Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... 21:42 - Jan 1 with 765 viewsSwanjaxs

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner...

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 12:25]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 21:44 - Jan 1 with 759 viewsSwanjaxs

I'm going to be slightly controversial and go for sausage.

Smothered in proper Welsh gravy 😋

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 21:51 - Jan 1 with 733 viewsBrynCartwright

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 21:44 - Jan 1 by Swanjaxs

Sausage for Sunday Roast?

That is just barbaric.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 21:53 - Jan 1 with 727 viewsSwanjaxs

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 21:51 - Jan 1 by BrynCartwright

Sausage for Sunday Roast?

That is just barbaric.

Fair.

But in fairness I titled the poll "Sunday dinner" as I foresaw this criticism in advance.

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 21:53 - Jan 1 with 725 viewsCooperman

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 21:44 - Jan 1 by Swanjaxs

Do you like sausages?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 21:54 - Jan 1 with 719 viewsCooperman

Our house generally plumps for chicken.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 21:54 - Jan 1 with 717 viewsSwanjaxs

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 21:53 - Jan 1 by Cooperman

Do you like sausages?

Absolutely!

Massive fan

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 22:02 - Jan 1 with 697 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If someone served me Meatloaf I’d be out of there like a bat out of hell.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 22:36 - Jan 1 with 652 viewsFireboy2

Lamb, Lamb, and even more fvcking Lamb🐑
Login to get fewer ads

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 08:08 - Jan 2 with 596 viewsepaul

Lamb def the fav here but it's so expensive so we tend to have chicken every other week then either a bit of pork or beef on other weeks

Sausages are strictly a midweek dinner with some nice swede and potato mash and a good onion gravy

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 11:12 - Jan 2 with 518 viewsJackfath

I'm not one to criticise, but the poll states a vegetarian option yet none appear on the choices.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 12:26 - Jan 2 with 491 viewsSwanjaxs

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 11:12 - Jan 2 by Jackfath

I'm not one to criticise, but the poll states a vegetarian option yet none appear on the choices.

Apologies.

For some reason I omitted the nut roast option 🙈

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 13:08 - Jan 2 with 460 viewsdickythorpe

And what has Fish done to offend you???

Sea bass fillet is an option to try.
Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 13:17 - Jan 2 with 450 viewsSwanjaxs

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 13:08 - Jan 2 by dickythorpe

And what has Fish done to offend you???

Sea bass fillet is an option to try.

Oh I love sea bass too!

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 13:20 - Jan 2 with 445 viewsLohengrin

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 13:17 - Jan 2 by Swanjaxs

Oh I love sea bass too!

That’s for Friday, mun.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 13:21 - Jan 2 with 444 viewsdickythorpe

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 13:20 - Jan 2 by Lohengrin

That’s for Friday, mun.

What upmarket Fish fryers do you dine at???
[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 13:21]
Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 13:29 - Jan 2 with 432 viewsLohengrin

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 13:21 - Jan 2 by dickythorpe

What upmarket Fish fryers do you dine at???
[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 13:21]

I’m not sure you could bracket it as particularly ‘upmarket’ but Bistro Pierre in Mumbles do a very nice Sea Bass, Dicky.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 17:54 - Jan 2 with 373 viewsdickythorpe

Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 13:29 - Jan 2 by Lohengrin

I’m not sure you could bracket it as particularly ‘upmarket’ but Bistro Pierre in Mumbles do a very nice Sea Bass, Dicky.

"BISTROT" it is
Meat/poultry/vegetarian option of your choice on a Sunday dinner... on 18:02 - Jan 2 with 367 viewsjack2jack

Turkey for us, given that we now have a sh!t load in the freezer left over from christmas
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024