Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew & Celina 10:43 - Jan 20 with 4287 viewsNotLoyal

Any sales will encourage more asset stripping allegations.
Deal with it.

If the club is serious about promotion they are most certainly required for the next 18 games. That's 36 points. Takes us to 81 points maximum total. I'm not sure that will even win the league.

We have the play offs as a second best, that's another potential 3 games plus severe stress on the squad. Ayew and Celina with what we have is definitely required, the yanks have come this far, spent nothing but through Cooper got in some decent loans.

If they get greedy again we may as well knock it on the head now, leave the decisions until May, see what we have, they could easily be 150 million better off than a greedy grab at 10 or 15.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Ayew & Celina on 10:49 - Jan 20 with 2056 viewsKGriz16

They've never taken a penny out the club. ffs.
Ayew & Celina on 10:59 - Jan 20 with 2010 viewsairedale

Ronnie Barker doing the Chancellor of the Exchequer springs to mind.
Ayew & Celina on 10:59 - Jan 20 with 2008 viewsOldjack

Ayew & Celina on 10:49 - Jan 20 by KGriz16

they've not invested either ffs

lose theses two this month and it's game over
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 11:00]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ayew & Celina on 11:00 - Jan 20 with 2005 viewsswan65split

3 points for a win
Ayew & Celina on 11:00 - Jan 20 with 1996 viewsjack247

Owning the club doesn’t mean they can take its money. Promotion wouldn’t make them £150m better off, it would mean the club would have revenue far exceeding outgoings. It would only make them £150m if they sold up

Edit - I don’t think we’ll lose either player this month.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 11:01]
Ayew & Celina on 11:03 - Jan 20 with 1979 viewsDr_Winston

The sellouts took more money out of the club than the Americans ever have.

We're also still counting the cost of building two separate training facilities so certain people could have nice juicy construction contracts rather than just using one location.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ayew & Celina on 11:08 - Jan 20 with 1955 viewsChief

Ayew & Celina on 11:03 - Jan 20 by Dr_Winston

The sellouts took more money out of the club than the Americans ever have.

We're also still counting the cost of building two separate training facilities so certain people could have nice juicy construction contracts rather than just using one location.

And dividends

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Ayew & Celina on 11:09 - Jan 20 with 1954 viewsbuilthjack

I still wouldn't trust the Yanks.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Ayew & Celina on 11:20 - Jan 20 with 1913 viewsjack247

Ayew & Celina on 11:09 - Jan 20 by builthjack

Nor would I, but more because they are simply businessmen who couldn’t care less about SCFC than because I think they are selling players and pocketing the cash.
Ayew & Celina on 11:22 - Jan 20 with 1901 viewsKGriz16

Ayew & Celina on 11:09 - Jan 20 by builthjack

For trying to make us financially stable after the last lot left us in a predicament. I fail to understand what they were meant to do. Hard medicine and all that
Ayew & Celina on 11:24 - Jan 20 with 1894 viewsjack247

Ayew & Celina on 11:22 - Jan 20 by KGriz16

For trying to make us financially stable after the last lot left us in a predicament. I fail to understand what they were meant to do. Hard medicine and all that

I don’t think they are stealing from the club, but let’s not pretend they aren’t just as culpable for the ‘predicament’ they are presiding over.
Ayew & Celina on 11:25 - Jan 20 with 1888 viewsOldjack

Ayew & Celina on 11:22 - Jan 20 by KGriz16

theses men sat back knowing full well the trust was being stitched up ,and you trust them ? give me a break ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ayew & Celina on 11:39 - Jan 20 with 1824 viewsChief

I think the skeptical fans issue is that we've spent basically nothing since we've been relegated despite receiving parachute payments&selling or leaving go a huge amount of players.

Now there's apparently no evidence of the yanks actively taking money out (although this can't properly be confirmed because they won't open the books and we know there are creative ways of squirreling away some money). But that doesn't mean they aren't asset stripping just to make us more desirable for a potential buyer and improving how the balance sheet looks. Which means depleting the squad for their own ends.

