Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. 18:31 - Jan 7 with 6002 viewspikeypaul

You're all welcome to come. It's gunna be a belter.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 09:48 - Jan 12 with 1258 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 09:37 - Jan 12 by Best_loser

Could be years before we leave

If the city of London gets trashed , it can't be at the centre with us out, that's the country's main source of income gone to Paris and Frankfurt

I see dumb people

We’ll leave on 31 January.

Poll: Tory leader

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 09:52 - Jan 12 with 1252 viewsBest_loser

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 09:48 - Jan 12 by exiledclaseboy

We’ll leave on 31 January.

Technically yes

I'm talking about trade deals
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 18:36 - Jan 12 with 1196 viewspikeypaul

Out on the 31ST January.

Get used to it son.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 18:50 - Jan 12 with 1185 viewsjohnlangy

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 09:11 - Jan 8 by felixstowe_jack

We should get an extra bank holiday on on 23 June to celebrate the referendum result in 2016.

Let's call it Independence Day. The Scottish parliament and Welsh Assembly can of course chose to veto the bank holiday in Scotland and Wales.

No need. We'll have our own on our own Independence Day.
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:16 - Jan 12 with 1163 viewslonglostjack

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 09:37 - Jan 12 by Best_loser

Could be years before we leave

If the city of London gets trashed , it can't be at the centre with us out, that's the country's main source of income gone to Paris and Frankfurt

I see dumb people

The City is the EU’s trump card. It’s much more important to the UK than the export of wine and cars is to the EU.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:22 - Jan 12 with 1159 viewsOscar10

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:16 - Jan 12 by longlostjack

The City is the EU’s trump card. It’s much more important to the UK than the export of wine and cars is to the EU.

The war is over metaphorically speaking and the U.K. will do absolutely fantastic outside of the Eu.
I think it safe to say the four horsemen of the apocalypse aren’t about to ride into town.
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 21:28 - Jan 12 with 1107 viewsBest_loser

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:22 - Jan 12 by Oscar10

The war is over metaphorically speaking and the U.K. will do absolutely fantastic outside of the Eu.
I think it safe to say the four horsemen of the apocalypse aren’t about to ride into town.

Pity most of the Johnson family don't agree with you

Boris also knows it will be a disaster

But hey, it was a good vehicle for him and his Eton obsession with equalling cameron
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 21:35 - Jan 12 with 1094 viewsOscar10

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 21:28 - Jan 12 by Best_loser

But hey, it was a good vehicle for him and his Eton obsession with equalling cameron

Pity 17.4 million people don’t agree with you.
😁
Login to get fewer ads

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 23:19 - Jan 12 with 1059 viewsWarwickHunt

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:22 - Jan 12 by Oscar10

Only because they’ll need a fûcking visa...
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 23:50 - Jan 12 with 1050 viewsHighjack

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 23:19 - Jan 12 by WarwickHunt

Wouldn’t it be a good thing if the four horsemen of the apocalypse struggle to get into the country?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 06:16 - Jan 13 with 1019 viewsLohengrin

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 23:50 - Jan 12 by Highjack

Wouldn’t it be a good thing if the four horsemen of the apocalypse struggle to get into the country?

Not really, I’ve got one of them next Tuesday at Kempton.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 06:40 - Jan 13 with 1015 viewsOscar10

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 23:19 - Jan 12 by WarwickHunt

Good.
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 15:31 - Jan 13 with 961 viewsEbo

Mark Francois is going to be scaling big ben on the night and slapping his cock against the big bell end.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 15:49 - Jan 13 with 948 viewsHighjack

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 15:31 - Jan 13 by Ebo

Mark Francois is going to be scaling big ben on the night and slapping his cock against the big bell end.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 16:44 - Jan 13 with 929 viewsEbo

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 15:49 - Jan 13 by Highjack

I hope it pisses down with hurricane force winds. F uck them

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 18:45 - Jan 13 with 888 viewspikeypaul

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 16:44 - Jan 13 by Ebo

I take it you'll be staying in on the great night and sulking that democracy and the will of the British people is being carried out,despite the efforts of losers like yourself.

chin up son.

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:35 - Jan 13 with 870 viewsItchySphincter

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 21:28 - Jan 12 by Best_loser

Boris Johnson isn’t even a proper leaver, he’s just a snake oil salesman who created a crisis for no other reason than to ride in and claim to fix it. Amazing, just like Trump, pandering to racists and stupid people.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:42 - Jan 13 with 868 viewsexiledclaseboy

Oscar 10 is DGT by the way.

Poll: Tory leader

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:58 - Jan 13 with 860 viewsCatullus

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 17:16 - Jan 10 by Kilkennyjack

In the GE and EU elections after the Brexidiot vote, far more Welsh people voted for Remain parties rather than leave.

Don’t those votes count for some reason.

Wales has clearly changed its mind and voted twice for Remain parties. As it will do in the Welsh Govt elections.

Feck this Tory Brexit. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇪🇺

Here we go again. Labour weren't a remain party, they were a sat on the fence party. Not that it matters. the party with the most seats wins and they were a leave party. Even with all the stuff going on around tactical voting the tories still got a massive majority.
Maybe the remainers should have been cleverer?

This party nonsense though, it'll be embarrasing. There'll be more arguing, remainiacs turning up to protest, making a scene that'll be broadcast around the world. There shouldn't be a party, the politicians should just concentrate on getting the best possible deal.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 20:13 - Jan 13 with 845 viewsHighjack

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:58 - Jan 13 by Catullus

Here we go again. Labour weren't a remain party, they were a sat on the fence party. Not that it matters. the party with the most seats wins and they were a leave party. Even with all the stuff going on around tactical voting the tories still got a massive majority.
Maybe the remainers should have been cleverer?

This party nonsense though, it'll be embarrasing. There'll be more arguing, remainiacs turning up to protest, making a scene that'll be broadcast around the world. There shouldn't be a party, the politicians should just concentrate on getting the best possible deal.

If people want to celebrate they should celebrate. If others want to protest, wail, cry or shout at the sky then they should be able to do that too.

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 20:17 - Jan 13 with 837 viewsOscar10

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:42 - Jan 13 by exiledclaseboy

Oscar 10 is DGT by the way.

You are Detective Columbo and I want my £5 😀
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 20:20 - Jan 13 with 828 viewsItchySphincter

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 20:17 - Jan 13 by Oscar10

You are Detective Columbo and I want my £5 😀

When are you doing the boxing match Dave?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 20:23 - Jan 13 with 824 viewsOscar10

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 16:44 - Jan 13 by Ebo

The only water we shall see on that day are the tears from the remoaners....can’t wait 😁
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 20:27 - Jan 13 with 821 viewsOscar10

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 20:20 - Jan 13 by ItchySphincter

When are you doing the boxing match Dave?

What boxing match, Neil
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 12:04 - Jan 14 with 772 viewsEbo

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 20:23 - Jan 13 by Oscar10

The only water we shall see on that day are the tears from the remoaners....can’t wait 😁

Ah we have another clown on the forum. Don't tell me "retired and loving it".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024