Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Qasem 01:44 - Jan 3 with 26912 viewsBest_loser

This is big

Could kick off now
Qasem on 12:36 - Jan 4 with 1639 viewsEbo

Qasem on 11:23 - Jan 4 by Darran

Utter nonsense.

Would you be happy to be on the side of a government (USA) that shot down an Iranian commercial airliner over Iranian airspace killing all on board including dozens of children?

10 years+ of highly fruitful regular deescalatory HIGHEST LEVEL dialogue with Iran (including Germany, France, Britain, Russia, er, The US, etc, etc,) all simply washed aside by the f uckwitted ego of a dangerous orange moron. Both Bush and Obama steered very clear of such action against Iran in the general security interests of the Nation.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Qasem on 13:26 - Jan 4 with 1583 viewsDewi1jack

Qasem on 12:36 - Jan 4 by Ebo

Would you be happy to be on the side of a government (USA) that shot down an Iranian commercial airliner over Iranian airspace killing all on board including dozens of children?

10 years+ of highly fruitful regular deescalatory HIGHEST LEVEL dialogue with Iran (including Germany, France, Britain, Russia, er, The US, etc, etc,) all simply washed aside by the f uckwitted ego of a dangerous orange moron. Both Bush and Obama steered very clear of such action against Iran in the general security interests of the Nation.

Bush and Obama sanctioned far more" necessary eradication???" (whatever the f**k that means) than Trump has
Britain taught America by the way,. How to "question" suspects, how to run quiet internment camps, assassination, posturing to change a country etc. Nice to know we are at the forefront of one industry at least.

Trouble is, soleimani wanted to die so he could be a martyr for future generations.
Only needs one dickhead in a vest to avenge him and cause multiple deaths in any city in the World. Maybe millions with a dirty bomb.
But then, that is always a possibility with deranged fanatics loose in the World. From any religion.
Never forget, so called Christians have killed millions from other religions.
Or even from the same religion in the case of the IRA (to name just one group)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Qasem on 14:14 - Jan 4 with 1551 viewsNortbankboy

Qasem on 05:57 - Jan 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

An escalating situation would have been guaranteed if Soleimani (and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the other important target) had carried out further planned attacks on embassies and diplomats. Soleimani had already killed thousands.

This might escalate in any case, but it's usually not easy to replace the head of the snake.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 6:00]

Trump is the head of the snake
Qasem on 14:59 - Jan 4 with 1506 viewsDarran

This sums it up. There’ll never be two sides involved for some of you pink ćunts in here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Qasem on 15:03 - Jan 4 with 1501 viewsexiledclaseboy

Qasem on 14:59 - Jan 4 by Darran

This sums it up. There’ll never be two sides involved for some of you pink ćunts in here.

I don’t understand Neil’s point. Or yours. Corbyn clearly urges restraint from “both Iran and the US”.

Is the description of the US action yesterday as “belligerent” incorrect?

Poll: Tory leader

Qasem on 15:08 - Jan 4 with 1490 viewsDarran

Qasem on 15:03 - Jan 4 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t understand Neil’s point. Or yours. Corbyn clearly urges restraint from “both Iran and the US”.

Is the description of the US action yesterday as “belligerent” incorrect?

Yeah Iran never do anything wrong.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 15:13]

Qasem on 15:09 - Jan 4 with 1489 viewsexiledclaseboy

Qasem on 15:08 - Jan 4 by Darran

Yeah Iran never do anything wrong.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 15:13]

Who said that in the tweet you posted?

Qasem on 15:10 - Jan 4 with 1483 viewsCatullus

The thing is Darran, Trump has been quite open about this. That's the yanks for you, they have to boast. I don't doubt Iran has and is still doing bad schit, the difference is they stay under the radar.
If Iran openly killed the head of the CIA/NSA or a General the USA would already have launched a massive reprisal. Cruise missiles would be flying down Tehrans main road.

I'm surprised the Russians haven't already issued a statement warning the USA off, or did I miss it?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Qasem on 15:14 - Jan 4 with 1476 viewsDarran

Qasem on 15:09 - Jan 4 by exiledclaseboy

Who said that in the tweet you posted?

Nobody I just did.

Qasem on 15:14 - Jan 4 with 1473 viewsexiledclaseboy

Qasem on 15:14 - Jan 4 by Darran

Nobody I just did.

