Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jos Buttler 16:11 - Jan 9 with 4114 views34dfgdf54

Precise reason I despise English cricket.

I hope to f*ck he gets his ass handed to him out there while he’s out and about. Horrible piece of work.
Jos Buttler on 16:22 - Jan 9 with 2869 viewsDarran

What’s this about?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jos Buttler on 16:23 - Jan 9 with 2868 viewsFireboy2

Jos Buttler on 16:22 - Jan 9 by Darran

What’s this about?

Yes, wtf has happened?
Jos Buttler on 16:26 - Jan 9 with 2853 viewsPhil_S

Poor bloke said a few swear words on the cricket pitch yesterday, now he seems to have committed crimes akin to murder

Thankfully swearing never happens on the football pitch ever

This post has been edited by an administrator
Jos Buttler on 16:31 - Jan 9 with 2833 viewsWarwickHunt

Sledging Big Vern.

Not very subtle and not very bright in front of the stump mic.
I think Philander will be putting a few up Buttler’s nose at 90mph in the next test.
Jos Buttler on 16:34 - Jan 9 with 2825 views34dfgdf54

Jos Buttler on 16:26 - Jan 9 by Phil_S

Poor bloke said a few swear words on the cricket pitch yesterday, now he seems to have committed crimes akin to murder

I’m a big believer in you need to brave enough to say it when the cameras aren’t about. He wouldn’t be, he isn’t in boarding school now.

John Smit said it best, show some respect to someone whose playing his last test on his home ground after a cracking career. Tw*t.
Jos Buttler on 16:36 - Jan 9 with 2814 viewsPhil_S

Jos Buttler on 16:34 - Jan 9 by 34dfgdf54

I’m a big believer in you need to brave enough to say it when the cameras aren’t about. He wouldn’t be, he isn’t in boarding school now.

John Smit said it best, show some respect to someone whose playing his last test on his home ground after a cracking career. Tw*t.

And I retain its hardly the crime of the century and certainly not a patch on what happens on most football pitches week in week out...

As Warwick said, Buttler's crime is probably just not being the brightest to do it in front of a stump mic but that in itself hardly deserves the reaction that he has got.
Jos Buttler on 16:42 - Jan 9 with 2782 viewsJohnw102

From what I heard on that he just wanted him to keep out the way. Sledging is part of the game the Aussies are masters of it, some brilliant ones can be found, my favourite was when one asked an incoming batsman why he was such a fat cvnt and the reply was every time i **** your Mrs she gives me a biscuit. Good job players aren't mic'ed up on a football pitch!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Jos Buttler on 16:43 - Jan 9 with 2780 views34dfgdf54

Jos Buttler on 16:36 - Jan 9 by Phil_S

And I retain its hardly the crime of the century and certainly not a patch on what happens on most football pitches week in week out...

As Warwick said, Buttler's crime is probably just not being the brightest to do it in front of a stump mic but that in itself hardly deserves the reaction that he has got.

Doesn’t need to be public. Need a few slaps and be done with it, Warner had it right when he taught Joe Root there’s consequences to words.
Login to get fewer ads

Jos Buttler on 16:46 - Jan 9 with 2765 viewsDarran

Jos Buttler on 16:26 - Jan 9 by Phil_S

That’s it?
Blimey that’s awful that is. What a bugger.

Jos Buttler on 16:46 - Jan 9 with 2767 views34dfgdf54

Jos Buttler on 16:42 - Jan 9 by Johnw102

From what I heard on that he just wanted him to keep out the way. Sledging is part of the game the Aussies are masters of it, some brilliant ones can be found, my favourite was when one asked an incoming batsman why he was such a fat cvnt and the reply was every time i **** your Mrs she gives me a biscuit. Good job players aren't mic'ed up on a football pitch!

Don’t the English players have form for giving it out and then crying when it’s given back. Trott springs to mind.
Jos Buttler on 16:56 - Jan 9 with 2744 viewsSwanjaxs

Let's be honest Jos Buttler is as about as intimidating as Stan Buttler from On the Buses 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jos Buttler on 17:28 - Jan 9 with 2707 viewsFireboy2

Ffs is that all hes done.

