Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Qasem 01:44 - Jan 3 with 26906 viewsBest_loser

This is big

Could kick off now
Qasem on 01:27 - Jan 5 with 1922 viewslonglostjack

Qasem on 00:59 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

Tummer’s triggered too. Alliteration.

Love a bit of alliteration.

Ass sole as sole a soldier I will be
Two pissed two pissed two pistols on my knee
I’ll fight for the Queen’s cuunt fight for the Queen’s cuunt fight for the country
And we’ll all be free in the morning

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Qasem on 01:31 - Jan 5 with 1903 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Qasem on 01:12 - Jan 5 by DJack

Tummer I asked a question of you earlier and here it is again...

So then Tummer, what would be your reaction if Iran assasinated the head of the CIA or the "chief" of US Special Ops?

I'd consider it a very hostile act, but those people aren't terrorists.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Qasem on 01:33 - Jan 5 with 1897 viewsNeathJack

Qasem on 01:31 - Jan 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

I would say if you lived in the middle east constantly under the threat of American drone strikes, you would have a different opinion.
Qasem on 01:36 - Jan 5 with 1893 viewsDJack

Qasem on 01:31 - Jan 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

Those people have planned, authorised and carried out the same kind of "events" as General Soleimani and also like him they are part of their government. There is no difference other than your perspective.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Qasem on 01:37 - Jan 5 with 1890 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Qasem on 01:13 - Jan 5 by Gowerjack

Aye

Guns & Trump..

No, Trump Derangement Syndrome is something I just laugh at.

And I don't love or even like guns. While I believe in the 2nd Amendment, and I'm a realist about our culture here, I want to see stronger laws in my country. I've been pretty consistent about that.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Qasem on 03:02 - Jan 5 with 1842 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Qasem on 01:36 - Jan 5 by DJack

Those people have planned, authorised and carried out the same kind of "events" as General Soleimani and also like him they are part of their government. There is no difference other than your perspective.

Perspective?

Ok, from my perspective, most Iranians are probably happy to see him dead. I have great respect for Iranians/Persians as individuals; the ones I've gotten to know (mostly through school) are as hardworking as they are kind and generous. And while they obviously had a reason for leaving their homeland, they hate terrorists like this murderer more than anyone.

Sure, the USA has carried out killings in the region for defensive measures, not because Americans are wanting "death to Iran." But it blows my mind that anyone who believes in freedom can have one atom of empathy for such a murderously sexist, homophobic, and fascist regime and culture. It just shows how incredibly ignorant the Left has become. You despise our own governments so much, you are defending freaking terrorists, whose own regimes would epitomize everything you hate, if you'd get your heads out of your asses. It's bizarro world. And YES, it is that simple.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 3:28]

Qasem on 03:17 - Jan 5 with 1824 viewsNeathJack

Qasem on 03:02 - Jan 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

Perspective?

Ok, from my perspective, most Iranians are probably happy to see him dead. I have great respect for Iranians/Persians as individuals; the ones I've gotten to know (mostly through school) are as hardworking as they are kind and generous. And while they obviously had a reason for leaving their homeland, they hate terrorists like this murderer more than anyone.

Sure, the USA has carried out killings in the region for defensive measures, not because Americans are wanting "death to Iran." But it blows my mind that anyone who believes in freedom can have one atom of empathy for such a murderously sexist, homophobic, and fascist regime and culture. It just shows how incredibly ignorant the Left has become. You despise our own governments so much, you are defending freaking terrorists, whose own regimes would epitomize everything you hate, if you'd get your heads out of your asses. It's bizarro world. And YES, it is that simple.

When you talk about a sexist, homophobic and fascist regime, I assume you see the irony there considering the bloke who currently occupies the white House?

I assume you also support his threat to destroy Iranian cultural sites as a revenge action, which by the way is classed as a war crime?

Or doesn't that apply to the good old US of A?
Qasem on 03:18 - Jan 5 with 1823 viewsNeathJack

Login to get fewer ads

Qasem on 03:41 - Jan 5 with 1809 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Qasem on 03:17 - Jan 5 by NeathJack

When you talk about a sexist, homophobic and fascist regime, I assume you see the irony there considering the bloke who currently occupies the white House?

I assume you also support his threat to destroy Iranian cultural sites as a revenge action, which by the way is classed as a war crime?

Or doesn't that apply to the good old US of A?

No, I don't see the irony, considering:

* The groundbreaking world gay rights campaign launched by the Trump administration in February, designed to protect gays from being systematically murdered by the types of regimes you care to defend;
* The number of female and openly gay appointees in key positions of his administration;
* The fact that he's the first POTUS in history who has ALWAYS supported gay marriage;
* The fact he had the first female campaign manager in a Presidential election in the history of the USA.

I do see the usual Trump Derangement Syndrome however, so I realize that I'm just conversing with a wall here.

Qasem on 03:41 - Jan 5 with 1809 viewsDJack

Perspective?

Who has defended terrorists here?

Just because Iran is "bad" it does not mean the US are the "good" guys here. Also, in many parts of the world they consider the US as terrorists/murderer. Who gets to decide which side is which?

As for "the USA has carried out killings in the region for defensive measure". You have assasinated a member of a ruling government, acting as judge jury and executioner and have provided no proofs. How do you think rational people around the world view that... not forgetting the irrational ones?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Qasem on 03:57 - Jan 5 with 1798 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Qasem on 03:41 - Jan 5 by DJack

Who has defended terrorists here?

