Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff v Preston. 14:31 - Dec 21 with 2382 viewslifelong

Anyone else watch it?

How Preston didn’t win that game is a mystery.
Cardiff v Preston. on 14:33 - Dec 21 with 2371 views34dfgdf54

Preston’s final ball was awful. Let Cardiff off hook.

Good result for us though.
Cardiff v Preston. on 14:34 - Dec 21 with 2370 viewsTimTtam

3 shots
1 shot on target
43% possession
63% pass accuracy

AT HOME.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Cardiff v Preston. on 14:45 - Dec 21 with 2317 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff v Preston. on 14:34 - Dec 21 by TimTtam

3 shots
1 shot on target
43% possession
63% pass accuracy

AT HOME.

To be fair to the cvnts pne are a decent side, a fair result imo and as has already been mentioned a good result for us.

Lets hope we can get the 3 pts this after to make a bit of gap between us and the scum and to possibly put us in a play off position.
Cardiff v Preston. on 15:05 - Dec 21 with 2249 viewsMrSwerve

3 shots
1 shot on target
43% possession
63% pass accuracy

AT HOME.

Sounds familiar.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Cardiff v Preston. on 23:14 - Dec 21 with 1955 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff are shit, look beneath us.
Know your place.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff v Preston. on 00:09 - Dec 22 with 1914 viewsTNT

We're getting decent away results... where's Bendybus Blue?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cardiff v Preston. on 00:09 - Dec 22 with 1914 viewsmajorraglan

listened to the end of it while driving earlier this afternoon, I sounded like a dreadful game.

Posted on here a couple of weeks ago about the brother in law taking his son to a Cardiff game because money was tight and they were cheaper than the Swans, my nephew is now taking an interested in football and Cardiff City in particular, they didn’t go today but apparently the brother in law could have had a ticket for himself for £5 and the boy for £1. I know it’s not the greatest advert for the game of football, but £6 is cheap.
Cardiff v Preston. on 00:14 - Dec 22 with 1907 viewsTNT

Cardiff v Preston. on 00:09 - Dec 22 by majorraglan

listened to the end of it while driving earlier this afternoon, I sounded like a dreadful game.

Posted on here a couple of weeks ago about the brother in law taking his son to a Cardiff game because money was tight and they were cheaper than the Swans, my nephew is now taking an interested in football and Cardiff City in particular, they didn’t go today but apparently the brother in law could have had a ticket for himself for £5 and the boy for £1. I know it’s not the greatest advert for the game of football, but £6 is cheap.

Buy cheap, get crap.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff v Preston. on 00:27 - Dec 22 with 1883 viewsLuther27

It was fvcking awful
Cardiff v Preston. on 08:36 - Dec 22 with 1802 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff v Preston. on 00:27 - Dec 22 by Luther27

It was fvcking awful

Been going for 50 years, one of the worst Cardiff home performances ever. How I wish I'd stayed in the Pub like most of my mates did. It's amazing to think that there are about 10 teams in the division that are poorer than us, in other seasons this side would be in a relegation battle. Dismal.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff v Preston. on 12:03 - Dec 22 with 1667 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff v Preston. on 15:05 - Dec 21 by MrSwerve

Sounds familiar.

Your home record is way worse than ours, have you forgotten how many times you’ve been played off the park at home? Despite you playing it endlessly back and fore in your own half yawn...
We were shiiite yesterday, we have been that 75% of this season, nothing new.
Cardiff v Preston. on 12:04 - Dec 22 with 1666 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff v Preston. on 00:14 - Dec 22 by TNT

Buy cheap, get crap.

That’s Swansea city council manifesto last 30 years yeah?
Cardiff v Preston. on 12:18 - Dec 22 with 1662 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff v Preston. on 12:03 - Dec 22 by bennytheblue

Your home record is way worse than ours, have you forgotten how many times you’ve been played off the park at home? Despite you playing it endlessly back and fore in your own half yawn...

Your in for a football lesson, I've never seen such a presence on here so worried, concerned and fearful of what's coming.
look above you...
it's us.

