Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Qasem 01:44 - Jan 3 with 26686 viewsBest_loser

This is big

Could kick off now
Qasem on 16:45 - Jan 4 with 1830 viewsdickythorpe

Qasem on 16:28 - Jan 4 by londonlisa2001

All in good humour dicky. This is what happens when we don’t play on a Saturday...

It's been a great day Lisa on here. The hypocrites on here have kept me in stitches.
Qasem on 16:52 - Jan 4 with 1802 viewslondonlisa2001

Qasem on 16:34 - Jan 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Can I ask if you threw the same kind of rhetoric at your favourite Mr Obama when he was killing thousands by drone, including civilians?
https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2017-01-17/obamas-covert-drone-war

Obama was wrong to use drones. (Everyone that uses drones is wrong).

They are abhorrent and if it was up to me they’d be banned.

Doesn’t change the fact Trump is a lunatic.

The difference between us is that I think things that are wrong are wrong whoever does them. So if Obama uses drones he’s wrong. He also took action at times without explicit agreement of congress. That was also wrong. I don’t think he was a great president in many ways. Certainly wouldn’t regard him as my ‘favourite’ if it’s indeed possible to have a ‘favourite’ head of state of a different country.

What Obama wouldn’t have done though is tell people at his golf club about it beforehand. That’s the difference. As well as a huge number of IQ points.

You don’t seem to understand that it’s possible to think Obama was a million times better than Trump yet not think he was all that fantastic. It’s that Trump is that bad.
Qasem on 16:52 - Jan 4 with 1799 viewsDarran

Qasem on 16:34 - Jan 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Can I ask if you threw the same kind of rhetoric at your favourite Mr Obama when he was killing thousands by drone, including civilians?
https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2017-01-17/obamas-covert-drone-war

Don’t be daft.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Qasem on 16:53 - Jan 4 with 1794 viewslondonlisa2001

Qasem on 16:52 - Jan 4 by Darran

Don’t be daft.

Oops...
Qasem on 16:56 - Jan 4 with 1783 viewsGowerjack

Qasem on 16:52 - Jan 4 by londonlisa2001

The difference between us is that I think things that are wrong are wrong whoever does them. So if Obama uses drones he’s wrong. He also took action at times without explicit agreement of congress. That was also wrong. I don’t think he was a great president in many ways. Certainly wouldn’t regard him as my ‘favourite’ if it’s indeed possible to have a ‘favourite’ head of state of a different country.

What Obama wouldn’t have done though is tell people at his golf club about it beforehand. That’s the difference. As well as a huge number of IQ points.

You don’t seem to understand that it’s possible to think Obama was a million times better than Trump yet not think he was all that fantastic. It’s that Trump is that bad.

Having a favourite is very similar to supporting whatever a foreign country does if they are on "our side"

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Qasem on 16:57 - Jan 4 with 1781 viewsexiledclaseboy

Qasem on 16:52 - Jan 4 by Darran

Don’t be daft.

Hang on, you said that everyone on here has hated the US since well before trump became president.

As an aside, no one on here hated the previous US president more than the two erstwhile American posters you mentioned earlier on. To the point of conspiracy ridden paranoia as a matter of fact.

Poll: Tory leader

Qasem on 17:01 - Jan 4 with 1769 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Qasem on 16:52 - Jan 4 by londonlisa2001

On what authority do you have it that President Trump talked about the drone stike before is happened?
Qasem on 17:02 - Jan 4 with 1763 viewsGowerjack

Qasem on 16:57 - Jan 4 by exiledclaseboy

Hang on, you said that everyone on here has hated the US since well before trump became president.

As an aside, no one on here hated the previous US president more than the two erstwhile American posters you mentioned earlier on. To the point of conspiracy ridden paranoia as a matter of fact.

Yet they prefer this guy...

Let's be totally honest here the USA is a very sick nation..

Plastic since 1974

Login to get fewer ads

Qasem on 17:07 - Jan 4 with 1742 viewsDarran

Qasem on 16:57 - Jan 4 by exiledclaseboy

But I wasn’t on about the president when I made that post I was on about America/Americans in general as you well know Sonny.

Just the record again because I have stated exactly this several times I’d like t see Trump get a bullet through his skull,not because he’s American because he’s a ćunt.

Qasem on 17:08 - Jan 4 with 1734 viewsexiledclaseboy

Qasem on 17:07 - Jan 4 by Darran

But I wasn’t on about the president when I made that post I was on about America/Americans in general as you well know Sonny.

Just the record again because I have stated exactly this several times I’d like t see Trump get a bullet through his skull,not because he’s American because he’s a ćunt.

You keep changing your point.

Triggered, misogynistic, hypocrite, bully AND troll.

Poll: Tory leader

Qasem on 17:09 - Jan 4 with 1733 viewsLord_Bony

Qasem on 17:02 - Jan 4 by Gowerjack

He has a huge mental problem that is tied in with his ego and lust for power that is just plain scary, he can do anything he wants and be accountable to no one very dangerous.

can you imagine Boris Johnson doing something like this we would be the laughing stock of the world and rightly so.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Qasem on 17:10 - Jan 4 with 1726 viewslondonlisa2001

Qasem on 17:01 - Jan 4 by A_Fans_Dad

On what authority do you have it that President Trump talked about the drone stike before is happened?

His moron son even tweeted about it before it happened. (And then deleted it).

