Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. 18:31 - Jan 7 with 6000 viewspikeypaul

You're all welcome to come. It's gunna be a belter.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 17:01 - Jan 30 with 505 viewsNotLoyal

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 16:40 - Jan 30 by Ebo

Makes me want to tombstone the smug, racist tvvats.

Where’s Tommy 🧟‍♂️

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 23:04 - Jan 30 with 446 viewspikeypaul

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 16:40 - Jan 30 by Ebo

Makes me want to tombstone the smug, racist tvvats.

Chin up son, less than 24 hours now until we are out.😀😀😀

🍾🍾🇬🇧🇬🇧🍾🍾🇬🇧🇬🇧🍾🍾🇬🇧🇬🇧🍾🍾🇬🇧🇬🇧

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 23:05 - Jan 30 with 445 viewsHighjack

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 23:04 - Jan 30 by pikeypaul

Chin up son, less than 24 hours now until we are out.😀😀😀

🍾🍾🇬🇧🇬🇧🍾🍾🇬🇧🇬🇧🍾🍾🇬🇧🇬🇧🍾🍾🇬🇧🇬🇧

AFLI

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 23:15 - Jan 30 with 434 viewspikeypaul

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 23:05 - Jan 30 by Highjack

AFLI

Just been reading some of the replies from the loser, Remoaners on the greatest thread ever to appear on this forum and by feck have they made me 😂 😂 laugh .

BOJO and Sir Nigel have restored democracy to the country.

23 hours

AFLI
[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 23:17]

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 08:29 - Jan 31 with 397 viewsAlfieMooresSon

I'll be there happy Brexit Day arise Sir Farage
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 11:19 - Jan 31 with 361 viewspikeypaul

Its only time before his knighthood given hes done more for politics and democracy in the UK than any other person in the last 70 years.

Happy brexit day.

12 hours AFLI

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024