Just because Iran is "bad" it does not mean the US are the "good" guys here. Also, in many parts of the world they consider the US as terrorists/murderer. Who gets to decide which side is which?

As for "the USA has carried out killings in the region for defensive measure". You have assasinated a member of a ruling government, acting as judge jury and executioner and have provided no proofs. How do you think rational people around the world view that... not forgetting the irrational ones?

Who gets to decide who are the terrorists?

I nominate all the women and homosexuals in Iran.

Oh wait, they aren't counted as people, I forgot.

Qasem on 04:03 - Jan 5 with 1790 viewsDJack

Qasem on 03:57 - Jan 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

Putting aside your deflection could you now comment on my second paragraph please.

Qasem on 04:15 - Jan 5 with 1780 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Qasem on 04:03 - Jan 5 by DJack

Putting aside your deflection could you now comment on my second paragraph please.

Not a deflection. Rather, perspective, which you seem to be in dire need of.

As for the last paragraph, I think (no, I know) that rational people see what we are dealing with.

It's bizarre that this is even a question, but this is what we have when there are so many people who seem to fantasize that Trump and Johnson are Hitler and Mussolini reincarnated.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 4:19]

Qasem on 04:35 - Jan 5 with 1769 viewsDJack

Qasem on 04:15 - Jan 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

As for the last paragraph, I think (no, I know) that rational people see what we are dealing with.

It's bizarre that this is even a question, but this is what we have when there are so many people who seem to fantasize that Trump and Johnson are Hitler and Mussolini reincarnated.

I'm in need of some perspective! You are the one viewing the world as binary...The General bad therefore America good and correct to carry out an assasination of a member a foreign on another nations soil...whether or not he was a bad human does not change the fact that it was an assaination and you've now opened up Pandora's box

Your second sentence... today I've been reading an American (based) tech site where in the comments section MANY Americans are questioning the sense/legality of this action, forgetting comments from others outside the US..

As to your third sentence... it's a load of guff. A sentence designed to justify your ignoring/demonising of posters with genuine concerns and who are questioning a very flawed narrative.

Qasem on 09:01 - Jan 5 with 1669 viewsBest_loser

As much as I dislike johnson, I wouldn't put him in the same category as trump

Trump is a sociopath, absolutely unhinged as Hitler and Mussolini

History will see it that way

And just like those two, they had fools like you supporting them
Qasem on 10:23 - Jan 5 with 1609 viewsNortbankboy

Qasem on 03:57 - Jan 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

Why not do the same in Saudi then?
Or are they good customers of the US war machine
Qasem on 10:30 - Jan 5 with 1595 viewsLohengrin

Qasem on 09:01 - Jan 5 by Best_loser

As much as I dislike johnson, I wouldn't put him in the same category as trump

Trump is a sociopath, absolutely unhinged as Hitler and Mussolini

History will see it that way

And just like those two, they had fools like you supporting them

Reductio ad Hitlerum.

You’ve got to love it on here...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Qasem on 10:34 - Jan 5 with 1579 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s ok. Dominic Raab has spoken. You remember him? Foreign Secretary? No?
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 10:35]

Poll: Tory leader

Qasem on 10:43 - Jan 5 with 1564 viewscontroversial_jack

Perspective?

The CIA has had an assassination dept since the early 50s, and has been bumping targets off all around the world
Qasem on 10:48 - Jan 5 with 1552 viewsbiggar

Qasem on 10:43 - Jan 5 by controversial_jack

The CIA has had an assassination dept since the early 50s, and has been bumping targets off all around the world

Purely defensive apparently....
Qasem on 11:09 - Jan 5 with 1520 viewsDarran

Don’t let the likes of Lisa bully you off here Tumms

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Qasem on 11:34 - Jan 5 with 1481 viewsEbo

This is not good https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/04/iran-unfurls-red-flag-show-ready-war-us-air-strik

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Qasem on 11:40 - Jan 5 with 1470 viewsNeathJack

Qasem on 03:41 - Jan 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

No, I don't see the irony, considering:

* The groundbreaking world gay rights campaign launched by the Trump administration in February, designed to protect gays from being systematically murdered by the types of regimes you care to defend;
* The number of female and openly gay appointees in key positions of his administration;
* The fact that he's the first POTUS in history who has ALWAYS supported gay marriage;
* The fact he had the first female campaign manager in a Presidential election in the history of the USA.

I do see the usual Trump Derangement Syndrome however, so I realize that I'm just conversing with a wall here.

I'm surprised you ignored the point about Trump threatening to commit war crimes. Hugely, hugely surprised.
Qasem on 11:45 - Jan 5 with 1463 viewsmonmouth

Qasem on 10:34 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

It’s ok. Dominic Raab has spoken. You remember him? Foreign Secretary? No?
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 10:35]

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB

Is that what he said?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Qasem on 12:47 - Jan 5 with 1401 viewslondonlisa2001

Perspective?

I don’t believe anyone, at least on here, thinks that the Iranian bloke was anything other than horrific.
No one has any empathy whatsoever for him or his regime.

That’s not the point. The point is that reckless acts carried out by the West in the area, always end up making everything worse. For the general population of these countries and more importantly for us. As this has.

Trump’s actions are inflammatory and petulant. And increase the danger to all of us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024