Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn OUT!!! 22:17 - Dec 12 with 5424 viewsdickythorpe

FFS!!!
Corbyn OUT!!! on 22:58 - Dec 12 with 1195 viewsKilkennyjack

Annibyniaeth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:00 - Dec 12 with 1177 viewsDr_Winston

Corbyn OUT!!! on 22:55 - Dec 12 by hobo

I'm sure they'll get what they want post-Corbyn. A very safe, nondescript centrist option. They will have lost mine and thousands of others votes though

And they could gain millions of others because nobody wants to vote for Corbyn.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:01 - Dec 12 with 1169 viewsmajorraglan

Corbyn OUT!!! on 22:55 - Dec 12 by hobo

I'm sure they'll get what they want post-Corbyn. A very safe, nondescript centrist option. They will have lost mine and thousands of others votes though

Labour has a choice, it can stay where it currently is and remain on the margins and peripherals forever, or it can regroup and reform under a new leader and move to the centre ground. It may lose some of its traditional core votes, but it may in back millions who have deserted it under the current regime.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:05 - Dec 12 with 1133 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:00 - Dec 12 by Dr_Winston

Innit. Millions > thousands.

Clever stuff, eh?
Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:06 - Dec 12 with 1125 viewsFireboy2

After another 5 years of the tory cuts pol pot as labour leader would get in.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:07 - Dec 12 with 1118 viewshobo

Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:00 - Dec 12 by Dr_Winston

They'd lose millions, no question
Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:08 - Dec 12 with 1110 viewshobo

Corbyn OUT!!! on 22:58 - Dec 12 by Kilkennyjack

Annibyniaeth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇪🇺

Not going to happen seeing as Wales are predicted to have largely voted Tory
Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:19 - Dec 12 with 1068 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:07 - Dec 12 by hobo

They'd lose millions, no question

You’re fûcking insane. 😂😂😂
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:30 - Dec 12 with 1040 viewsBarrySwan

Corbyn OUT!!! on 22:29 - Dec 12 by hobo

Corbyn has ran a fantastic campaign. You can't blame him for the idiocy of the British public

I suggest that anyone who has the interest borrows from their local library the book

'Dangerous Hero'....... by Tom Bower

It's Bower's ( himself a former Marxist) account of Corbyn's political career.

It's a truly frightening read, and even more frightening to me that anyone in this country could shamefully vote for any organisation or political party associated with this man.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:37 - Dec 12 with 1010 viewshobo

Well done Blyth - let the austerity continue! Clowns
Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:44 - Dec 12 with 968 viewstheloneranger

Corbyn OUT!!! on 22:56 - Dec 12 by Highjack

It’s not Christ’s fault either.

Thank fvck it's not Easter.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Corbyn OUT!!! on 23:54 - Dec 12 with 918 viewsraynor94

Corbyn OUT!!! on 22:58 - Dec 12 by Kilkennyjack

Annibyniaeth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇪🇺

Not in a lifetime

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Corbyn OUT!!! on 00:12 - Dec 13 with 881 viewsJackSomething

Did McDonnell really say that Labour hoped that issues other than Brexit would 'cut through'? Is he for real?

I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable about politics as some, but even I can see that this was the Brexit election. Most media outlets were calling it that, which you'd think old John might have noticed. Just for that, Corbyn and Momentum need to be gone. If you're that politically stupid, you have no right to be the leadership of a mainstream political party.

Labour agreed to this election before Brexit was sorted and they've handed it to the Tories. Whether Boris is a buffoon or a hidden genius, he couldn't have asked for a more compliant and supine opposition. What a bunch of arsewipes.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Corbyn OUT!!! on 00:21 - Dec 13 with 859 viewssP7qupUf

I am from a working class background and am 61 years of age. My parents were working class and I am working classs. My father was a coalminer who told me "I'm doing this so you don't have to". I was the first in my family to go to university and worked on building sites labouring in the summer holidays. In short, I was brought up in a supportive working class background with strong traditional values of what is right and wrong. As a result of my parents' effort on my behalf, I enjoyed a 38 year career in education and was privileged to become a headteacher of a school. I have voted Labour all my life and did so again today (Gower)..... despite Jeremy Corbyn. The Tory Party would have been taken to the cleaners had the party not been hijacked by Corbyn, O'Donnell, Abbott , Momentum and a load of young kids. Had they gone for David Milliband or later Harriet Harmon/Yvette Cooper the party would not be in this position. It will take at least 10 years for the party to challenge again.

PS. Carwyn, Drakeford et al in the Bay have not helped either!!

Rant over. I could weep for what this means to Wales and the rest of the country.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 05:49 - Dec 13 with 787 viewsVetchfielder

Corbyn OUT!!! on 00:21 - Dec 13 by sP7qupUf

I am from a working class background and am 61 years of age. My parents were working class and I am working classs. My father was a coalminer who told me "I'm doing this so you don't have to". I was the first in my family to go to university and worked on building sites labouring in the summer holidays. In short, I was brought up in a supportive working class background with strong traditional values of what is right and wrong. As a result of my parents' effort on my behalf, I enjoyed a 38 year career in education and was privileged to become a headteacher of a school. I have voted Labour all my life and did so again today (Gower)..... despite Jeremy Corbyn. The Tory Party would have been taken to the cleaners had the party not been hijacked by Corbyn, O'Donnell, Abbott , Momentum and a load of young kids. Had they gone for David Milliband or later Harriet Harmon/Yvette Cooper the party would not be in this position. It will take at least 10 years for the party to challenge again.

