Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread 19:38 - Jan 6 with 43480 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 11:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:21 - Jan 12 with 2610 viewsdameedna

With Routledge playing it looks like Celina in the middle. Could be tasty behind Rhian. Dhanda on the bench as a back up. No Baston....ahem soz.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 11:22]
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:33 - Jan 12 with 2451 views1983

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 05:12 - Jan 12 by sg1912

35000 of us wandered through Cardiff... twice.

This 👍

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:35 - Jan 12 with 2434 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:05 - Jan 12 by Jinxy

Brewster starting? Brave. I would have benched him first.

Talk about being chucked in the deep end.
A normal game for 90 minutes would be tough enough for a debut, but a Welsh derby.
Poor sod won't know what has hit him.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 11:35]
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:37 - Jan 12 with 2424 viewsMrSwerve

Exciting line up. Some experience there with Routs and Ayew. Excited to see Brewster start...seems that he has a fair bit of maturity from what I’ve seen.

Shame that VdH is out, hopefully they don’t exploit that.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:41 - Jan 12 with 2370 viewslonglostjack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:37 - Jan 12 by MrSwerve

Exciting line up. Some experience there with Routs and Ayew. Excited to see Brewster start...seems that he has a fair bit of maturity from what I’ve seen.

Shame that VdH is out, hopefully they don’t exploit that.

That is a worry.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:43 - Jan 12 with 2341 viewsJinxy

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:35 - Jan 12 by A_Fans_Dad

A normal game for 90 minutes would be tough enough for a debut, but a Welsh derby.

Yep. On the plus side (although I find being positive on Derby days difficult), perhaps his pace, if threaded through by Celina/Routs could get a penalty if not score through a static defense. High risk though.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:45 - Jan 12 with 2317 viewstheloneranger

Great 100% positive move by Cooper putting Brewster in at the start, using his pace to get behind Cardiff from the kick off. If Klopp had faith to put him on the bench for a Champions League Final then it's good enough for me.

Good luck Rhian, go and make yourself a Swans legend ... YJB

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:51 - Jan 12 with 2230 viewsAl_Bundy

Lets see how we match up physically ... no hiding places today
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:52 - Jan 12 with 2222 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’ve no idea why, but I’ve got a really good feeling about this game.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:54 - Jan 12 with 2186 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:52 - Jan 12 by exiledclaseboy

Oh lord.

Its just a ride.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:54 - Jan 12 with 2184 views1983

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:35 - Jan 12 by A_Fans_Dad

Rubbish get him in at the deep end and show him what it’s all anout

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:54 - Jan 12 with 2182 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:54 - Jan 12 by Captain_Sham

Oh lord.

Yeah. Sorry.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:02 - Jan 12 with 2039 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:52 - Jan 12 by exiledclaseboy

Same here...I don’t know why I do it to myself.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:06 - Jan 12 with 1988 viewsjack2jack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:02 - Jan 12 by MrSwerve

Same here...I don’t know why I do it to myself.

Here we go COYS
Sorry wrong button
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 12:50]
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:07 - Jan 12 with 1968 viewsMrSwerve

Let off there.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:13 - Jan 12 with 1849 viewsOneill_77

Far the better team already, encouragingly positive and energetic start
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:15 - Jan 12 with 1807 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:13 - Jan 12 by Oneill_77

Far the better team already, encouragingly positive and energetic start

Indeed we do look on another level at the moment. Just need to score while we’re ahead...which is our usual problem.

Love Brewster’s energy. You wouldn’t see Borja chasing down some of these balls.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:16 - Jan 12 with 1783 viewsLord_Bony

Brewster yellow after 10 mins...great start there

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:18 - Jan 12 with 1750 viewslonglostjack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:15 - Jan 12 by MrSwerve

Indeed we do look on another level at the moment. Just need to score while we’re ahead...which is our usual problem.

Love Brewster’s energy. You wouldn’t see Borja chasing down some of these balls.

Sun could be a problem

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:18 - Jan 12 with 1746 viewsjack2jack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:16 - Jan 12 by Lord_Bony

Brewster yellow after 10 mins...great start there

Bit harsh imho
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:21 - Jan 12 with 1665 viewsAl_Bundy

Naughton needs to man up.. 2 poor challenged headers - get off the ground !
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:21 - Jan 12 with 1663 viewsMrSwerve

Cardiff on top now.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:22 - Jan 12 with 1643 viewslonglostjack

Oh for a decent defensive midfielder to break up their play.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:22 - Jan 12 with 1623 viewstheloneranger

Fvcking stupid free kick gives C**diff a foothold in the game!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:24 - Jan 12 with 1591 viewslifelong

Don’t like the way this is going, can’t keep giving the ball away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024