Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 22:31 - Jan 20 with 40270 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:26 - Jan 25 with 3392 viewsairedale

Gallagher booked for assaulting Joey again.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:27 - Jan 25 with 3368 viewsDJack

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:26 - Jan 25 by jack2jack

Nothing available on my usual go too's.
Anyone else got anything TIA.👍

It seems that the cupboard is bare.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:27 - Jan 25 with 3353 viewsjack_lord

I can't even pick the game up on Radio. TV radio wales playing Cardiff, radio seems to be playing cardiff and can't pick up FM in the middle of f'ing swansea.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:28 - Jan 25 with 3276 viewsMrSwerve

I'm going to be an absolute miserable bastard and say we should have a seperate thread for streams etc.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:30 - Jan 25 with 3202 viewsJohnw102

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:26 - Jan 25 by jack2jack

Nothing available on my usual go too's.
Anyone else got anything TIA.👍

Swans live on my IPTV championship live ch 278 I think can’t go back to check in case I loose it.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:30 - Jan 25 with 3179 viewsDJack

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:28 - Jan 25 by MrSwerve

I'm going to be an absolute miserable bastard and say we should have a seperate thread for streams etc.

Yipeeeeeee!

Got it on Radio Wales on my DAB.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:31 - Jan 25 with 3143 viewsTenbySwan

Its on DAB in the South West, supposed to on FM also but i couldnt find it. But deff on DAB. Might need to retune, there is a channel with Cardiff also.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:31 - Jan 25 with 3092 viewsPozuelosSideys

Somebody needs to kick Allen hard before he starts to boss this game as he is begining to

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:32 - Jan 25 with 3053 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:30 - Jan 25 by Johnw102

Swans live on my IPTV championship live ch 278 I think can’t go back to check in case I loose it.

Nee naw nee naw, its the spelling police...it's lose not loose.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:34 - Jan 25 with 2956 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:31 - Jan 25 by PozuelosSideys

Somebody needs to kick Allen hard before he starts to boss this game as he is begining to

Our fans making him feel loved singing theres only one Joey Allen.

Why you have to ask

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:34 - Jan 25 with 2914 viewsjack2jack

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:31 - Jan 25 by TenbySwan

Its on DAB in the South West, supposed to on FM also but i couldnt find it. But deff on DAB. Might need to retune, there is a channel with Cardiff also.

FM 92-93 ish. But that's in the Swansea area.👍
That's all I've got soz
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:34 - Jan 25 with 2913 viewsMrSwerve

Another huge save from Woodman.

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:35 - Jan 25 with 2870 viewsblackpooljack

Stoke have got right back into this.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:36 - Jan 25 with 2831 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:32 - Jan 25 by blackpooljack

*it’s*
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:36 - Jan 25 with 2825 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:34 - Jan 25 by MrSwerve

Another huge save from Woodman.

Sounds as if Stoke are on top now.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:36 - Jan 25 with 2817 viewsdeanscfc

Any way to watch or listen to it without this IPTV?
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:38 - Jan 25 with 2701 viewsmonmouth

Got to take your chances or this crappy league bites you on the arse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:38 - Jan 25 with 2699 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:36 - Jan 25 by Flashberryjack

Sounds as if Stoke are on top now.

Meh, only for a brief period. It's gone from us being in control to 50/50. Both having chances.

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:40 - Jan 25 with 2553 viewsSTID2017

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:36 - Jan 25 by deanscfc

Any way to watch or listen to it without this IPTV?

Download Radioplayer app on your favourite device and then try for radio stoke or radio wales

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:41 - Jan 25 with 2505 viewsWarwickHunt

The Vermin at Reading -

“Cardiff City fans just received a warning via the tannoy system. They were reminded not to sing "racist or homophobic songs."

1-1. Reading just had one disallowed.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:42 - Jan 25 with 2447 viewsPozuelosSideys

Roberts is quickly becoming an utter liability defensively. Passes putting team mates under huge pressure, passes into touch. Out of position often, looks half arsed. Not acceptable.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 25 with 2371 viewsJohnw102

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:32 - Jan 25 by blackpooljack

Used to worry about things like that, then I got a life. 🤪

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:44 - Jan 25 with 2355 viewsepaul

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:41 - Jan 25 by WarwickHunt

The Vermin at Reading -

“Cardiff City fans just received a warning via the tannoy system. They were reminded not to sing "racist or homophobic songs."

1-1. Reading just had one disallowed.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:48 - Jan 25 with 2073 viewsMrSwerve

Lovely bunch.

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:49 - Jan 25 with 2024 viewshobo

If that's for singing 'sheep sh*gging b*stards', then Reading need to give their head a wobble
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024