Oh right. Silly thing to say.

Qasem on 15:16 - Jan 4 with 1472 viewslondonlisa2001

Fair play Darran, you really take simplicity to a new level.

No one has said Iran are great. What people are saying is that Trump acted irresponsibly. Which he did.

And that’s ignoring the fact that he told people at his golf club about it, and that idiot son of his tweeted about it, in advance.

Every single time we interfere over there it makes things worse.

He could bomb France and you’d be cheering. And they’re far closer allies to us than the US.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 15:17]
Qasem on 15:39 - Jan 4 with 1440 viewsDarran

Qasem on 15:16 - Jan 4 by londonlisa2001

Fair play Darran, you really take simplicity to a new level.

No one has said Iran are great. What people are saying is that Trump acted irresponsibly. Which he did.

And that’s ignoring the fact that he told people at his golf club about it, and that idiot son of his tweeted about it, in advance.

Every single time we interfere over there it makes things worse.

He could bomb France and you’d be cheering. And they’re far closer allies to us than the US.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 15:17]

I’ve got to be honest one the sickest things I’ve seen on this forum over the years is you telling people what they think.
Shut the fućk up and DO NOT tell me what I think. Don’t.

Qasem on 15:40 - Jan 4 with 1437 viewsLord_Bony

Oh dear.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Qasem on 15:42 - Jan 4 with 1433 viewsexiledclaseboy

Qasem on 15:39 - Jan 4 by Darran

I’ve got to be honest one the sickest things I’ve seen on this forum over the years is you telling people what they think.

Triggered.

Qasem on 15:43 - Jan 4 with 1429 viewslondonlisa2001

Nice.

You’re telling the rest of us how we think, but that’s fine of course.

Hypocrite.
Qasem on 15:44 - Jan 4 with 1425 viewslondonlisa2001

Qasem on 15:42 - Jan 4 by exiledclaseboy

Triggered.

Innit though,

He’s such a snowflake.
Qasem on 15:44 - Jan 4 with 1425 viewsDarran

Qasem on 15:42 - Jan 4 by exiledclaseboy

Triggered.

Nah I’m having a great day today we haven’t stopped laughing yet.
Hell of a trait to have when you have the ability to know what someone’s thinking. The condescending cow should apply for Derek Acorahs job.

Qasem on 15:46 - Jan 4 with 1414 viewsexiledclaseboy

Qasem on 15:44 - Jan 4 by Darran

Hell of a trait to have when you have the ability to know what someone’s thinking. The condescending cow should apply for Derek Acorahs job.

Triggered AND misogynistic.

Qasem on 15:50 - Jan 4 with 1393 viewsGowerjack

Lisa hasn't.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Qasem on 15:51 - Jan 4 with 1392 viewsDarran

Qasem on 15:43 - Jan 4 by londonlisa2001

Nice.

You’re telling the rest of us how we think, but that’s fine of course.

Hypocrite.

No I’m not I’m telling you you’re all being one sided and I’m 100% correct because you are.
The hatred of America and Americans on this forum has been sickening for years and it’s driven decent American posters away.

Qasem on 15:52 - Jan 4 with 1389 viewsexiledclaseboy

Qasem on 15:51 - Jan 4 by Darran

No I’m not I’m telling you you’re all being one sided and I’m 100% correct because you are.
The hatred of America and Americans on this forum has been sickening for years and it’s driven decent American posters away.

Well that’s absolute bullshit.

Qasem on 15:52 - Jan 4 with 1388 viewslondonlisa2001

Qasem on 15:44 - Jan 4 by Darran

You were telling everyone earlier on this thread how dead people think let alone how other posters think you dull sod,
Qasem on 15:56 - Jan 4 with 1363 viewsGowerjack

"Simplicity to a new level"

Yep.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Qasem on 15:56 - Jan 4 with 1365 viewslondonlisa2001

Bollox.

Most of us can separate America and Americans from the lunatic that is the current president.
Qasem on 15:58 - Jan 4 with 1358 viewsDarran

Qasem on 15:52 - Jan 4 by exiledclaseboy

Well that’s absolute bullshit.

Is it fućk it’s true. Tummer hardly posts,Davillin left all because of the abusive bullies like Lisa.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024