Ayew & Celina on 11:55 - Jan 20 with 1795 viewsNotLoyal

FFS
This is about retaining ayew and celina, it's not my fault people are too thick to read beyond five words.

OK I've changed it.

Ayew & Celina on 11:57 - Jan 20 with 1782 viewsNotLoyal

Ayew & Celina on 10:49 - Jan 20 by KGriz16

Prove it as that's how you see the thread going.

OK I've changed it.

Ayew & Celina on 12:11 - Jan 20 with 1752 viewsjasper_T

Ayew & Celina on 11:39 - Jan 20 by Chief

I think the skeptical fans issue is that we've spent basically nothing since we've been relegated despite receiving parachute payments&selling or leaving go a huge amount of players.

Now there's apparently no evidence of the yanks actively taking money out (although this can't properly be confirmed because they won't open the books and we know there are creative ways of squirreling away some money). But that doesn't mean they aren't asset stripping just to make us more desirable for a potential buyer and improving how the balance sheet looks. Which means depleting the squad for their own ends.

We've spent basically nothing *in transfer fees* which isn't the only cost football clubs have, but it's the only one football fans seem to care about.
Ayew & Celina on 12:14 - Jan 20 with 1738 viewsChief

Ayew & Celina on 12:11 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

We've spent basically nothing *in transfer fees* which isn't the only cost football clubs have, but it's the only one football fans seem to care about.

Of course, but they are a major part of a clubs outlay and it's not like we're investing in facilities or anything else is it? Constant rumours that the academy is being sold off etc

Ayew & Celina on 12:21 - Jan 20 with 1715 viewsBadlands

54 points maximum.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ayew & Celina on 12:29 - Jan 20 with 1691 viewsswancity

Ayew & Celina on 12:11 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

As it's usually directly relative to the owners aims, aspirations, ambitions and goals in terms of progressing a Club.

Of course Ayew and Celina may both want a move and that's a different scenario but ideally you would now want our owners to making noises about wanting to their absolute best to keep these players along with the likes of Van Der Hoorn and other key players. I'm not seeing that.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Ayew & Celina on 12:46 - Jan 20 with 1634 viewsjasper_T

Ayew & Celina on 12:29 - Jan 20 by swancity

As it's usually directly relative to the owners aims, aspirations, ambitions and goals in terms of progressing a Club.

Of course Ayew and Celina may both want a move and that's a different scenario but ideally you would now want our owners to making noises about wanting to their absolute best to keep these players along with the likes of Van Der Hoorn and other key players. I'm not seeing that.

Usually, but not when a team has just been relegated from the most financially lucrative league in world football. When turnover drops from £120m to only ~£15m over the course of 3 years you're going to see a lot more coming in than out, unless "aims, aspirations, ambitions and goals" are sky-high. Sometimes it pays off (Newcastle, with their £130m of debt owned to Mike Ashley), sometimes it doesn't (Stoke, £140m ownership debt).
Ayew & Celina on 13:12 - Jan 20 with 1574 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Ayew & Celina on 11:08 - Jan 20 by Chief

And dividends

When did we last pay dividends. Not in the last 5 years.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Ayew & Celina on 13:12 - Jan 20 with 1573 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Ayew & Celina on 11:08 - Jan 20 by Chief

And dividends

When did we last pay dividends? Not in the last 5 years.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Ayew & Celina on 13:25 - Jan 20 with 1544 viewsChief

Ayew & Celina on 13:12 - Jan 20 by felixstowe_jack

When did we last pay dividends? Not in the last 5 years.

Not sure when, but the previous owners did take a few.

Ayew & Celina on 14:32 - Jan 20 with 1414 viewsNotLoyal

Ayew & Celina on 13:25 - Jan 20 by Chief

Not sure when, but the previous owners did take a few.

Most deserved at the time.
This is definitely a different scenario.

OK I've changed it.

Ayew & Celina on 14:35 - Jan 20 with 1408 viewsLeonWasGod

Ayew & Celina on 11:55 - Jan 20 by NotLoyal

FFS
This is about retaining ayew and celina, it's not my fault people are too thick to read beyond five words.

I don't see what Brexit's got to do with it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024