Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place 22:38 - Dec 11 with 2462 viewsBarryTownSwam

Still in the hunt.
But can’t help feeling we’ve massively underachieved so far this season .... !!
Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 22:41 - Dec 11 with 2438 viewsDr_Winston

If we had a decent midfield we'd be comfortably in the top six IMO.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 22:43 - Dec 11 with 2418 viewsFireboy2

Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 22:41 - Dec 11 by Dr_Winston

This ^
Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 22:48 - Dec 11 with 2380 viewssainthelens

Don't get how we can lose the cutting edge we clearly had first 7/8 games.
Has to be the manager. We have regressed, but part of me thinks that the rigours of this league are too much for a limited squad.
Always thought like some we are 2/3 players from being top 6.....truth is that comment/thought carries no weight anymore cos it ain't gonna happen.
Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 22:50 - Dec 11 with 2372 viewslifelong

We’ve won one of our last 8 home league games..our dreadful home form is our downfall.
Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 22:53 - Dec 11 with 2353 viewsLeonWasGod

THe table doesn’t lie, but it does mislead. Since 1st September we’ve barely managed just above relegation form. August is covering over a really bad patch since.

At the moment we’re not close to being in the hunt.

If we can turn this bad run around and start averaging more than 1 point a game, then we have a chance of pushing for the playoffs. I’m not sure where that change in results is coming from though given how poor we’re now playing.
Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 03:27 - Dec 12 with 2170 viewsTimTtam

I think all we can do is hope that we improve soon, because if we do, we're not far away from the playoffs. Unbelievable that we're so close.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 05:57 - Dec 12 with 2118 viewskarnataka

Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 22:50 - Dec 11 by lifelong

We’ve won one of our last 8 home league games..our dreadful home form is our downfall.

5 points from the possible 24 of our last 8 home games is shocking. Even 10 from 24 would be considered a poor return but that would have been enough to currently put us 3rd in the league.
Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 07:17 - Dec 12 with 2033 viewssainthelens

Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 03:27 - Dec 12 by TimTtam

I think all we can do is hope that we improve soon, because if we do, we're not far away from the playoffs. Unbelievable that we're so close.

Every fan wants to see their team promoted, I'm no different. But should a minor miracle happen this year, to see us in the PL next year with that squad fills me with much foreboding.
After 6 games this site would go into meltdown.
Login to get fewer ads

Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 09:34 - Dec 12 with 1906 viewswestwalesed

Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 22:48 - Dec 11 by sainthelens

Has to be the manager. We have regressed, but part of me thinks that the rigours of this league are too much for a limited squad.
Always thought like some we are 2/3 players from being top 6.....truth is that comment/thought carries no weight anymore cos it ain't gonna happen.

The squad has no depth and the starting line up hasn’t changed all that much or all that often. It’s the Chsmpionship, they’re getting knackered.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 09:36 - Dec 12 with 1901 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 22:48 - Dec 11 by sainthelens

Of course, it's a squad game in the Championship, Christmas gives a good idea, but after Christmas, the bigger squads make up ground and the weaker squads fade, based on that I would guess we will finish from 14th to 20th.

It's great that we had such a good start otherwise, it would start to get frightening from now!
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 9:37]
Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 10:28 - Dec 12 with 1825 viewsTimTtam

Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 07:17 - Dec 12 by sainthelens

Every fan wants to see their team promoted, I'm no different. But should a minor miracle happen this year, to see us in the PL next year with that squad fills me with much foreboding.
After 6 games this site would go into meltdown.

It would be a disastrous PL campaign if we got promoted, but it would sort out our financial issues once and for all. And would allow the yanks to recoup more of their investment and then feck off.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 10:39 - Dec 12 with 1808 viewsJacket

Just 6 defeats in 21 games, 4 points off 3rd place on 22:41 - Dec 11 by Dr_Winston

All about the midfield. Dan James masked their lack of creativity in the second half of last season. All this talk about the first few games when we did well being a continuation of Potter is utter bollocks. We weren't close to the playoffs at any point under Potter, and only finished respectably thanks to Dan James. For all the pretty passing under Potter it was James' pace that created our chances. The midfield were just as ineffective at providing those passes to feed our striker under Potter as they are now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024