Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 22:31 - Jan 20 with 40283 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 23 with 4046 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:35 - Jan 23 by WxmJax

Anyone driving there don't do what I did and park in the pub right next to the ground. I thought I was being clever but took nearly an hour to get out afterwards. Granted it was in the Premier so bigger crowds then but I've parked near Stobarts depot since.

I'd LOVE to win at that shithole and ram it up those horrible shithouses. LOVE IT.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 23 with 4031 viewsWxmJax

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 23 by monmouth

I'd LOVE to win at that shithole and ram it up those horrible shithouses. LOVE IT.

The wife's boss's missus follows them everywhere. She's a really nice lady. Not sure what she's like at the football though. Would be nice to put one over on them but I never feel confident. A bogey team.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:46 - Jan 23 with 3883 viewsSwanjaxs

Some right bewts on here

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/we-owe-them-what-sw

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 23 with 3816 viewssainthelens

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:46 - Jan 23 by Swanjaxs

Some right bewts on here

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/we-owe-them-what-sw

Only 1 L in Sainthelens.
Thick illiterate cvnts.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:27 - Jan 23 with 3724 viewsblackpooljack

Not sure if its the same nationwide but radio stoke ( with comms) is available on your tv sets here in the NW. Radio Wales will be covering the Scum game Saturday.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 07:39 - Jan 24 with 3596 viewsTimTtam

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 23 by sainthelens

Only 1 L in Sainthelens.
Thick illiterate cvnts.

At least they didn't call you SainTheLens like Birmingham did...

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 07:43 - Jan 24 with 3594 viewsTimTtam

Even though Rodon is supposedly fit, I'm not sure whether he should play. Twice already defenders have played games being slightly injured, and it resulted in 3 month and 1 month injuries respectively. Wilmot and Cabango have been doing well anyway, with Guehi another option.

Get him 100% fit and ready for @ Preston.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2020 7:45]

My name is Matt

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:02 - Jan 24 with 3387 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 07:43 - Jan 24 by TimTtam

Even though Rodon is supposedly fit, I'm not sure whether he should play. Twice already defenders have played games being slightly injured, and it resulted in 3 month and 1 month injuries respectively. Wilmot and Cabango have been doing well anyway, with Guehi another option.

Get him 100% fit and ready for @ Preston.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2020 7:45]

I tend to agree with that.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:42 - Jan 24 with 3283 viewsCaptain_Sham

I used to live in Stoke. Well Penkhull.
I Like the place even if the locals did set fire to our JCB first night on site in Meir. Oatcakes for the win me'duck.
We gonna lose just like we always do... prolly.

Its just a ride.

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:01 - Jan 24 with 3257 viewssainthelens

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:42 - Jan 24 by Captain_Sham

I Like the place even if the locals did set fire to our JCB first night on site in Meir. Oatcakes for the win me'duck.

Their fans are cvnts.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:37 - Jan 24 with 3138 viewsTNT

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:42 - Jan 24 by Captain_Sham

Saw us win 1-2 in '81 to go top of Division one, and 1-2 in 2001.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:45 - Jan 24 with 3120 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:37 - Jan 24 by TNT

Saw us win 1-2 in '81 to go top of Division one, and 1-2 in 2001.

Next year it is then.

I was there then too. Gary Stanley wasn't it? Or am I getting my games mixed up?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:48 - Jan 24 with 3113 viewsvetchonian

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:45 - Jan 24 by monmouth

Next year it is then.

I was there then too. Gary Stanley wasn't it? Or am I getting my games mixed up?

John Mahoney I thought

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:51 - Jan 24 with 3106 viewsTNT

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:45 - Jan 24 by monmouth

Next year it is then.

You're right, Stanley bundled one over the line, and then crossed one for Latchford to put in the top corner, with nonchalant ease, Latchford style.

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:53 - Jan 24 with 3102 viewsTNT

Latchford with his head, obviously - trademark 'Latch' goal.

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:55 - Jan 24 with 3093 viewsTNT

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:48 - Jan 24 by vetchonian

John Mahoney I thought

The One And Only... Loved Mahoney in Midfield. I'd have him in my team any day.

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 06:43 - Jan 25 with 2894 viewsTimTtam

Team for today:

......................Woodman
Roberts . Cabango . Wilmot . Naughton
..................Fulton . Grimes
............Ayew . Gallagher . Celina
.......................Brewster

Rodon shouldn't be risked, especially given Stoke's physical game style. Fulton comes in cause he's stronger than Byers.

My name is Matt

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:02 - Jan 25 with 2475 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:03 - Jan 25 with 2462 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:02 - Jan 25 by jackharris

Nauts injured?
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:04 - Jan 25 with 2446 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:02 - Jan 25 by jackharris

Guehi for Willmott...

The conditions of the loan kicking in I see 👀

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:06 - Jan 25 with 2417 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:03 - Jan 25 by Thornburyswan

Nauts injured?

Better be.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:07 - Jan 25 with 2402 viewsPolskijack

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:03 - Jan 25 by Thornburyswan

Nauts injured?

Must be as not in the squad and surely no other reason to play Bidwell 😀
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:08 - Jan 25 with 2376 viewsairedale

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:04 - Jan 25 by Swanjaxs

Guehi for Willmott...

The conditions of the loan kicking in I see 👀

And also taking Gooey off at some stage so Rodon can come on for a bit?
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:10 - Jan 25 with 2344 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:07 - Jan 25 by Polskijack

Must be as not in the squad and surely no other reason to play Bidwell 😀

Ill according to the OS.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:44 - Jan 25 with 2025 viewsTimTtam

Naughton ill. He wasn't at the bowling either, apparently. Guehi in for Wilmot is likely so that Wilmot doesn't aggravate his injury. I assume he's one of the "two CBs with more than niggles" that was mentioned at the fan forum.

Rodon on the bench. Cooper reads this forum

My name is Matt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024