The tweet is there for you to read.
Qasem on 17:14 - Jan 4 with 1713 viewslondonlisa2001

Qasem on 17:09 - Jan 4 by Lord_Bony

He has a huge mental problem that is tied in with his ego and lust for power that is just plain scary, he can do anything he wants and be accountable to no one very dangerous.

can you imagine Boris Johnson doing something like this we would be the laughing stock of the world and rightly so.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Boris Johnson would have to stir his ample backside from his sun lounger first of course.

Can you imagine what the media would have been like if Corbyn had won the election, this had happened and he’s stayed on holiday instead of returning.
Qasem on 17:17 - Jan 4 with 1703 viewsbiggar

Not the beat decision in the world to kill this guy. When will the US and its allies come to their senses that their policies in that region are atrocious.

I was no fan of the man but to hear some of the stories about his actions.......talk about hypocritical.

His group was also highly effective at combating isis in both Iraq and Syria and Al Qaeda in Idlib, Syria. So yes....great strategy Donald. No doubt many still think that the "wrong" side has won in Syria.... another daft thought. It is the likes of the US and its friends which has insured that that particular conflict is still ongoing.

A lot of people say that the west should get the heck out of there. They have a point.

And not many are saying it but the crazy decision to blow the nuclear agreement with Iran to pieces and to impose sanctions on Iran has been a major factor in the escalation. Another shocking decision.
Qasem on 17:17 - Jan 4 with 1703 viewsDarran

Qasem on 17:14 - Jan 4 by londonlisa2001

Boris Johnson would have to stir his ample backside from his sun lounger first of course.

Can you imagine what the media would have been like if Corbyn had won the election, this had happened and he’s stayed on holiday instead of returning.

Wow body shaming too.

Qasem on 17:18 - Jan 4 with 1699 viewsDarran

Qasem on 17:08 - Jan 4 by exiledclaseboy

Prick.

Qasem on 17:22 - Jan 4 with 1677 viewsBest_loser

Qasem on 17:02 - Jan 4 by Gowerjack

Especially those evangelicals

How warped are that lot
Qasem on 17:24 - Jan 4 with 1664 viewslondonlisa2001

Qasem on 17:17 - Jan 4 by Darran

Wow body shaming too.

Stating Johnson has an ample backside isn’t body shaming. It’s a fact. I made no comment either positive or negative about it.

Read what is written Darran rather than what you think is written.
Qasem on 17:24 - Jan 4 with 1662 viewsLord_Bony

Qasem on 17:17 - Jan 4 by biggar

Not the beat decision in the world to kill this guy. When will the US and its allies come to their senses that their policies in that region are atrocious.

I was no fan of the man but to hear some of the stories about his actions.......talk about hypocritical.

His group was also highly effective at combating isis in both Iraq and Syria and Al Qaeda in Idlib, Syria. So yes....great strategy Donald. No doubt many still think that the "wrong" side has won in Syria.... another daft thought. It is the likes of the US and its friends which has insured that that particular conflict is still ongoing.

A lot of people say that the west should get the heck out of there. They have a point.

And not many are saying it but the crazy decision to blow the nuclear agreement with Iran to pieces and to impose sanctions on Iran has been a major factor in the escalation. Another shocking decision.

100-percent correct.
This guy absolutely decimated isis and Al-Qaeda he was also tipped to be the next President of Iran.

For trump to walk out of the Paris agreement when Iran was sitting at the table cooperating with its nuclear program, with the rest of the world and then decided to impose his crippling sanctions that has caused so much misery and death in Iran was just lunacy probably influenced by his warhawk cabinet.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Qasem on 17:30 - Jan 4 with 1634 viewswaynekerr55

Qasem on 17:08 - Jan 4 by exiledclaseboy

Just missing a post saying "the gammonisation of Darren continues" for an ECB planet swans full house

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Qasem on 17:37 - Jan 4 with 1613 viewsDarran

Qasem on 17:30 - Jan 4 by waynekerr55

Just missing a post saying "the gammonisation of Darren continues" for an ECB planet swans full house

Darren?

Qasem on 17:39 - Jan 4 with 1605 viewsNortbankboy

Qasem on 17:24 - Jan 4 by Lord_Bony

100-percent correct.
This guy absolutely decimated isis and Al-Qaeda he was also tipped to be the next President of Iran.

For trump to walk out of the Paris agreement when Iran was sitting at the table cooperating with its nuclear program, with the rest of the world and then decided to impose his crippling sanctions that has caused so much misery and death in Iran was just lunacy probably influenced by his warhawk cabinet.

That decision by trump to murder 10 people in iraq.
Will cost a lot more innocent lives.
Get out and keep out of the middle east.
Unless we treat every country equal that includes Saudi and isreal
Qasem on 17:54 - Jan 4 with 1559 viewsDarran

Qasem on 17:39 - Jan 4 by Nortbankboy

That decision by trump to murder 10 people in iraq.
Will cost a lot more innocent lives.
Get out and keep out of the middle east.
Unless we treat every country equal that includes Saudi and isreal

You could be Trumps body double. 👀

Qasem on 18:01 - Jan 4 with 1544 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Qasem on 17:10 - Jan 4 by londonlisa2001

His moron son even tweeted about it before it happened. (And then deleted it).

The tweet is there for you to read.

Where?
How do you know it was his tweet?
Qasem on 18:13 - Jan 4 with 1512 viewsGowerjack

Qasem on 17:37 - Jan 4 by Darran

Darren?

Nice guy from down the Gower..

Plastic since 1974

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024