OK I've changed it.

Cardiff v Preston. on 12:30 - Dec 22 with 1650 viewsCatullus

3 shots
1 shot on target
43% possession
63% pass accuracy

AT HOME.

That one shot on target didn't come until the 93rd minute either. In desperation they brought on Paterson and started launching long throws into the area too. Harris is reverting to 'Warnock mode'

It was a poor game and some of PNE' players decisions were terrible, they could have absolutely mullered Cardiff if they'd been cleverer.

I suppose the bright spot for us, which at the same time should worry Cardiff is that while we are poor at home we usually play much better away and even when we don't, we manage to pinch results. Their home form has taken a dip though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff v Preston. on 14:09 - Dec 22 with 1584 viewsTimTtam

We were outplayed at home vs Stoke and Brentford. So twice in 14 home games.

Benny, you still haven't explained to me who this 'Timmy' or 'Tim' person is that you mentioned a few days ago. As far as I can tell, there is no-one called Tim on these forums

My name is Matt

Cardiff v Preston. on 15:58 - Dec 22 with 1498 viewsDJack

Cardiff v Preston. on 14:09 - Dec 22 by TimTtam

Benny, you still haven't explained to me who this 'Timmy' or 'Tim' person is that you mentioned a few days ago. As far as I can tell, there is no-one called Tim on these forums

Tim Harry and another poster for starters. That said you are asking for sense from Byron/Benny the blueTIT.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Cardiff v Preston. on 16:21 - Dec 22 with 1475 viewsmonmouth

That's right. Our home record is so shite we've only played two teams totally off the park and should have scored 5 in both games. My god they must have been utter dog teams. Birmingham was one........now who the heck was the other....?

You massive plum.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff v Preston. on 16:29 - Dec 22 with 1459 viewsNotLoyal

Bennys signing on times on here and grammatical layout mean he is clearly at least three Cardiff posters on here, I’m going with the majority. Last word from me pal. Insecure loser.

OK I've changed it.

Cardiff v Preston. on 18:59 - Dec 22 with 1338 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff v Preston. on 14:09 - Dec 22 by TimTtam

And Blackburn, Millwall and forest.....keep up Timmy
Cardiff v Preston. on 19:17 - Dec 22 with 1314 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff v Preston. on 18:59 - Dec 22 by bennytheblue

Fair play Benny I thought you'd do your usual and not log back in for a while after this weekend...

Anyways...

Did you go to the game yesterday?
[Post edited 22 Dec 2019 19:18]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cardiff v Preston. on 20:39 - Dec 22 with 1223 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff v Preston. on 19:17 - Dec 22 by Swanjaxs

Fair play Benny I thought you'd do your usual and not log back in for a while after this weekend...

Anyways...

Did you go to the game yesterday?
[Post edited 22 Dec 2019 19:18]

Bollox did I, I haven’t got time to waste on that guff. We are notoriously generous to all teams we play at this time of year, it’s like the club wants to ruin your Christmas. Happens every year. Still, a fantastic advert to entice fans back on Boxing Day hey.
Cardiff v Preston. on 20:53 - Dec 22 with 1203 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff v Preston. on 20:39 - Dec 22 by bennytheblue

Bollox did I, I haven’t got time to waste on that guff. We are notoriously generous to all teams we play at this time of year, it’s like the club wants to ruin your Christmas. Happens every year. Still, a fantastic advert to entice fans back on Boxing Day hey.

Haha and you still say "we"

Oh the irony

You do get this yea?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cardiff v Preston. on 20:54 - Dec 22 with 1199 viewsvetchonian

Lots of negativity on the Cardiff forum sobunderstandcwhy this sad summer is on here....never mind after the first double is done in 2 weeks I doubt he ll show up on here for a while

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cardiff v Preston. on 04:18 - Dec 23 with 1025 viewsTimTtam

Cardiff v Preston. on 18:59 - Dec 22 by bennytheblue

🎣 🎣 🎣

My name is Matt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024