Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oil McB v Cardiff? 19:33 - Jan 27 with 4847 viewsunion_jack

Reading / Cardiff v Sheffield Utd in next round😳

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 20:15 - Jan 27 with 3448 viewsLuther27

Once a Jack.....
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 20:48 - Jan 27 with 3363 viewsoldcob

Let's hope Ollie gets a start. Assuming Cardiff win the replay. I kind of hope they do now, just for Ollies sake.
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 07:17 - Jan 28 with 3121 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 20:48 - Jan 27 by oldcob

Let's hope Ollie gets a start. Assuming Cardiff win the replay. I kind of hope they do now, just for Ollies sake.

Ideal scenario - Cardiff win the replay. It's goalless at the CCS and then McBurnie coming on in the 80th minute to score the winner with the last kick of the game. Spins around and circles the entire pitch with breastroke actions whilst simultaneously running and laughing his head off

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 09:46 - Jan 28 with 3018 views1983

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 07:17 - Jan 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Ideal scenario - Cardiff win the replay. It's goalless at the CCS and then McBurnie coming on in the 80th minute to score the winner with the last kick of the game. Spins around and circles the entire pitch with breastroke actions whilst simultaneously running and laughing his head off

With his bucket hat on

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 10:53 - Jan 28 with 2969 viewsfbreath

| imagine there will be lots of Swans supporters in with the Sheffield supporters if this game happens

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 11:27 - Jan 28 with 2929 viewsjackharris

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 10:53 - Jan 28 by fbreath

| imagine there will be lots of Swans supporters in with the Sheffield supporters if this game happens

I was thinking that myself. There will be around a fair few of his mates from Swansea there and a few others. Allocation should be around 4,500 to 5,000, if requested by United.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 12:22 - Jan 28 with 2877 viewsbennytheblue

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 11:27 - Jan 28 by jackharris

I was thinking that myself. There will be around a fair few of his mates from Swansea there and a few others. Allocation should be around 4,500 to 5,000, if requested by United.

Great,let’s hope it happens. He is go8ng to have it worse than Hartson did when he came to Ninian with West Brom, the worst he ever got in his career apparently. He couldn’t even pass or control the ball by the end of the game. Shot to bits
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 12:25 - Jan 28 with 2879 views34dfgdf54

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 12:22 - Jan 28 by bennytheblue

Great,let’s hope it happens. He is go8ng to have it worse than Hartson did when he came to Ninian with West Brom, the worst he ever got in his career apparently. He couldn’t even pass or control the ball by the end of the game. Shot to bits

Login to get fewer ads

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 12:56 - Jan 28 with 2842 viewsjack247

Yeah. Terrifying atmosphere at the CCS
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 13:39 - Jan 28 with 2775 viewsbennytheblue

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 12:56 - Jan 28 by jack247

Yeah. Terrifying atmosphere at the CCS

😂👍 I agree these days, it’s not Ninian Park circa 2002 that’s for sure. The night cats will be out for this tie though, should it happen.
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 13:41 - Jan 28 with 2776 viewsSwanjaxs

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 13:39 - Jan 28 by bennytheblue

😂👍 I agree these days, it’s not Ninian Park circa 2002 that’s for sure. The night cats will be out for this tie though, should it happen.

The Night Cats! 😂

Christ on a bike!

Started early today Benny have you 🍺😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 14:18 - Jan 28 with 2719 viewsbennytheblue

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 13:41 - Jan 28 by Swanjaxs

The Night Cats! 😂

Christ on a bike!

Started early today Benny have you 🍺😂

I don’t drink, this is all natural humour
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 14:26 - Jan 28 with 2704 views34dfgdf54

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 13:39 - Jan 28 by bennytheblue

The night cats

I think your heads gone butt.
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 16:37 - Jan 28 with 2600 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 07:17 - Jan 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Could you imagine it
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 18:13 - Jan 28 with 2523 viewsBillyChong

Almost spat my tea out reading that. Haven’t you averaged around 4,000 in the Fa cup this season? Oli must be terrified. BTW Hartson played through far worse in the old firm.
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 18:26 - Jan 28 with 2510 viewspencoedjack

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 18:13 - Jan 28 by BillyChong

Almost spat my tea out reading that. Haven’t you averaged around 4,000 in the Fa cup this season? Oli must be terrified. BTW Hartson played through far worse in the old firm.

& a few London derbies whilst playing for Arsenal & West Ham.
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 18:30 - Jan 28 with 2509 viewsKilkennyjack

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 18:13 - Jan 28 by BillyChong

Big john knocked Cardiff out of the FA cup at Onion Park as a 19 year in 1994 (?).
Bye bye Nathan Blake.

Big john always came out on top.

Bluey on the gluey ? 😂😂😂🤷‍♂️
[Post edited 28 Jan 2020 18:30]

Beware of the Risen People

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 19:11 - Jan 28 with 2464 viewsbennytheblue

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 18:26 - Jan 28 by pencoedjack

& a few London derbies whilst playing for Arsenal & West Ham.

He didn’t get a dogs abuse all game in those derbies though did he. Think he even missed a pen when we played the mighty Wimbledon at their place, lost it, all over the shop.
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 20:59 - Jan 28 with 2401 viewsWarwickHunt

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 09:46 - Jan 28 by 1983

With his bucket hat on

And a Stone Island patch on his sleeve.
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 21:02 - Jan 28 with 2393 viewsTNT

And the occasional hand gesture... just for the cameras like.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 00:03 - Jan 29 with 2276 viewsBluebird

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 10:53 - Jan 28 by fbreath

Trying to arse lick sheff utd now haha.. Always been a bumlick club trying to be mates with other teams fans..
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 00:08 - Jan 29 with 2274 viewsBluebird

They will melt into the night like the derby game. Claims of we walked back to the city centre and nobody said anything haha..
Dreamers like that egg on legs giving it large at the derby game..
Mate you got your ass handed to you by two p.issed up taxi customers you cant give it the big un your a laughing stock..
Oil McB v Cardiff? on 01:44 - Jan 29 with 2250 viewsKilkennyjack

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 00:03 - Jan 29 by Bluebird

Trying to arse lick sheff utd now haha.. Always been a bumlick club trying to be mates with other teams fans..

Swans have taken 5 times as many fans to Cardiff (twice), than Cardiff City have ever taken to Swansea. And thats a fact.

Tan big trows walks .....then your club is dead. Another fact.

Beware of the Risen People

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 01:52 - Jan 29 with 2244 viewsSwanjaxs

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 00:03 - Jan 29 by Bluebird

Trying to arse lick Sheff Utd you say...

Always been a bumlick club trying to be mates with other teams fans you say...

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones I say...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/863622.stm

And you lot being the bastions of Welsh football fans too 😂
[Post edited 29 Jan 2020 1:57]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Oil McB v Cardiff? on 04:29 - Jan 29 with 2212 viewsTimTtam

It'll be interesting how many show up for the game. They got less than 5k for Luton in the EFL cup, and I think about 6k for Carlisle the other week.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024