PS. Carwyn, Drakeford et al in the Bay have not helped either!!

Rant over. I could weep for what this means to Wales and the rest of the country.

Superb post

Proud to have been one of the 231

Corbyn OUT!!! on 06:15 - Dec 13 with 772 viewsVetchfielder

Labour Party first mistake - not appointing David Milliband as leader
Labour Party second mistake - appointing Corbyn as leader
Labour Party 3rd mistake - reappointing Corbyn when challenged
Labour Party 4th mistake - continuing to support Corbyn as leader when every opinion poll tells them the public don't like him.
Labour Party 5th mistake - allowing it to be taken over by Momentum
Labour Party 6th mistake - not agreeing to participate in an anti-Tory/Remain election alliance with the other parties
Corbyn first mistake - running for leadership
Corbyn second mistake - appointing a completely inept shadow cabinet
Corbyn 3rd mistake - realising how badly he is thought of by most people outside his party but carrying on regardless. He should have resigned for the sake of the country.

They only have themselves to blame.
I was once a member of this party but no longer.

I heard Rebecca Long-Bailey on this morning saying that the party would be carrying out a "detailed analysis" of what had gone wrong and that the main reason they lost because of their position on Brexit. Very little to do with that - no "detailed analysis" required. All down to Corbyn, his inability to manage anything, and the blinkered support for him from his party.
Because of this, we now have the most dangerous government in my lifetime, a growth in racism and hate crime, a probable break up of the United Kingdom, widely predicted economic deterioration from chucking our trade arrangements up in the air and ominous prospects for continued peace in Northern Ireland. Apart from that it will all be fine.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 6:18]

Proud to have been one of the 231

Corbyn OUT!!! on 06:46 - Dec 13 with 744 viewsowainglyndwr

Goodbye NHS/Barrage and investment.
Hello hard times
Corbyn OUT!!! on 06:50 - Dec 13 with 740 viewsbazzool

F##k Corbyn , glad he's out
Corbyn OUT!!! on 06:59 - Dec 13 with 734 viewsCatullus

Corbyn OUT!!! on 22:29 - Dec 12 by hobo

Corbyn has ran a fantastic campaign. You can't blame him for the idiocy of the British public

Maybe the idiocy is amongst the Corbynistas?

It takes some kind of special to think Corbyn ran a fantastic campaign when he just got an a$$ whooping by BORIS JOHNSON!
Johnson blustered and bullskitted, he lied and lied....and lied, he exaggerated and obfuscated and his reward is a big majority, a Labour party in disarray.

That brexit fence Jezza was sitting on has crumbled and collapsed, it's last act was to spear Jezza right up the Corbynistas

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corbyn OUT!!! on 07:29 - Dec 13 with 717 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corbyn OUT!!! on 22:48 - Dec 12 by majorraglan

Corbyn hasn’t run a fantastic campaign, there have been some positives things but they have been far outweighed by the negatives.
He hasn’t be helped by the right wing press who have demonised him and overlooked numerous Conservative faux pars. I know lots of people who are Labour voters who won’t vote for him because he’s revived as being too left wing and radical.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 22:51]

Corbyn"s campaign was awful. The people have rejected Corbynism, Marxism, hard left momentumism.

Time for Corbyn to return to his allotment and Macdonnell can help out his Venezuelan friends.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn OUT!!! on 08:11 - Dec 13 with 663 viewsThrasher6

Alastair Campbell has it spot on again. Whatever happened to common sense?
https://amp.lbc.co.uk/politics/elections/general-election-2019/alastair-campbell

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Corbyn OUT!!! on 08:51 - Dec 13 with 627 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn OUT!!! on 08:11 - Dec 13 by Thrasher6

Alastair Campbell has it spot on again. Whatever happened to common sense?
https://amp.lbc.co.uk/politics/elections/general-election-2019/alastair-campbell

Andrew Adonis, spot on

https://twitter.com/Andrew_Adonis

In particular -
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 8:52]
Corbyn OUT!!! on 08:56 - Dec 13 with 619 viewsJango

Corbyn OUT!!! on 08:51 - Dec 13 by WarwickHunt

Andrew Adonis, spot on

https://twitter.com/Andrew_Adonis

In particular -
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 8:52]

Let it go mate.
Corbyn OUT!!! on 08:57 - Dec 13 with 618 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn OUT!!! on 08:56 - Dec 13 by Jango

Let it go mate.

Shut up, thick twát - the adults are talking.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 9:03]
Corbyn OUT!!! on 09:03 - Dec 13 with 603 viewsWarwickHunt

Alan Johnson sticking it to millionaire Marxist Jon Lansman

https://www.ft.com/video/905431b0-7109-42e3-b0a8-14a2910e40bb
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024