I thought he had done a ben stokes.
Jos Buttler on 17:34 - Jan 9 with 2688 viewsDarran

I think he needs to be taken straight to Robben Island and not get 200 rand as he passes go.

Jos Buttler on 17:41 - Jan 9 with 2674 viewsNeath_Jack

F*ck me

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jos Buttler on 17:48 - Jan 9 with 2656 viewstheloneranger

Jos Buttler on 16:42 - Jan 9 by Johnw102

Zimbabwean bowler Eddo Brandes’ great reply to Australia's Glenn McGrath 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jos Buttler on 17:53 - Jan 9 with 2648 viewstheloneranger

Australia's Mark Waugh and New Zealand's Adam Parore ...

Waugh: "I remember you from a couple of years ago. You were sh1t then and you're fvcking useless now!"

Parore replied, "Yeah that's me. And I remember you were dating that old, ugly slut. I see you've married her now. You dumb cvnt!!" 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jos Buttler on 18:13 - Jan 9 with 2598 viewsdickythorpe

I'll be honest skinny stokes and posh butler arent likely to have intimidated big Vern at all.
Jos Buttler on 18:52 - Jan 9 with 2535 views34dfgdf54

Jos Buttler on 18:13 - Jan 9 by dickythorpe

I'll be honest skinny stokes and posh butler arent likely to have intimidated big Vern at all.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/cricket/ashes-2013-14-comment-the-case-of-jo

I remember that series well, trott couldn’t keep his mouth shut. Had it back and boom he’s back home and sledging is in the news. Couldn’t make it up.
Jos Buttler on 19:13 - Jan 9 with 2493 viewsdickythorpe

It's "Test" cricket see, you are tested out there. The sledging/chopsing is designed to break your concentration into making a poor decision that results in a wicket/poor delivery/misfield/drop catch etc
I'm all for sportsmanship but I like a bit of "spice" in my sport.

We'll all be lauding any Swan that told the Cardiff 'keeper to "move" at a corner and we score from wouldn't we???
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 19:14]
Jos Buttler on 19:27 - Jan 9 with 2446 viewssainthelens

I played cricket at pretty high level for bout 20 years, believe me, that's very mild.
Jos Buttler on 20:12 - Jan 9 with 2400 viewsWarwickHunt

Jos Buttler on 19:27 - Jan 9 by sainthelens

I played cricket at pretty high level for bout 20 years, believe me, that's very mild.

Yep...part of the game.

Always like a bit of humour though. An Aussie pro was fielding at slip in a wet, end of season Lancashire League game.

“Oi mate! You’ve got a lump of shit on the end of yer bat.”
Batsman looks at the toe of his bat...
“Wrong end!”

I was batting with a very talented and cocky lad who also batted 3 for Surrey U-19s. He was carting this big Saffie quick all over the place and giving him some verbals. Bowler puts a man at deep backward square and bounces him.
He takes the bait and gets caught on the boundary,
He gets a fairly mild send-off “ off you go,son!”
Lad replies “Fûck off you fat cûnt”.
“Oi...
I’m thinking “Oh fûck, here we go...”

“less of the fat!”

[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 14:35]
Jos Buttler on 20:44 - Jan 9 with 2347 viewsexiledclaseboy

You naughty boy, Joseph.

Poll: Tory leader

Jos Buttler on 20:46 - Jan 9 with 2342 viewsexiledclaseboy

The vid’s been taken down. What did he say?

Poll: Tory leader

Jos Buttler on 20:59 - Jan 9 with 2317 viewsWarwickHunt

Jos Buttler on 20:46 - Jan 9 by exiledclaseboy

The vid’s been taken down. What did he say?

Fûckin’ knobhead.

Not you Andrew, obviously.
Jos Buttler on 21:04 - Jan 9 with 2303 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Butler.....he's no Ian Healy.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024