attendance at last nights match Ammanford v Caernarfon was 1203.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024